Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade

Go down 
+8
Graley
Reanimated
Markka
Mack
B3SERK
Rutabega
Krug
Phry
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Empty
PostSubject: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:26 am

" With a werewolf, I can try to save an innocent soul. With a Vampire, the battle is already lost: there is no soul to save. "

(A picture of Zach's deceased Master, the outfit just a template for Zach's appearance)
Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Flameanddogs2

45 (Physically about 25-30, 7ths of 7ths have slightly prolonged lives, and age slower)

Race
Human - Tirnan (Seventh Son of a Seventh Son)

Birthplace
A village near Tirnan.

Faction
The Concordic Knights

Skills

Spoiler:

Current inventory
-Hooded Black Cloak
-Vest
-8 Silver Bolts
-10 Clockwork Bolts
-Vial Of Poison x1 (Swamp Bite)
-2594 Gold Buried
-236 Gold On Self
-Trained Husky

Weaponry
-Staff (Silver Blade Latch Mechanism)
-Silver Chain
-Pistol-sized Crossbow (Clockwork Bolt Compatible)
-Dual Silver Daggers (Blessed)
-Pouches of Silver Dust

Trophy Belt
-Various sets of Vampire fangs-
-A dead 'living arrow' in a small corked bottle, projectile of a Forgotten Army Sniper-
-The significantly larger fangs of a Blessed Vampire-
-A single tuft of Maw's fur-

Biography

Beginnings
Spoiler:

Born in Blood
Spoiler:

Alignment
Lawful Neutral Although distrustful in nature he usually works against the larger scheme of darkness. Generally a force of good.

Favored Enemy
He specializes mostly on Vampires and Werewolves, but has been taught by the Sanctus Blade to fend off a wide variety of common magical creatures that could be a threat.

Favored Weapon
Having had his staff restored, it is his favourable weapon. Otherwise, his hand will delve into his cloak and withdraw his pistol-sized crossbow with shocking speed. His two most common forms of attack.

Deity
The Concord (Tyr)

Current Tasks(By order of importance*)
*Green: Simple | Yellow: Challenging | Orange: Difficult | Red: Momentous | Grey: Nigh Impossible

- Serve the Concordic Knights by completing the five Graces of the Mandate. (Purity, Loyalty, Justice, Duty, Faith) [On-Going]

-Five Trials-

-Trials Acomplished -
- {Duty}Enter the Vault.(Zach entered the Vault, and discovered the terrible secret within)

- {Purity}Counter Maw's Threat.(Having been told of a Master Alchemist, he planned to travel to Kerodil to meet him. While the journey proved too long, he came into contact with Eleanor by chance, who happened to be able to communicate with said Alchemist. Once communing with the Alchemist, and William, a Cure was brewed. Zach tracked Maw early morning, running into Alendir and Vance, who were also tracking it for the coin reward of it's head. They chased Maw, until it turned, just on the outskirts of Surna. It was reavealed to be Mara, and Vance demanded he be able to take her. Zach refused, and they dueled, Zach coming out on top. He then carried her back to Surna, and to Warthrop's shop, allowing the potion to be taken. Despite the risks, she survived, suffering extreme pain, however. Maw is no more)

Completed
- Make a single friend.(Dnarh, the Dwarf, is now effectively one of his most loyal companions. Is also companions with Lacuna, if being friends with a water spirit is possible)
- His staff was crafted by a local blacksmith.(Currently wields it)
- Find some work, his current savings will not last him forever.(Is currently working as a guard of Surna, though he doesn't intend to do so forever)
- Save Lucy from her fate.(During his most recent trip into the staircase, Lucy healed him of his necromatic disease, and saved him from a terrible evil)
- Redeem himself in Rha's eyes.(She's forgiven him for sticking to his word)

Milestones

General:
Spoiler:

Skill-based:
Spoiler:

Feats:
Spoiler:

Quests:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Phry on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 155 times in total
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:33 am

Haha, badass. I'd accept this.

Your character pic looks like the album "An Overdose of Death"
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:18 am

I'm attempting to do this(without the ___):

[flash(250,25)]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqVWGiKberA[___/flash]

It's not working for me, nothing comes up in the thread.

Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:22 am

Try using youtube tags to put it there. It's automatically converted afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:34 am

That did it, cheers krug.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:42 am

Phry wrote:
That did it, cheers krug.

Here to help. <3
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Accept this badboy.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:43 am

- First part of story added.

(I couldn't find the story i did before so i wrote a new one completely).
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Updated and stuff
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:18 pm

Nice idea for a character.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Eh..the first time i went on the Olden server, i immediately decided i was going to be a vampire hunter :3
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:17 am

updated again, not that anyone cares.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:22 am

Phry wrote:
updated again, not that anyone cares.

Krug cares <3
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:36 am

Take your vote-mongering elsewhere.

Bah, politicians.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:18 am

Bladed staff was crafted for him by a local blacksmith.

It has a latch mechanism that flicks a silver blade from the top of the staff.

Unfortunately i can't offer any pics as there just isn't any i could find that match.

So uh, updates in the inventory, and quest departmenttttttttt.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Updated suicidal mission.

Slayeth that lucy, cure his slowly spreading corruption.

Added rewards from Gnoll:
22:56 - Cpt.Moottorimarkka ®: Gold, potions, equipment repair and wound treatment...
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Quote :
potions

Needs to be elaborated on. Not just "potions", or you can asspull a bunch of random potions at whim.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:46 am

Markka wrote:
The Reward:

• 500 pieces of gold to each member
  • Two healing potions to each member.
  • Equipment repair and wound treatment.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:17 am

Thank you.

Oh, and if that was in the quest post, then I apologize for being too dumb to look it up.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:23 am

Yeah, it was late last night and i was doing last minute editting. I was going to go dig up the actual quest rewards but i just put x3 as a guess.

Thank you for bringing it heer Markka.

And to be honest Mack, i dunno if you've ever seen me RP, but i'm really not the type to exploit something like that for a few extra potions.

e: hgnhth i got the gold reward too. will edit his inventory accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:30 am

Quote :
And to be honest Mack, i dunno if you've ever seen me RP, but i'm really not the type to exploit something like that for a few extra potions.

I suspect alot of people. The fact that you HAVEN'T exploited something doesn't mean you WON'T.

Only people I know are excellent RPers I really trust. Until you've proven yourself as one of those to me, you remain on my list of people who I shall not grant any opportunity to asspull or become too overpowered. No offence meant.

And don't ask me how to prove yourself, if you do, you just permanently marked your name on that list.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Updated the Lucy quest.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:03 pm

In chronological order:

Specific plot points with Maw:

He encountered Maw once more, just after discovering Heldrak, and having a conversation with him. The fight that insued wounded Zack badly, and he survived due the distracting intervention Heldrak provided him with. Despite having knicked Maw on the neck with his staff blade, he only managed to fire a bolt into the creature's gut, one of the silver clockwork bolts he had been saving for Maw since his first encouter with it. The bolt would no doubt have caused Maw a great amount of pain, not just being silver, but also being poisoned with a substance that heightens pain receptors. (Much like the poison produced by the Platypus =D. Zack is sniper and makes use of natural australian outback.

Not really though, he got it off that cave Goblin that has an obsession with poisons.) After the fight Zack crawled, fairly battered, to Lacuna's lake side, before falling unconcious from bloodloss. Lacuna nursed him back to health over a period of days.

Updates with the character in general:

Zack has since adopted a small kazuth girl, still a toddler, aswell as also looking after Lucy. He also looks over Katie, allowing her to feed off him after her Hunger became too great and she nearly killed a man. Every other day or so since then Zack has decided a stable diet of his blood should be sufficient to keep her hunger under control.

Specific plot points in the Staircase and Lucy:

Having freed Lucy completely from the staircase, she now dwells in Aeria, also under Zack's care. However, the price for having freed her has meant that Zack has undertaken the curse that is being the Staircase's guardian, being forced to return there atleast once a day, should he forget, he would literally be ripped back into the realm, being soley a being of the Staircase now.

Updates in the quest and completed departments.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Inventory update:
+1000 gold coins, a gift from Jacob Sinclaire.

Last edited by Phry on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Your welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade   Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zacharia Flame, of the Sanctus Blade
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next