Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hazel Dadoni

Go down 
+11
Sharq
Fuzzy Wolfy
link711
thorogoodd
B3SERK
Mr.Magoo
Gambit
Jackxter
Markka
BloodStream
Blitz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet
Name: Ishaaar Naiwee
Race: Mindflayer

Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Phry wrote:
BloodStream wrote:
You seemed to have a bigger problem with the way he did things in the bio, rather than the character herself.

yes, but if the bio is flawed, the character's explanation for how it got to where it is today is fairly null, creating huge issues with the character itself.

blitz is pretty ignorant though and refuses to take my advice, just asking that she be slightly bigger, but if the rest of the community want to RP with a 2inch woman that's their choice.

I agree with you, whats wrong with being like... the size of a newborn baby? Thats still freakishly small, but big enough to where you wouldn't be killed within an hour. Why do you need these ridiculous extremes? I understand its a "unique" concept, but just because it's unique doesn't make it a good idea. Though I am less objective to really tiny woman than to skyscraper hulk woman.

EDIT: GOD EMPEROR OF PAGE 6.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet
Name: Herr Doktor
Race: Doktor.

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Phry wrote:
BloodStream wrote:
You seemed to have a bigger problem with the way he did things in the bio, rather than the character herself.

yes, but if the bio is flawed, the character's explanation for how it got to where it is today is fairly null, creating huge issues with the character itself.

blitz is pretty ignorant though and refuses to take my advice, just asking that she be slightly bigger, but if the rest of the community want to RP with a 2inch woman that's their choice.

phry, I take advice, but the last person I would take it from is you, possibly one of the stupidest people I've met on the internet that has the least thought out ideas or concepts that I've had the misfortune of witnessing.

Good day, sir.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Yeah, because a 50 foot tall woman living in the desert is REALLY well thought out.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Obey is what we like to classify as a "tit"

A terribly inefficient troll
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:04 pm

BloodStream wrote:
Yeah, because a 50 foot tall woman living in the desert is REALLY well thought out.

So is ripping off ME
Wink
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Blitz wrote:
BloodStream wrote:

So is ripping off ME
Wink
When did I ever rip off ME?
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet
Name: Kicker
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:15 pm

I believe he may be referring to Hanzenn in total, well if you look at the Lore section, you'll see most of the fauna and indeed, weaponry, is based on Star Wars :p
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:20 pm

cptkickercutleg wrote:
I believe he may be referring to Hanzenn in total, well if you look at the Lore section, you'll see most of the fauna and indeed, weaponry, is based on Star Wars :p

None of the weaponry is "Based on star wars".
Lasers exist in real life, you know?
Star wars didn't invent them.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Everyone has it stuck in their heads that they did. The only thing that's a ripoff of anything is the Hazenn.

And blitz, either get the "omg everything is based off mass effect just because kali made the hazenn" argument out of your head or actually give me an argument where you try to back up your points and reason with me instead of acting like a retard like you did in your other thread
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:35 pm

i don't see why this isn't accepted???

just lock this dumb thread and accept it so people stop bothering about stupid issues that have nothing to do with the character like laserz
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:38 pm

link711 wrote:
i don't see why this isn't accepted???

just lock this dumb thread and accept it so people stop bothering about stupid issues that have nothing to do with the character like laserz

It isn't accepted because people don't agree with it.
Sometimes, in life. People have differences in opinion over certain things. This is what we call a "disagreement".

Also, calling it a "Dumb thread" and then saying "accept it" is kind of a stupid thing to say.
If we go through accepting every ridiculous character that comes through, then a lot of characters which are damaging to the roleplay will get let through. That's bad.
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:44 pm

how is this ridiculous

besides the fact that she's tiny

the only reason's i'm seeing here are simple things that she can be helped by another party. such as eating, and other stuff like that. it will add variety to our characters instead of the generic bad asses that we have so far. even if my character's one, we need to have variety

and this is a dumb thread because it's not accepted

and tbh how well a chick that's two inches damage any roleplay???
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:51 pm

I didn't say it was damaging to the roleplay. I've said I approve of this character.

I was responding to you being so lackadaisical over letting applications through.
If we accepted this when she was supposed to be 50 feet tall, then it'd be incredibly damaging to the roleplay.

Also, 2 inches tall IS ridiculous. Not as ridiculous as when she was 50 feet tall, though.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Jesus Christ you people are the like the 85 year old Jewish grandmothers I never had.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:01 pm

Blitz wrote:
Jesus Christ you people are the like the 85 year old Jewish grandmothers I never had.

Jesus Christ you're like the 12 year old younger brother with ADHD that I never had.
You're even derailing your own thread.

I think this thread needs locking, we can have a poll as to whether this gets accepted since Blitz obviously isn't gonna be taking any more advice from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:13 pm

I did what you said and made it smaller, okay I made it 3 inches tall, but that's not your fucking problem. The size is of no fucking importance to you blathering mongoloids who critisize everything even when it poses no real threat or problem to anything.

Okay, I get it, she's small, shit will happen. Thanks for the update, Detective Sherlocks and Captain Obvious's. You let me make a character that is a brain in a jar, a huge T'Ack'Mul general who leads all the Legion of T'Ack'Mul forces in Eshira, and a security robot gone rogue, and you party hard in this thread with the same repeating "advice" posts, after I change her drastically to be of no threat to anything since you couldn't trust me the first time.

If you're going to do a backwards flip over this insignificantly unimportant character, I suggest you atleast be constant with your fucking "advice", which is more like "this character is dumb stupid bla bla bla lol list all options that could happen, ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous ridiculous shit shit lol". You people care more about this character than you did the Ijudi and it's 20 retarded super powered animals.
Back to top Go down
Sharq

Sharq

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Blitz wrote:
who critisize everything even when it poses no real threat or problem to anything.

That is so ironic I almost blew a gasket.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:31 pm

quarians, ijudi, and among other things are more important than this character, so. I don't even comment on anyone's characters unless it's terribad.
Back to top Go down
Sharq

Sharq

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Blitz wrote:
quarians, ijudi, and among other things are more important than this character, so

still makes it ironic. unless every Hazenn is out to kill you or something?
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:33 pm

I just made fun of hazenn to make the ME fanboys rage, I'm just kind of tired of uncreative races
Back to top Go down
Sharq

Sharq

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Blitz wrote:
I just made fun of hazenn to make the ME fanboys rage, I'm just kind of tired of uncreative races

Pretty pathetic if you have nothing better to do than to annoy other people with shitposts and old pictures.

I'm just kind of tired of you shitposting.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:36 pm

/shrug, I stopped anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sharq

Sharq

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Oh well. Can we get a final decision on this character? Or a poll?
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:02 pm

They live to babble about their race in other's thread
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Quote :
blitz's hilariously ironic statments regarding my inability to think out my thoughts or concepts after just having changed his character from a 50ft woman to a 2inch woman when the prior didn't work out so well.

fuck you're right i'm very lacking in what you said yes.

blitz i think you think you're a lot smarter than you actually are.

Quote :
I don't even comment on anyone's characters unless it's terribad.

the rest of the community that isn't lazy as fuck generally bothers to comment other people's character pages. they don't show up only to pose critism. wheras i have been doing exactly that on the last two of your threads, i can justify this by pointing out my comments on other people's threads.

oh shit i've made this post too long blitz wont be able to read it.

ah well.

one day his literacy may increase to the degree of that of say a five your old.

Quote :
something about putting it to a poll

yeah, lets do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hazel Dadoni   Hazel Dadoni - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hazel Dadoni
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next