Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

:: Augustus Slader ::

Go down 
+9
Phry
B3SERK
Mr.Magoo
Markka
Psycheandromida
thorogoodd
Zaku350
Vinnie
link711
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
link711

:: Augustus Slader :: Empty
PostSubject: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:11 pm

:: Augustus Slader :: 9qv13n

:: Augustus Slader :: Vy4iug

:: Augustus Slader :: 30uu8ef

[Open facial reference]
Spoiler:

[Open inventory & alignment]
Spoiler:

[Open suit and helmet reference]
Spoiler:

[Open suit attributes and information]
Spoiler:

[Open sniper reference]
Spoiler:

[Miscellaneous Inventory]
Medical kits x4
Razor-edged knife. x1
Voice-changed built into his helmet. x1
Undershirts & undergarments. x6
Attachable 15x scope. x1
Attachable silenced. Size varies. x2
C-40 Sidearm. x1

[Skills & Attributes]
Perception. Having been through special training in a covert organization, he practiced on his senses more than anything. Most important, his hearing, and his sight. He's almost always aware of his surroundings, and when to strike during a bounty hunt. It's his most valuable skill.
Agility. After being able to know where he is, and when to strike, he must always be prepared to escape. Whether he succeeds his assassination or not, he must always flee the scene. He's thin, and is able to maneuver through many obstacles. He's speed is faster than most, and his leg muscles are much, much stronger than his arms.
Intelligence. He's extremely intelligent, and analyzes every situation he's ever in. He can tell if he's being lied to after a few minutes of speaking with a person directly. To be blunt, he's smart.
Endurance. He's able to take a few shots here and there, and can hold himself up during a fight. At least enough to escape, which is always his main goal.
Strength. He's cornered, trapped, and his weapons are stripped. He's not going to last long at all. If he can't escape, he has no way to survive, unless he uses his perception and intelligence to somehow beat up, manipulate, or at the very least- trick.

[Tasks]
[In order of importance]
Take a look at the bounty board for new targets
Upgrade his suit.
Earn enough money to buy a new ship.
Find a place to relax. Leaning towards a bar.

Last edited by link711 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:22 pm

The format is shamelessly stolen from Zaku. Or was it the other way around. Either way, this is epic.
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:26 pm

i actually tried to make one like this a long time back when we decided to make a mass effect roleplay based on the forums
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:51 pm

It's not stolen, me and Ness just have similar tastes following creative character pages. If you look back on it, we've always used very similar, if not the same formats-- of which we've basically worked on together through a series of different pages - trail and error. Razz

It's all good - but more importantly; A very nice character. I think it's approval-worthy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:52 pm

thank you :]

<3
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Seems cool to me, to my knowledge it's the first sniper character in Eshira, for now.

I toss my approval.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:13 pm

thorogoodd wrote:
Seems cool to me, to my knowledge it's the first sniper character in Eshira, for now.

I toss my approval.

This. Except Neutral isn't an alignment on it's own.
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:14 pm

what do you mean? true neutral is what's meant, if that's what you're referring to. it would just seem weird to put True Neutral in what's suppose to be a databank file.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:27 pm

:: Augustus Slader :: Keanu_whoa

You sure put some effort into this. Kudos.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:28 pm

link711 wrote:
what do you mean? true neutral is what's meant, if that's what you're referring to. it would just seem weird to put True Neutral in what's suppose to be a databank file.

And it's not weird to input incorrect information to a database?
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:35 pm

the information there is placed by another human. it's not compiled by machine. it's bound to have mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet
Name: Ishaaar Naiwee
Race: Mindflayer

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:11 pm

link711 wrote:

True neutral characters are incredibly reserved in nature and not much fun at all, most people who want to play "Neutral" go chaotic neutral. A true neutral character in theory would not impose himself into any situation, conversation, or do anything for that matter because he "wouldn't want to upset the balance". So... true neutral = old mountain hermit cut off from civilization. This character does not sound like an old mountain hermit cut off from civilization to me. One more thing, his attributes, if there from strongest to weakest... and intelligence is in the middle... why is he so smart?? Regardless, i'll toss in an approval because he's still cool.
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:22 pm

i suppose he's better off chaotic neutral, as he's not much a vigilante to be chaotic good, and not exactly evil and a serial killer to be chaotic evil / lawful evil.

as for the intelligence, it's not a scale. it's not like
Perception - 10/10
Agility 8/10
Intelligence 6/10
Endurance 4/10
Strength 2/10

it's more based on what's told as the description, it's just that he's more competent and better at his senses and his evasiveness.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:24 pm

"[Skills & Attributes]
[In order of strongest to weakest]"

"[In order of strongest to weakest]"

"[In order of strongest"

"[In order"

THIS-^ Is what Mr. Magoo is referring too.
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:41 pm

oh, idk. that isn't suppose to have much meaning, the details are suppose to clarify.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:40 pm

thorogoodd wrote:

I toss my approval.

are not first, first was mine, shardik Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Magoo

Mr.Magoo

Character sheet
Name: Ishaaar Naiwee
Race: Mindflayer

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:15 pm

B3SERK wrote:
thorogoodd wrote:

I toss my approval.

are not first, first was mine, shardik Very Happy
Actually, first was mine, Sebastian Very Happy But this is irrelevant to the thread.
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:11 pm

so, final decision on acceptance?
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 am

Should be.
Back to top Go down
cptkickercutleg

cptkickercutleg

Character sheet
Name: Kicker

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:45 am

I say why not? it seems that we're going to need quite a few bountys in this RP, probably a lot of gunfights, which should ease the boredom that occurs when there is nothing exiting happening, anyway, as far as I know, this is one of the coolest bounty hunters around (NICE suit btw, what model will it be?) anyway, I approve.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:54 pm

cptkickercutleg wrote:
I say why not? it seems that we're going to need quite a few bountys in this RP, probably a lot of gunfights, which should ease the boredom that occurs when there is nothing exiting happening, anyway, as far as I know, this is one of the coolest bounty hunters around (NICE suit btw, what model will it be?) anyway, I approve.

Boredom through lack of exciting gunfights implies people onserver don't know how to roleplay.

Also this character is fine.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
cptkickercutleg wrote:

Boredom through lack of exciting gunfights implies people onserver don't know how to roleplay.

Gun fights can be fun if done right, its not like a good fight doesn't create character development.
Back to top Go down
Sharq

Sharq

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:
Psycheandromida wrote:
cptkickercutleg wrote:

Gun fights can be fun if done right, its not like a good fight doesn't create character development.

I don't think it was about how gunfights are done. It's about the fact the person doesn't like passive rp, or rather finds them boring.
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:42 pm

pew pew pew pew

so accepted?
Back to top Go down
link711

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:35 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :: Augustus Slader ::   :: Augustus Slader :: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:: Augustus Slader ::
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Characters-
Jump to: