Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Masada and Meringue

Go down 
+9
Mack
Kain
Krug
Markka
Munroe
thorogoodd
Scalene
Gambit
PuPeT-KaI
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Masada and Meringue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:16 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
i dont like getting in-server
and the forum really isnt my life, so im usually sfrping or writing or watching youtbe videos mindlessly for hours

i could start rp, but i prefer sfrping with someones character before rping with them inserver, because i like getting comfortable with their characters as i have with my own before doing anything serious.
"o but u can get comfortable w/ them by reading their profiles and stories and stuff"
no, i cant. alot of stories you guys post up here are either to dull and boring, or not descriptive enough for me to even get past the first word. i know im not no steven king or anything when it comes to writing, but if it's not as good as steven kings i dont care for it. plus, the stories rarely tell me what the characters personality is like, i dont care if their parents died as a child, i prefer the knowledge i gain from rping with them, not just learn it all before hand and have half-assed roleplay

and yes. i am the only person to seriously rp a gay/lesbian person on here. bi, even, if you want to say so. i dont go and glomp strangers, go rub up against someone of the same sex, nor go and caress places i shouldnt as i have see much to many times with others who roleplay 'gay' characters (they seem more like a joke than anything). it makes me think you're all homophobic or something, theres not anything wrong with it, it's just 'natures way of stopping over-population'.

No ones cares.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
LawnJesus

LawnJesus

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:19 pm

I'm not homophobic, not in the least bit. If it's one thing I'm gonna hate in the military, is the anti-gay jokes other Marines crack at each other (because obviously being gay in the military will get you a dishonorable discharge). I actually want "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" repealed. (That's where I'll stop, I don't want to get in some political debate).

There's just no reason (for me at least) to RP a homosexual character. Just because I don't doesn't make me a homophobe.
Back to top Go down
Scalene

Scalene

Character sheet
Name: Talia Vortega
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:43 pm

TheGrayFox wrote:
Psycheandromida wrote:
PuPeT-KaI wrote:
i am the only person to seriously rp a gay/lesbian person on here. bi, even, if you want to say so.

I couldn't help but notice this. Wrong, you're not.
Maybe a gay person, sure, but there was a time the server was chock full of (badly rp'd) lesbians made by horny teenagers.

Nah, she's not even the only person to roleplay a legit gay person.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:11 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
i dont like getting in-server
and the forum really isnt my life, so im usually sfrping or writing or watching youtbe videos mindlessly for hours

i could start rp, but i prefer sfrping with someones character before rping with them inserver, because i like getting comfortable with their characters as i have with my own before doing anything serious.
"o but u can get comfortable w/ them by reading their profiles and stories and stuff"
no, i cant. alot of stories you guys post up here are either to dull and boring, or not descriptive enough for me to even get past the first word. i know im not no steven king or anything when it comes to writing, but if it's not as good as steven kings i dont care for it. plus, the stories rarely tell me what the characters personality is like, i dont care if their parents died as a child, i prefer the knowledge i gain from rping with them, not just learn it all before hand and have half-assed roleplay

and yes. i am the only person to seriously rp a gay/lesbian person on here. bi, even, if you want to say so. i dont go and glomp strangers, go rub up against someone of the same sex, nor go and caress places i shouldnt as i have see much to many times with others who roleplay 'gay' characters (they seem more like a joke than anything). it makes me think you're all homophobic or something, theres not anything wrong with it, it's just 'natures way of stopping over-population'.

This post, to me, just reeks of elitism. You won't go on the server, and you won't RP with us, unless privately first, because you don't know our characters and don't want to get to know them because their stories aren't good enough for you? And what about people who leave out the huge and boring stories so people can RP and find out about them the right way? Those not good enough for you either?

Why are you here?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:27 pm

LOL SOMEONE BELONGS AT NECROPOLIS ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:17 am

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
either to dull and boring, or not descriptive enough.

So, there's no middle point with them?

And for christ's sake,

PuPeT-KaI wrote:

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
no, i cant.

No, you can't. You get comfortable by meeting them on the server.

NOT A TROLL OR A FLAME, THIS IS A SERIOUS POST.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:23 am

I am just gonna sit over here in the corner and be lazy by just agreeing to everything Munroe posts, since it's everything I want to say but am too lazy to type out.

And I can't really say anything about the characters. Because, to be perfectly honest, as I said, I have NEVER seen you RP, OA, and I have a strict policy to only judge characters for people who I know are capable RPers.

Not saying you're not a capable RPer, just saying that I've never seen you RP, and as thus can't judge you.

And no, I won't take anyone's word for it. I pass my own judgements.
Back to top Go down
McCutcheon

Character sheet
Name: Ian McCutcheon
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:18 pm

To be honest, I didn't notice the elitism that much(Guess I've been around HGN too much). But now that Munroe has pointed it out, if you think that the people in-server aren't good enough to RP with you and you are complaining that we don't invite you to RP, then I have three words for you: Find another server.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:26 pm

I'm going to lock this before it gets out of hand. What needs to be said is said, no point in further arguing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masada and Meringue   Masada and Meringue - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masada and Meringue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: