Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veronique Aerio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redpet241

Veronique Aerio Empty
PostSubject: Veronique Aerio   Veronique Aerio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Race:human
eye color:blue
Hair color:Blond
Accent:French
Veronique was constantly teased in school because of her dreams of a world powered by steam, At age three she went by a guiser and observed a rock fall over the geiser and it being pushed off and when she was 5 she realised that paper is lifted by fire. at age 10 she lost both of her parents and because they lived in an isolated enough area she turned her family mansion into her personal lab. at age 18 her dream seamed to come true when she compleated a small verson of her dream she started it up for the first time.....it blew up costing her eye and left leg her plans and house were destroyed in the explosion. She later wandered for hours looking through the rubble finding nothing and set off for her next home. She has recently remade some of her plans but not enough to make a funtioning airship. she is contantly thinking of ways to make steam machinery only being able to make a steam powered hammer she has very few steam burns on her face and looks quite normal except for the bolt jamed into her eye socket which is covered by her eyepatch.

Goal:Make a functioning airship. (Working)

So yea...thats my new char app....I hope I get it approved albino cherry santa cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino affraid
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Veronique Aerio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veronique Aerio   Veronique Aerio Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:14 pm

You're cranking these out but not giving them any detail. These character entries are incoherent, to be perfectly honest.

Look, for each idea that pops into your head, don't type up a thread and release it right away. For one thing, put a filter between your head and the rest of the world. Find a good idea, and spend some time thinking about it. Figure stuff out. Put in detail. I'm not asking you to be perfect, but I know you can do better than this. You're not meeting the requirements for a character page, and you won't get accepts with stuff like this.
Back to top Go down

Veronique Aerio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: