Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr

Go down 
+7
B3SERK
Markka
Psycheandromida
Gambit
Pat
Mack
Piotr1993
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr   Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:06 am

Heretics is probably anyone who denounces the paladin's god or gods, or necromancers and shar worshipers.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr   Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:13 am

The problem is that paladins in Talibar wouldn't go around fucking people up for not following Tyr. Alot of people don't follow Tyr. Since all gods in Talibar actually do exist, and everyone follows whichever God/Goddess they want, there wouldn't be such a thing as heresy. Not even Shar worshippers and such would be heretics.

They would simply be evil-doers.
Back to top Go down
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr   Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Alright. So here is what the character has so far in the approval ratings.

Approve it! x2
Deny It! x0
Baptism by FLAMMEN.x1

So is the character good? Or needs more aproval?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr   Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:46 pm

I accept this character, I wanna see him get fucked
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Piotr1993

Piotr1993

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr   Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Gambit wrote:
I accept this character, I wanna see him get fucked

I seem to get that alot.

Well glad to see that makes it -Approve it! x3-
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr   Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:12 am

Mackalian wrote:
The problem is that paladins in Talibar wouldn't go around fucking people up for not following Tyr. Alot of people don't follow Tyr. Since all gods in Talibar actually do exist, and everyone follows whichever God/Goddess they want, there wouldn't be such a thing as heresy. Not even Shar worshippers and such would be heretics.

They would simply be evil-doers.

Except that, there was an entire length of Olden RP dedicated to Tyr Worshippers slaying heretics. So I think, actually, that it's very fine he hunts Heretics. Perhaps he's a knight following the fall of the Prophet, some remnant of the Inarius' reign upon Tyr's inquisition. Or, perhaps he deems those who don't follow Tyr through his own right, and hunts them down on his own accord.

Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr   Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:52 am

Quote :
Or, perhaps he deems those who don't follow Tyr through his own right, and hunts them down on his own accord.

the problem is that he's going to have to kill the majority of talibar
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr   Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:03 am

Well, I imagine he's not-- retarded. Maybe he wants to purge those who don't believe in Tyr, but at the same time wants to live. So- by that logic, kill what heretics he can, every little effort towards Tyr's worth it. He knows he can't purge all of Talibar, but he can damn well try in a place like Surna. He'd be disposed of, yeah, but it adds for character, and conflict.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr   Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:12 am

Quote :
Well, I imagine he's not-- retarded. Maybe he wants to purge those who don't believe in Tyr, but at the same time wants to live. So- by that logic, kill what heretics he can, every little effort towards Tyr's worth it. He knows he can't purge all of Talibar, but he can damn well try in a place like Surna. He'd be disposed of, yeah, but it adds for character, and conflict.

pff

leave it to the professionals

there is only one thing in this world that can purge all of talibar singlehandedly

THE OCCITANIAN FLAMMENTIER

100 FEET TALL IRON DRAGON WITH FLAMMENWERFERS MOUNTED ON THE HULL AND IN THE MOUTH

LET ALL YE WHO BE WITH SIN ADMIT IT TO THE EMPEROR OR BURN IN FLAMMEN

fine i guess there's nothing wrong with this character
but let me just say that he's going to get slammed if he meets any occitanians who believe in the saints strongly
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr   Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Could we get a final ansure on this?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr   Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Reanimated wrote:
Could we get a final ansure on this?

I still have problems with the character being somewhat unoriginal, but I can ansure it if Piotr wants it to be ansured.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr   Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uther Rosewood, Paladin of Tyr
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket-
Jump to: