Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

------------

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

------------ Empty
PostSubject: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Kardilaz was a horrible character and you should feel horrible.

Last edited by Talker on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 am

Was Kard the rock guy who can punt people to the other side of the map? If so, make a non related character. Jesus he was fudging overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:58 am

Ness Tea wrote:
Was Kard the rock guy who can punt people to the other side of the map? If so, make a non related character. Jesus he was fudging overpowered.

That is true but I do want something for Kard since well... I can't keep him anymore so I decided why not use his son in the new Olden..
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:27 am

No offense but he seems like a younger remake of Kard. As in, you talk to him and you'll get your face punched with his 'great muscles' and die for saying something stupid.
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:37 pm

Says the kid with a vampire that could basically make anything, had wings, and had supreme fighting skills he learned from nowhere.

I don't think anyone's got the right to criticize another character for being overpowered, Olden is based around both cyber, and power. That's about it, you do one of the two to get anywhere. Now, John had Kard, yes he was overpowered, but so was Thorn, and Zayl, and every other fucking character.
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:56 pm

I've never even used Articus in a fight, you don't know what he can and can't do. Yet alone, I never even used most of the stuff he has, including weapons and abilities I properly app'd and got accepted for. I don't know what b.s. you think you know, but he can't make anything. Good luck with that. lol and jesus idk why it is so much space between each line.
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Quote :
I never even used most of the stuff he has, including weapons and abilities I properly app'd and got accepted for

Because this is proper role play.

Quote :
I don't know what b.s. you think you know,

Before you had his thread cleaned, like every thread when a person brings something negative up about your character, you had said, "He can fly; He has wings." and I specifically remember Mack arguing against it, not only that, but apparently has had 'transmutation' powers, and the like. Oh, and he's a stupid fucking vampire that apparently can run at the speed of light, and has inhuman strength, because you totally role played all of that.

Now let me reemhpahise, for you;

Quote :
I don't think anyone's got the right to criticize another character for being overpowered, Olden is based around both cyber, and power. That's about it, you do one of the two to get anywhere. Now, John had Kard, yes he was overpowered, but so was Thorn, and Zayl, and every other fucking character.

So, anyone that criticizes John for trying to Role play, and enjoy himself with a character he takes pride in, a character may I add that was properly RP'd since the beginning, and was procured through In-character action, instead of a bull-shit back story you never fucking follow anyway, you can go fuck yourself.

Nice Character John, I hope when we finally get a server, we'll be able to Role play together.
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:42 pm

What haven't I followed from my backstory? Lol. And I used the wings for a week, funny thing is, you've never roleplayed with me at all in Olden, except when I first joined, with Kaeynz. I infact have roleplayed with Kard, and was kicked over the town and into the river for asking where I could buy a dagger. I've yet to use his inhuman strength, besides shoving Joseph Black out of the way. And I've RPed his speed as if he was a natural human. gg, am I cool now?
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:17 pm

http://aeria.omgforum.net/pictures-and-poses-f41/capitalism-vs-rp-in-mspaint-t2329.htm

If your character is over-powered, it's your fault. Nobody is "entitled" to an OP'd character. So let's all stop arguing and focus on this character here.

I think this could use more description of his abilities and such. I know this is a WIP, but just make sure to put that stuff in. And as a note: you can't be "born" with skill and muscle, merely potential and trainability.
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:56 pm

Ness Tea wrote:
I've never even used Articus in a fight, you don't know what he can and can't do. Yet alone, I never even used most of the stuff he has, including weapons and abilities I properly app'd and got accepted for. I don't know what b.s. you think you know, but he can't make anything. Good luck with that. lol and jesus idk why it is so much space between each line.

BULL SHIT NESS
ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

You did use Articus to fucken fight at times, let alone you used OP'ed abilities to fucken run away like a jackass he is.
SO GTFO.
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:41 am

No I didn't, I remember you and your character. You saw Arty vamp his sister them she defended him and w.e. Articus didn't fight, he just watched him talk
Drakeson wrote:

SO GTFO.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:38 am

Drakeson wrote:
GTFO.

You all derailed this thread.
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:20 pm

------------ BodyBuilder
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:07 pm

It no longer matters what people did. Consider this a fresh start, and don't have a go at people because of their previous actions or characters.

Can't we all just get along?
Back to top Go down
Talker

Talker

Character sheet
Name:

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Okay so far all that I care about in this thread so far is the advice Munroe gave me and the compliment Zaku gave me.
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Can't we all just get along?

He...heh.....heh...-- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No, we can't. This is Olden.
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:25 pm

No, we can't. This is England.

------------ This-is-england-poster-0
Back to top Go down
♥Lithium
President of the Gay Bar
♥Lithium

Character sheet
Name: Ahrian de Lioncourt
Race: Human

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:38 pm

No, we can't. Sparta This Is.

------------ Sparta_001
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:03 pm

Zaku350 wrote:

How pathetic.
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:

How pathetic.

The truth. Dawg.
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:

How pathetic.

Kruggly, please do point out, a place where there is never a war, blood to be shed, tear to fill the rivers, and feelings to be crushed.
Humanity has never changed and always repeats itself in one specific thing, "Hatred, Violence, Rage, and Racism."

Ying and Yang basically nothings perfect.
Back to top Go down

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:12 am

Drakeson wrote:
Kruggly, please do point out, a place where there is never a war, blood to be shed, tear to fill the rivers, and feelings to be crushed.
Humanity has never changed and always repeats itself in one specific thing, "Hatred, Violence, Rage, and Racism."

Ying and Yang basically nothings perfect.

And it's attitudes like that which keeps conflict alive.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Genesi should be removed from the lore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

------------ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ------------   ------------ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

------------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: