Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotta' Catch 'Em All!

Go down 
+2
kamaitama
Pat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Gotta' Catch 'Em All! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta' Catch 'Em All!   Gotta' Catch 'Em All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Kallistia wrote:
John is racist >Sad

It's ok,

Jews aren't a race.

They're a religious group, they're just as bad as catholics, muslins, sand-nuyyakuhs, and cow-breeders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta' Catch 'Em All!   Gotta' Catch 'Em All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Millions of years ago the alien xenu collected all his people and threw them all around the volcano bringing bombs in his machines and blew them all to smiiiiithereeeeeeeeens and then the souls came out of the people and got brainwashed by xenu and then went into the bodies of monkies and evolved into people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta' Catch 'Em All!   Gotta' Catch 'Em All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Kallistia wrote:
Millions of years ago the alien xenu collected all his people and threw them all around the volcano bringing bombs in his machines and blew them all to smiiiiithereeeeeeeeens and then the souls came out of the people and got brainwashed by xenu and then went into the bodies of monkies and evolved into people

THe story of my life.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gotta' Catch 'Em All!   Gotta' Catch 'Em All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:29 am

Xenu be praised!

Also:
Gotta' Catch 'Em All! - Page 2 Charizard

Fuck y'all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta' Catch 'Em All!   Gotta' Catch 'Em All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:19 am

[offtopic]WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MUSIC!?!??!?![/offtopic]

Pokemon sooooooks.

Last edited by Richard Crimson on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Gotta' Catch 'Em All!   Gotta' Catch 'Em All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
[offtopic]WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT MUSIC!?!??!?![/offtopic]

Stop post whoring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta' Catch 'Em All!   Gotta' Catch 'Em All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:45 am

Moon. Look at your sig.

Quote :
READ THIS POST CAREFULLY AND DETERMINE WTF IS MEANS -BEFORE- POSTING A REPLY FOR IT!!!

How about you read the -thread- carefully, and determine what the fuck it means -before- posting a reply for it. How about not even posting?
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet
Name: Ahrian de Lioncourt
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Gotta' Catch 'Em All!   Gotta' Catch 'Em All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:33 am

Kruggly wrote:
Moon. Look at your sig.

Quote :
READ THIS POST CAREFULLY AND DETERMINE WTF IS MEANS -BEFORE- POSTING A REPLY FOR IT!!!

How about you read the -thread- carefully, and determine what the fuck it means -before- posting a reply for it. How about not even posting?

Oh shit son; some one was just called out.

Catfight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta' Catch 'Em All!   Gotta' Catch 'Em All! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:35 am

I used that off-topicness because I finally got sick of hearing whatever the hell that music was when I was
reading the thread. And I already edited my post. (with my opinion on Pokemon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta' Catch 'Em All!   Gotta' Catch 'Em All! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta' Catch 'Em All!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Off-Topic :: Pictures and Poses-
Jump to: