Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hazel Dadoni

Go down 
+11
Sharq
Fuzzy Wolfy
link711
thorogoodd
B3SERK
Mr.Magoo
Gambit
Jackxter
Markka
BloodStream
Blitz
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:41 pm

Name
Hazel Dadoni

Race
Human

Birthplace
Phoenix class Medical Frigate "Coeus"

Personality
Generally friendly, shy, confidence problems, she's smart however. She doesn't do well with strangers, but if she can hit it off with them she'll be much more outgoing with them. She's yet to have any sentient contact outside the incident.

Biography
Spoiler:

Appearance
3 inches tall, dirtied clothes and face, tied up hair.

Picture taken a week before the testing incident:
Hazel Dadoni Woman-Glasses-1_slide_show

Skills:
Hiding/Stealth - 8/10, when she wants to be, she is hard to spot with the human eye when she wants to stay hidden.

Computers - 7/10

Objectibes:
Find out the disposition of the locals
Find some kind of protector

Inventory:
1 dirty labcoat.
1 dirty long skirt.
1 pair of high heels.
1 pair of glasses.
1 flashlight.

Last edited by Blitz on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:38 am

Around 55 feet tall.

Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:49 am

At first I thought that was a typo.
Then I realised you prefixed all of her inventory with "huge"
This woman scares me. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:26 am

The eff? 50-60 feet tall? That's almost 17 friggin' meters, and that's as tall as a high-rise! Not only that, but since she's that damn big, she would need tons of food just to keep her going. The bigger the thing is, the more energy it requires to function. I don't really see how you'd plan on keeping her fed, unless you raid the planet or something.

Yeah, uh. I really don't agree with this character. What's with making a platoon of different ones anyway?
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:30 am

Markka wrote:
The eff? 50-60 feet tall? That's almost 17 friggin' meters, and that's as tall as a high-rise! Not only that, but since she's that damn big, she would need tons of food just to keep her going. The bigger the thing is, the more energy it requires to function. I don't really see how you'd plan on keeping her fed, unless you raid the planet or something.

Yeah, uh. I really don't agree with this character. What's with making a platoon of different ones anyway?

This is a very good point.
I don't see any way around that, unless you start chomping on civilians and trees.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:00 am

Markka wrote:

I realize this, and I'll do what my other character does, eat wild animals.

And I have a "platoon" of different characters because over the years when I became bored of RP I just thought about new character ideas. But usually they were completely opposite to canon of the current roleplay genre I was in, and making them would be stupid. Being as Eshira is very open canon-wise, which I love, I can finally try to use a few of my surplus of character ideas.

I'm limiting myself to 4 however, 1 nasty bad guy, 1 true neutral, and 2 good people. What's the harm in having more than 2-3 characters anyway?
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 am

There's no harm in that, really. I just find it iffy, having so many characters. Just a matter of preference, I suppose.

Again, back to Hazel. You do realize that since she's that big...

• She wouldn't have any place to go, since she wouldn't fit anywhere.
  • She would have to consume ridiculous amounts of food.
  • She would absorb horrible amounts of sunlight.
  • She would need to keep herself hydrated, but where would she find clean water, enough to keep her alive?
  • She's big, but that makes it a lot worse. She has no form of armor and no resistant skin. She would be very easy target.
  • People are very prone to be afraid of her and view her as a threat.

I don't see her surviving for very long.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:31 am

/shrug, it's what makes this character interesting.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:47 am

But it's also what makes it defy logic. ._.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:51 am

Well this -is- a roleplay where two superplanets that support scores of sentient life that aren't affected by the logical amount of gravitational pull the planets would have on them, planets that orbit each other due to a strange anomaly that rips apart spaceships ONLY going at the speed of light.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Touché.

But I still don't agree with this character. Neutral
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Blitz wrote:
Well this -is- a roleplay where two superplanets that support scores of sentient life that aren't affected by the logical amount of gravitational pull the planets would have on them, planets that orbit each other due to a strange anomaly that rips apart spaceships ONLY going at the speed of light.
Ships are affected when not travelling at the speed of light, but it's a much more localised effect due to the gravitational field only being concentrated within the orbit of both the planets.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Ships only are ripped apart when in hyperspace Smile. Any ship travelling at the speed of light would arrive at the end of time instantaneous before moving anywhere thanks to Einsteins theory of relativity.

This character does seem a little unrealistic though I believe it is at the same time interesting. Perhaps her size should be limited to 10-20 feet or perhaps she should be able to learn to control it. The reason would to give the character a little more diversity on where she could move.

Also, the Frigate is a naval vessel correct?

Last edited by Jackxter on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Jackxter wrote:

This character does seem a little unrealistic though I believe it is at the same time interesting. I'll install the player size stool for use.

If you want to, but be warned, it has a few bugs. Not too incredibly bad, but annoying at the least.

And no, it's a ship orbiting around the planets.

Last edited by Blitz on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Jackxter wrote:
Ships only are ripped apart when in hyperspace Smile. Any ship travelling at the speed of light would arrive at the end of time instantaneous before moving anywhere thanks to Einsteins theory of relativity.

This character does seem a little unrealistic though I believe it is at the same time interesting. Perhaps her size should be limited to 10-20 feet or perhaps she should be able to learn to control it. The reason would to give the character a little more diversity on where she could move.

Also, the Frigate is a naval vessel correct?
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:19 pm

answered, also could you check my other two characters.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Oh. Humanity doesn't have any space fleet in this. They arrived on Eshira via two sub-light colony ships.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:22 pm

eh, okay.

too lazy to go back and re edit.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:22 pm

No problem, we'll just let assume it's a sea-borne frigate.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

Hazel Dadoni Empty

I'd like you to check my other two characters however.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Odd but acceptable.. Lets see how she fairs against flying ships.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
BloodStream

BloodStream

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 am

So... Is this going to be accepted, or not?
I'm a bit hesitant to give my approval due to the ease at which this character could fuck everyone's shit up.
I've never seen Blitz roleplay, and I don't really know him. Could some of the Olden regulars give their opinions on this?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet
Name: Ishaaar Naiwee
Race: Mindflayer

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:37 pm

Even though I've never seen Blitz rp... I would probably say this was a bad idea... I could really see it messing up some decent rp moments with "EL OH EL GIANT!" . For instance, super intense confrontation between good and evil with epic dialog and then... HAZEL RAPES THE BUILDING! KILLING EVERYTHING INSIDE! RAHWWWWR! Sure, something like that would probably never happen, but its just an over dramatic example of something that could happen on a drastically smaller scale.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Another giant person? hnnnnggggggggggg
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:42 pm

There's more than one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hazel Dadoni Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hazel Dadoni
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next