Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryan Shire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:42 pm

"If I can't have what I want, I can settle or no one else having it either."

--
Bryan Shire B-ry

-Appearance-

Height: 5'10"
Hair: Red
Beard: None
Eyes:Orange, with a gold ring in each iris
Physique: Reasonably built, thin
Distinguishing Features: Bryan's eyes each have a gold ring in the iris, with a feint glow in them. The Earring on his right ear has carvings of Baator on it, only noticeable from a very close view. Although Bryan has the habit of violent outbursts, he seldom has any scars on his person, for his skin tends to heal quickly. Bryan has an incredibly sharp eyesight, and would make a good marksman, if not for his impatience and passionate personality.

-Bio-

Race: Human/Demon
Birthplace: Imperia

Personality: Passionate, impatient, selfish, has a seemingly unbreakable, yet deeply corrupted sense of justice.

Favoured Enemy: Any and all people.
Favoured Weapon(s): All martial weaponry, mainly blades.

Diety: Baator
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

-Backstory Blurb-
On his search for his father, Bryan was 'acquired' by a small group of vagabonds known as cultists of Baator, who shared Bryan's goal of hunting Marius. The Cultists were fortunate to have sources and were considered deeply favoured among their sect. Although Bryan hardly remembers it, metaphysical confrontation between Baator and Bryan was made, where the rest is self explanatory.

Bryan, over the years, has grown more evil and sadistic, and while he is on his quest for vengeance, he is slowly becoming the villain Marius once was.

-Noteworthy Skills-

Marksmanship:
Bryan has neither the time nor inclination for learing the use of ranged weaponry.
-| | | \ \ \ \ \ \ \ -

Unarmed Combat:
Bryan is quick on his feet and heavy with his fists. He lacks any sort of training, but is in no way harmless when unarmed.
-| | | | | \ \ \ \ \-

Stealth; Agility; Thievery:
A quick temper does little to help Bryan in terms of stealth, but his body is agile and dextrous, allowing him access to many places otherwise inaccessible
-| | | | | \ \ \ \ \ -

Surge:
Blood of the Shire family has given Bryan an inhumanly strong connection to Surge, which every day he learns to control. This skill tab includes all powers of Surge.
-| | | | | | \ \ \ \ -

Bladed Weaponry:
Bryan is by no means the famed swordsman that his father was, but finesse with a blade might be the one thing he and Marius have in common.
-| | | | | | | \ \ \ -

Perception:
Bryan Shire possesses eyesight that no human could normally wield. His vision is powerful and his gaze unscryable by any divination magic. To anyone sensitive to the arcane, Bryan's eyes carry no trace of magic.
-| | | | | | | | | | -

Combat Information
Threat Assessment: Deadly
Class: Combat Rogue
Combined with years a violent upbringing and years of preparation, Surge has allowed Bryan the strength and fitness to be a truly powerful man at arms. Employing dirty tactics and unorthodox use of Surge alongside his combat prowess, few can hold their own alone against this underestimated force of nature.

-Noteworthy Inventory-

Armour: Bryan carries no protection on his person short of a concealed chain shirt under his clothing. Aside from that, he is often clothed in a padded dark brown vest, a sleeveless black shirt, wide black leather trousers, fingerless gloves, two belts, studded boots and small hidden pouches to conceal apparatus.

Serrim Sword:
Design originating from a large encampment in The Wastes named Serrim, this blade is a composite of steel, titanium and silver. The blade sports rather large hilt of a dueling rapier, room for wielding with both hands, and the blade of a greatsword. The materials and design make this a valuable and truly masterwork weapon.

Character Tropes

To be added.

Last edited by Psycheandromida on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Yes

Zaku and Bryan are the best duo ever.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:07 am

New Picture + added Gallery.
Back to top Go down

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:18 am

Wow shit son, I just saw this 'ere.

Quote :
Race: Human / Banespawn

Where's the Banespawn come from, I thought Marius was steam punk/Wastes as opposed to a mortal posessed by the evil spirit of one of Bane's fallen warriors seeking an outlet for his violent rage that'd been building over eons... Though that does sorta sound like him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:12 pm

Rutabega wrote:
Wow shit son, I just saw this 'ere.

Quote :
Race: Human / Banespawn

Where's the Banespawn come from, I thought Marius was steam punk/Wastes as opposed to a mortal posessed by the evil spirit of one of Bane's fallen warriors seeking an outlet for his violent rage that'd been building over eons... Though that does sorta sound like him anyways.

Well, bear in mind this is Marius' son, not Marius himself.
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 am

Why the fuck did you steal my name

Give it back
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:03 am

Vinnie wrote:
Why the fuck did you steal my name

Give it back

I had it first. Get out.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Seems you've got a bit of schizophrenic worshipper there. Is it Baator or Bane?

Also, though Aeria is a different world where it's quite possible for the trumpet to have never been invented, I find it hard to believe that Bryan jumped straight from no existence of the trumpet to invention of the modern trumpet, because if it HAD existed before now, someone would have mastered it before now.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Maybe it just wasn't widely spread, or well known. It's a known instrument, nobody's taken the initiative to become specifically famous for it, you know?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Maybe it just wasn't widely spread, or well known. It's a known instrument, nobody's taken the initiative to become specifically famous for it, you know?

This. I wouldn't be surprised if the lute and vuvuzela were much more popular instruments.

Also, I found I know shit about banespawns and Bane altogether, so I switched the character to favour Baator.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:57 pm

-
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Big update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bryan Shire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bryan Shire   Bryan Shire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bryan Shire
Page 1 of 1