Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire]

Go down 
3 posters

What should I do with this character?
Kill
Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] I_vote1233%Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] I_vote14
 33% [ 5 ]
Archive
Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] I_vote1220%Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] I_vote14
 20% [ 3 ]
Continue Playing
Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] I_vote1247%Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] I_vote14
 47% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Empty
PostSubject: Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire]   Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:34 pm

The original Succubus Magna never existed ICly. I got rid of her completely.

She's now this:
--V--

Madilyn Magna
Gifted Vampire

GENERIC

Full Name: Madilyn Valencia (V.) Magna
Formal Name: Mistress Magna
Age: Appears to be 30 years of age. Has existed for approximately 500 years. (Gifted vampires age forever unless killed somehow.)
Birthplace: The Shrouded Pinnacle (Shar's landmark on Olden)
Race: Gifted Vampire (Gifted Vampire is to Shar as Banespawn is to Bane)
History:
Chapter 1:
When I was eight, I lived a pretty normal life. My father was a blacksmith.. Mother was a scholar. She liked to learn about everything she could. I think that is where I got my desire to learn from.
Well, anyway.
I went to school like every child in Imperia, had friends, family, a life. I didn't used to be like this, you know. [Madilyn points to herself.] I always liked purple.. though.. purple and black.. my favorite colors..
One day, when I was thirteen... My parents went out for dinner. Left me behind. I was home alone.. Just reading... I liked to read. Someone knocked on the door. I got up, went downstairs in the two-story house... answered the door... and... There was nobody outside.
I stepped out, looking around, eager to let them in because I thought they were my parents. There was a gunshot. And I felt a sudden, sharp pain in my chest. I looked down, and there was blood on my shirt. I had been shot. Everything went black and.. I wasn't sure what happened..
What felt like months later, I remember being in this really dark cramped space, laying down on something that felt like wood. I tried to move.. but.. I was trapped.. Inside a box, maybe... I didn't know. Then... I heard a voice. A voice of a woman, a dark, sort of.. mocking.. tone... the voice of Shar.. She told me, that she had given me a second chance. She wanted me to meet with someone.. But, she said I had to get out of my coffin first. I was confused..... 'Coffin'? But she was gone and I could not ask what she meant.
And then I realized..
I was dead, or.. had died... and come back somehow.. Or maybe it was the afterlife I was trapped in. I started punching and kicking at the walls, and after a while, I sighed, and lied down, unable to do anything. I was scared.. didn't know what happened.. or what to do.
I sat for hours in that coffin, just thinking... worrying... but someone came after all those hours. My coffin was lifted out of the ground, and next thing I knew it was on the ground.
The coffin opened and there stood my savior, nothing but a silhouette in the moonlight, though. I sat up... Looked around.. And I started wondering... how I survived... until I saw the man.
He was pale. Very, very pale. Garbed in all grey. So he seemed almost like a wall of no color.
He told me to stand, so I got out of the coffin and stood. As I did, he said, "I am the one you were to meet." I looked at him, curious, unsure of who he was.
He introduced himself as "Artemis Von Kael", I thought it was a weird sounding name... but I didn't question it. He explained to me that he was a Gifted of Shar, and he was appointed to take me to The Shrouded Pinnacle. I didn't know where it was, Or what it was, and when I asked him, he just replied with, "You'll see."
I admit I was a little afraid of him. This was, of course, back when I was young and gullable and foolish... and also cowardly. So he took me to the Shrouded Pinnacle, and there were these stairs leading up to the top of this big, dark mountain. When I got there, I was scared to death. I didn't want to go up those stairs. I was shivering in fear, and I didn't have any clothes on so that didn't help---because I had been buried, and it was very cold here.
[Madilyn sighs.] He told me that everything would be fine, encouraged me to climb the stairs, I still wasn't sure what was going on.... and out of fear, I obeyed. After a while I finally got the courage to climb them. I stepped up to the doorway at the top, Artemis behind me. Though, I walked shakily and slowly. Unsure. The mountain... it was so.... dark... I couldn't see the top.. It just seemed to go.. on and on..
Once I reached the top, I went in the door... still very unsure... and the first thing I saw were other people, pale, and dressed in formal atire like Artemis.
They seemed friendly enough, so after a while I felt a little safer. He took me to his room and told me he was to teach me about my new life. I didn't know what he meant when he said 'new life', but listened. He said, "But first, we have to get you some clothing." I looked down at myself.. and to my surprise....
...I was as pale as he was.

Appearance:

Wings Unfolded
Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Magna_Vampire_wings_bg_touchedup Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Magna_Vampire_wings

Wings Folded (tucked into robe)
Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Magna_Vampire_bg_touchedup Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Magna_Vampire

(Creds to me for teh shoppin Very Happy)

• Build: Average
  • Weight: 180
  • Height: 6FT 0INCH (6'0'')
  • Hair Shape: Straight, shoulder-length
  • Hair Color: Black
  • Eye Color: Red w/Slit-pupils
  • Skin Color: Colorless / Unnaturally Pale
  • Clothing:
    • Head: None
    • Neck: Black Leather collar
    • Torso: Purple Robe, protruding shoulder covers with Translucent Nets above the chest.
    • Arms: Translucent Nets down to the wrists
    • Wrists: Black Leather wristbands (connected to the translucent nets)
    • Hands: Black Fishnet gloves (Fingerless except for the middle finger where the glove is held on.)
      Black Nail polish (nails are very sharp and more-like claws, she probably has to repaint them a lot Razz)
    • Waist/Pelvis: Purple Robe 'skirt' which goes down to the knees.
    • Legs: Translucent Knee-highs
    • Feet: Black Toe-nail polish; Barefoot

DISPOSITION

Personality: Cold and cynical, hateful of life. Careful, calculative, yet... at the same time, respectful to those she deems deserving of her respect. Sane and intelligent, a hard person to fight successfully. Resourcefully witted, she's discrete in both public and combat, and when she's not fighting, she's a skilled seductress and agent, always getting information, a bit of fun in bed... and a nice midnight snack.
Alignment: Can shift between Lawful Evil and Neutral Evil
Philosophy: "To whom do I owe this visit--dear mortal whom smells so fresh?"
Deity: Shar - Goddess of darkness, loss, forgetfulness, secrets, vampires.
Fears: Anything related to Tyr or Tyr himself (especially the cross)
Silver (even though they take more than just one hit to kill her)
Holy Water (even though they take more than just one bottle to kill her)
Sunlight (has to shroud herself in spells in order to go out during the day)

OTHER

Skill: Necromancy Magic / Swords
Goals:
Quote :
Long-Term
1 Assist Kalan in his 'research' - [ On-going ]
2 Feed - [ On-going ]
3 Serve the Shade Mistress - [ On-going ]
4 Find other Vampires - [ On-going ]
5 Advance on Necromancy - [ On-going ]

Immediate
1 Send Shar's regards to Arra Deandra - [ Completed ]
2 Meet Arra Deandra - [ Completed ]
3 Find her previous assailant (Ryuu Kai) and send them to kill his hirer - [ In-progress ]
4 Summon the demon in the red orb Kalan gave her - [ In-progress ]

Equipment:

A vampiric sword, able to absorb blood. The blood is transferred to the user, thus, making them stronger if they are a vampire / bloodsucker. The sword is given to all Gifted vampires, whom are hand-picked by Shar and the Shade Mistress.
So essentially, if you get stabbed by it, you make Madilyn slightly stronger for the blood you lose the sword.
Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Bloodreaver

Last edited by GeoWulf on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire]   Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:41 am

Good Bio, very inntteeresting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire]   Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:20 pm

GeoWulf wrote:

3 Find her previous assailant (Ryuu Kai) and send them to kill his hirer - [ In-progress ]

You paying double?

That would be 1200...
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire]   Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:27 pm

|| Divinity || wrote:
GeoWulf wrote:

You paying double?

That would be 1200...

:V
Back to top Go down
Desu!

Desu!

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire]   Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:08 pm

If Madilyn needs it, she can borrow money from Toldour. All that stuff for his research needs SOME kind of funding.. >_>
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire]   Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:29 am

Chapter one of History added.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire]   Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:17 am

Vote in the poll, please.

Since we're kind of starting new, I'm thinking of ending this char.
Back to top Go down
Desu!

Desu!

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire]   Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:21 am

Eh.. I think we might want to keep Maddy. She's probably the most realistic Vampire we have, and really our only gifted. She acted sort of like a revival to Vampires, in a sense.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire]   Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:03 pm

I know, I'm just not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire]   Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madilyn Magna - [Gifted Vampire]
Page 1 of 1