Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huh... I m in class and bored

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Huh... I m in class and bored Empty
PostSubject: Huh... I m in class and bored   Huh... I m in class and bored Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:26 pm

This isnt pats storay its a friend of his

I was dashing through the forest on my legendary level 44 giant pig fiend. pig when i spoted a poet sitting on a tree. I stopped my monster to ask of his doings. (since I was a police officer i had the athority) He told me he was just writing a sonnet, but i didnt believe him! I commanded my beastly pig to kill thy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh... I m in class and bored   Huh... I m in class and bored Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:59 pm

You shouldn't surf a forum on someone else's account, it's rude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh... I m in class and bored   Huh... I m in class and bored Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Piggy! pig
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Huh... I m in class and bored   Huh... I m in class and bored Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:58 pm

ahhhhhh I gave a friend access to my account for a while and this is what happens >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huh... I m in class and bored   Huh... I m in class and bored Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:03 pm

Pat wrote:
ahhhhhh I gave a friend access to my account for a while and this is what happens >_<

your friend deserves a cupcake.
Huh... I m in class and bored Giant%20cupcake1
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Huh... I m in class and bored   Huh... I m in class and bored Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Good to see Pat makin chums...same about the WoW though.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Huh... I m in class and bored   Huh... I m in class and bored Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:36 pm

statitory explosion anyone?

this is Pats chum (nohomo though, unless you are then thats o.k. i guess i dont really judge)

Narran deserves a golden sphere of cupcake for bein so nice Wink

the other day i was milking my dairy goats and i noticed that the milk from my goat wasnt norm colour it was a purple. I went to one of the legendary wizards and askd him of my situation and he said i had a goat that gave off grape jellay. soooo... i killed it.
FIN
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Huh... I m in class and bored   Huh... I m in class and bored Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Pat wrote:
statitory explosion anyone?

this is Pats chum (nohomo though, unless you are then thats o.k. i guess i dont really judge)

Narran deserves a golden sphere of cupcake for bein so nice Wink

the other day i was milking my dairy goats and i noticed that the milk from my goat wasnt norm colour it was a purple. I went to one of the legendary wizards and askd him of my situation and he said i had a goat that gave off grape jellay. soooo... i killed it.
FIN

That's a coon story, right there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huh... I m in class and bored   Huh... I m in class and bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huh... I m in class and bored
Page 1 of 1