Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serrim- South District

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Serrim- South District - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Simon easily gets in, to see Wizzurd and Barbarian being brought to the front desk. The guard accompanying them begins speaking with the receptionist in a low tone, as the prisoner ahead of you, a young emo-haired spellcaster, is hauled in to the NW door, screaming in protest that he cannot be imprisoned, and he is the chosen one.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:25 pm

** Simon looks curiosly at the emo haired kid before walking up to the receptionist

Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:45 pm

The receptionist eyes the two shackled, then looks at Simon. "Are y' with these two?"

// Remember you have character skills like diplomacy, bluff and that jazz for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 pm

** He looks to her and stands up straight trying to act civil
" Yes i am "
** Simon points to the two shackled prisoners
" They shouldent be sent to jail on the grounds that they did nothing wrong, from what i saw they actully tryed to stop what appeared to be someone trying to help another break out of his cage, wich he did. But then my two colegues here came and tryed to stop them till the gaurds well tackled them and chained them up. So please i was wondering if you could let them go. "

Code:

Diplomacy Roll
Roll(1d20)+2:
12,+2
Total:14
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:06 pm

The guard somehow manages to understand your jungle of horrific pronunciation.

"These two got in a fight, surrounded by prisoners vying for escape. There's this thing we have in Serrim, it's called common sense. If you start fighting, the prisoners surrounding you are going to get restless and start making their move to escape. One prisoner escaping, who nobody but these two seemed to notice, is nothing compared to all the others using a fight as an opportunity to make this jailbreak worse."

The receptionist takes out a sheet of paper and writes something down on it.

"Fighting period is a criminal offense here, let alone provoking riot. If you want these two blithering morons free, we're going to have to arrange some community service."
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:10 pm

***Trish moves around randomly in the crowd, staying incognito in case Simon should fuck this up.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:10 pm

** Sighs and looks to the receptionist
" So if i sign this paper they will have to only do community service? "
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:45 pm

The receptionist slides it over. "Yes." "If you or any other friends want to join in on this community service, we need help with this jail break, and volunteers will be rewarded."
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 pm

** Simon looks over to Ben and John
" So guys you want to do some community service? "
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:15 pm

** "Well, I was pretty much TRYING to do that earlier, but if this time I don't get tackled, sure".
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:37 am

** "I'll do it to get out of this hellhole..."

// I'm going on vacation for like a month. So I won't really be able to do anything though.
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:27 pm

** He looks back to the receptonist
" Alright i guess ill sign for those two."
** He signs the paper

// >.> <.< now what?
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:26 am

// Stagnant rp is stagnant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serrim- South District   Serrim- South District - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serrim- South District
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3