Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report Cabinet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Humbucker

Humbucker

Report Cabinet Empty
PostSubject: Report Cabinet   Report Cabinet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:43 am

OOC: I've got the idea of the format from another RLRP SA:MP community I used to play, and edited it to use in Olden, so I don't take any creds.

Case Report form:

Post title: [DD/MM/YYYY]Case #1: NameOfTheCase. ((Use OOC dates, as Olden does not follow a certain timeline.))
Date and Time: Day [DD/MM/YYYY]
Location(s): (Part of the city or forest IF applicable and known.)
Guards Involved: Rank/Name or Alias. E.G.: Sergeant Steven Rodgers, Soldier Kitty.
Civilians Involved: Name/Gender/Age/Race
Detailed Description of the Case:
Conclusion: (Who got arrested for what, and any damages and results from the case.)

Signed,

Rank/Name or Alias.

Code:

[b]Date and Time[/b]:
[b]Location(s)[/b]:
[b]Guards Involved[/b]:
[b]Civilians Involved[/b]:
[b]Detailed Description of the Case[/b]:
[b]Conclusion[/b]:

[i]Signed, [/i]

[size=15][font=Vivaldi]Rank/Name or Alias.[/font][/size]

Last edited by Humbucker on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Humbucker

Humbucker

Report Cabinet Empty
PostSubject: [09/03/09]Case #1: The arrest of Ryuu Kai   Report Cabinet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:17 am

Date: Day: 09/03/09
Location(s) Chased down through the streets of Surna.
Guards Involved: Soldier Kolmar Gallien
Civilians Involved: Ryuu Kai/Age: Unknown/ Apparently Human.
Detailed Description of the Case: I received the task from Captain Thorn Razel of arresting a man in black clothes with wristblades, who had broken into the "Mess Hall" of the guardhouse and caused quite a mess. I've managed to locate the man, searching, and I told him to stop in the name of the guard. However, he ignored my warnings and darted off, running down the streets. It was a long chase, with tricky turns, and the weight of the armor tired me a lot, but I managed to trap him down in a dark room. However, he found a musket there and shot me in the stomach, luckly my armor protected me from most of the impact, but it did cripple me a lot. He also stuck both of his wristblades on my armor, luckly this time it didn't hurt me as much as the shot did. Then I used that moment to hit him in the head several times with the non-bladed part of my broadsword, which stunned him a little, and took him down on the floor, where I took the opportunity to immobilizate him and cuff him. He was later thrown in jail by me, despite my wounds, I could make it to the guard house. His weapons were stripped away. There I was healed by a medic, and I feel ready for action again.
Conclusion: Ryuu Kai has been arrested for Trespassing and resisting arrest with the use of weaponry.
No lethal force was used.
Wounds have been healed, both on Kolmar and Ryuu.
Overview: Sucess, task complete.

Signed,

Solder Kolmar Gallien.
Back to top Go down
Jumbo_Grill

Jumbo_Grill

Character sheet
Name: ???
Race:

Report Cabinet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Cabinet   Report Cabinet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:10 pm

Date and Time: 10/03/2009 GMT - 20:44
Location(s): Small warehouse near the guard tower.
Guards Involved:Don, Kolmar, Zaku, Naiko.
Civilians Involved: Cyric - Age: Unknown - God.
Detailed Description of the Case: A child came to my house, asking for a donation for the church of Ao, I gave her a gold coin, she insisted me to follow her to a small place, where she would give me a little "gift". I denied, but she insisted, so, I followed her, obviously doubting already. The time we came there, the room was dark and the door behind me closed, She tried to hit me with something that cracked some of my Ice skin, I started chanting, Covering myself in Ice, expecting a good combat, I began to drain her energy to make the aura bigger so I could release a decent spell that would actually freeze her instead of regenerating her limbs like she did, then I noticed nothing was happening, and tried to use other kinds of magic against her, That's when Don, Zaku and Kolmar appeared, busting the door and Cyric vanished in mid air.
Conclusion: No one got arrested, suspect vanished.

Signed,

Naiko Legacy
Back to top Go down
Robert Neville

Robert Neville

Character sheet
Name: Ruarc
Race: Irish

Report Cabinet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Cabinet   Report Cabinet Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Date and Time: 3/23/09
Location(s): Surna, outside the local tavern.
Guards Involved: Major. Church Takir and (Soldier?) Zaku Daikon
Civilians Involved: Fansy Goodbringer, Gahvin
Detailed Description of the Case: I walked into the bar, now feeling the urge to train some of the guards and saw Zaku, I dragged him outside, told him to do some push-ups, he refused, so some punches were thrown and he decided to fire some rounds off at me. A civlian was in the way, his name was Fansy and he was carrying a lute. Now, Zaku decided to target this citizen and he destroyed his lute. A friend of Zaku's(Assumption) named Gahvin, came along and Zaku pointed at myself and Fansy, asking the thing to kill us both. Zaku also then verbally assaulted the man calling him things such as "Fag".
Conclusion: I do expect to see Zaku demoted and or thrown out of the guard. Thrown out of the guard is preferable.

Signed,

Major. Church Takir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report Cabinet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Cabinet   Report Cabinet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Cabinet
Page 1 of 1