Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gilfaan and the Golden sphere.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet
Name: Ishaaar Naiwee
Race: Mindflayer

Gilfaan and the Golden sphere. Empty
PostSubject: Gilfaan and the Golden sphere.   Gilfaan and the Golden sphere. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:09 pm

http://www.pathguy.com/d20modern.htm

Starting level is three, no need for Ammo. it's in the internet... so I'm assuming you can find any equipment WITHIN REASON. Put it on your sheet if I think it's too much I'll ask you to kindly remove it. Basic whats happening for those of you who want to make a whole bio and whatnot.
Gilfaan and the Golden sphere. 35097_137013846323891_100000458282052_269694_7848347_n
I made some modifications to the xkcd version of the map to suit my DnD universe. Now you are all currently either in, or headed to the capital city of Facebook, Zuckerberg.
Gilfaan and the Golden sphere. 36361_137022752989667_100000458282052_269724_348406_n What your character is doing there is up for you to decide, but in case you need some inspiration here are some notable events taking place in the city that you could be there for. The biggest and most broad in terms of diverse attraction is the fifth anniversary of the end of the fabled War of '24 in which Facebook pushed Myspace back behind the Elmuth mountains, into the wastes. There is a wedding between one Mary Gritsch and her groom Joseph Greer. Zuckerberg is the most intellectually advanced city on the planet, so you could be here to study. Again just suggestions if you're having a bit of a mental block.

EDIT: Character sheets go here just in case you were wondering.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Gilfaan and the Golden sphere.   Gilfaan and the Golden sphere. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Odd how Metacritic, Digg and SomethingAwful all are noted on the map, yet Team That Guy With The Glasses is nowhere to be found.

Edit: Making character goddamn.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Gilfaan and the Golden sphere.   Gilfaan and the Golden sphere. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gilfaan and the Golden sphere.   Gilfaan and the Golden sphere. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:46 pm

We are using the wealth system from the core book. I hadn't realized the gen didn't already factor that. You will need it for... special items if you guys make it to the level 8-10 area.

EDIT: Also Mack, nice character. My campaigns are made more for non combat types, so you should have fun.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Gilfaan and the Golden sphere.   Gilfaan and the Golden sphere. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Gilfaan and the Golden sphere.   Gilfaan and the Golden sphere. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 am

Roll(2d4)+3:
3,4,+3
Total:10

AHA!
Suck my non-combat cock, Psyche, and my near-perfect wealth roll. I am borderline affluent!

Back to top Go down
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Gilfaan and the Golden sphere.   Gilfaan and the Golden sphere. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:55 pm

Pronounced dead because the idea no longer amuses me. I HAVE SPOKEN. Oh and Psyche, I yield to your incredible powers of foresight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilfaan and the Golden sphere.   Gilfaan and the Golden sphere. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gilfaan and the Golden sphere.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Dungeons and Dragons :: Characters-
Jump to: