Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ariel Aoki - The bitch

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Ariel Aoki - The bitch Empty
PostSubject: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:55 pm

(( Transferred over since I want comments on her renewal ))

ARIEL AOKI
Ariel Aoki - The bitch Ariel1

Race: Human, daughter of a meta human
Birthplace: Hamlet near Imperia

Skills

• She's combat trained, self trained mostly, she has developed her own fighting style, which relies mostly on her acrobatics to perform complex and confusing moves. She took a combat course with imperial guards around 1 year ago, elevating her combat skill to an imperial guard's level, if not slightly higher.

• Despite her appearance, she has very strong and flexible legs, which she tends to use at combat as much as she can. Though she throws weak punches, her kicks are quite devastating.

• Quite agile, even though her stability is sub par. She is able of performing spinning kicks and backflips with relative ease, even though most of the time her stability usually leaves her open to attack when landing.

• Her biggest weakness is however her endurance. She gets easily tired and is only slightly more endurable than her mother, who is known for being flimsy as paper. This is because of her genetics, her refusal to use armor since it limits her movements, and her belief that training too hard will lead in her getting muscles making her look masculine ( Her worse nightmare ). She's quite easily pushed and knocked out, which is why she tries to attack the most.

• Master in the art of standing idly looking pretty, second only to Naria, her mother.

• She's beautiful as is her mother, however she does take extensive care of herself, maybe exaggerated care of herself. She always wears makeup, she takes hour long baths, and she in general spends about 3 hours a day taking care of herself. Her narcissism goes to such extremes that she's often hypnotized by looking herself at a mirror.

Her narcissism is also represented on her envy and greed. Her worse fear is meeting a woman more attractive than her ( Reason why she hates her mother ), and she's steals things quite often. Her biggest dream is to be rich, famous and powerful.

• Promiscuous and polygamous as nobody. She tends to toy around with men, knowing that she has the ability to do so quite easily. This results in extreme distress by her when a man does not pay her attention, something that, albeit rare, happens.

• One of those selected few who actually look good in silk clothing.

• Air headed as her mother, she hates reading and school in general. Contrary to her mother though, she's brash, mean and hotheaded, she's more likely to get on a brawl to prove she's right.

Biography

She was born the daughter of Naria Aoki, and an unknown male, on a small inn on the outskirts of Imperia. She never met her father, she has no recollection of him, and not even her mother seems to remember the guy (Or maybe she doesn't want to tell). Since birth, her dotes of beauty were already noticeable, something that made her mother very proud, leading her to work harder to make her daughter go to school.

Ariel was quite the prodigal daughter all the way up to age 11. She used to play violin, be quite studious, kept to herself, nice, hardworking and unlike her mother, extroverted. The second she hit puberty this all changed, radically. She ironed her hair for it to be straight unlike her mother's, although still keeping it quite long, decided to become a fighter, and threw her education away, her grades going down proportionally to her age.

Her rebellious impulses came when, at around age 13, she realized that, since her genetics benefited her (And how!), she could get men to do her bidding quite easily. This, as well as her sudden need to beat stuff up, lead her to become the fighter she is nowadays. Her looks and appeal are as complimentary to her as her shield and sword.

Ariel takes very seriously her bad girl attitude, if someone just remotely thinks she's otherwise, she'll do her best to prove that wrong. Even though she's not authentically evil, she knows that if she ever shows her true nature, she's gonna get stepped upon like her mother. Materialistic to near impossible extremes, Ariel somehow retains some of the loveliness of her mother, although hidden very, very deep in, hopefully the right person will eventually let that tiny spark shine under the coldness of 120 pounds of pure bitch.

Description

Ariel is nearly identical to her mother, with slight variations. Ariel is fully human, so she does age, get wrinkles, gray hairs, and does gain weight ( To much of her chagrin ). She's 5'8, 120 pounds, her measurements, who she is extra concious about, are B92, W59, H90 exactly. She has baby blue eyes, lacking the magical aura that her mother's have, and has very long golden blonde hair, which is straight, unlike her mother who has curly hair.

Ariel is clearly different to Naria, her eyes are slightly more slanted, her face is more round, and her skin color is more tan. Some still have some trouble telling both apart, though, since they have the same hair and eye color, something she absolutely hates.

Miscellanea

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Deity: Sune
Magic Power: None, due to her mother being a magical being, she cannot naturally produce magic, something that Ariel inherited.

Inventory

• Twin shortswords, named Jury and Judge, of regular tempered steel. She usually carries Judge.
  • A buckler, purchased from an imperial guard, with an Imperia motif
  • ( On her house ) A mass amount of clothing, accessories, shoes. She likes to dress well.
  • A small amount of money, her current savings.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Interesting character, well put together, I'd say
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:11 pm

Pat wrote:
Interesting character, well put together, I'd say

I do what I can.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:34 pm

I suppose that counts as an accept then.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Pat wrote:
well put together, I'd say
wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more

So she's conceited and exceptionally pretty? I'd like a better description of how good she is at fighting, first of all.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Hyperiant wrote:
Pat wrote:
well put together, I'd say
wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more

So she's conceited and exceptionally pretty? I'd like a better description of how good she is at fighting, first of all.

The first part, you got right. Only that she's exceptionally conceited and pretty.

As for fighting. The key weakness and limitation is that she can't carry much weight on her, since she tends to jump and kick a lot, and she's plain out too weak to carry, and her steel shield and sword is the most weight she can carry.

On hand to hand combat, she's quite good, her strong kicks are very good against poorly defended enemies, and her agility helps her dodge better, however, one strong hit and she's down. She can't take a beating even though she can provide one.

On armed combat, she's average, without her kicks she's nothing big in armed combat since she can't swing too hard without having previous momentum. Doing kicks and slashes in a combo is what makes her an able fighter.

To put it straight, it depends a lot. Against armored enemies, she's near hopeless. But in general, she's above average at it.
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Accept from me.

Though I swear I've seen the sword-and-shield ninja bit before.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:48 pm

Hyperiant wrote:
Accept from me.

Soul Calibur prephaps?

Name Sophitia rings a bell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:49 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zaku350 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
kamaitama wrote:
Hyperiant wrote:
Accept from me.

Soul Calibur prephaps?

Name Sophitia rings a bell?

SOULS, COME ONTO ME!

Ariel Aoki - The bitch Sc3-nightmare-01

It's my next Character.

WAIT. ITS VRATOS ARKHAUSER. I TOTALLY FORGOT.

The stereotypical Villian that kidnapped little angels. That nobody remembers.
I thought he died during the war D":
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:57 pm

I couldn't stop laughing when Vratos kicked the door in on all that Drama, stole the angel, and ran off with her.

Hehehe. I'm bringing him back. >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:58 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
I couldn't stop laughing when Vratos kicked the door in on all that Drama, stole the angel, and ran off with her.

Hehehe. I'm bringing him back. >:3
ONLY IF HE CAN DANCE
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:12 pm

I'd prefer if you comment on my current character, Zaku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:19 pm

shes a bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
shes a bitch

I concur, which adds just one more reason to accept this char. Accepted 'n moved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:59 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
shes a bitch

I concur, which adds just one more reason to accept this char. Accepted 'n moved.

BECAUSE WE NEED S'MORE BITCHES.

*high-five*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:00 pm

she's not a bitch.

:c

she's just misunderstoo-

wait no she's a bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:06 pm

YEAH.

*high-five*
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:16 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
YEAH.

*high-five*

she's also your daughter.

no wait, she's just a bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:19 pm

FUCK YEAH.

SHES NOT MY DAUGHTER -AND- SHES A BITCH.

*High-five*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 pm

She's not your daughter...but...

SHE IS YOUR FATHER!
Ariel Aoki - The bitch I-am-your-father
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Rutabega wrote:
She's not your daughter...but...

SHE IS YOUR FATHER!
Ariel Aoki - The bitch I-am-your-father
no, she's just a bitch
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 pm

bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:37 am

lol'd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
lol'd
Ariel Aoki - The bitch No-talking-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ariel Aoki - The bitch   Ariel Aoki - The bitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ariel Aoki - The bitch
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next