Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]

Go down 
+2
Phry
Zaku350
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

[ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Empty
PostSubject: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:08 pm

[ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Masseffectrp3

In the year 2148, explorers on Mars discovered the remains of an ancient space-faring civilization. In the decades that followed, these mysterious artifacts revealed startling new technologies, enabling travel to the furthest stars. The basis for this incredible technology was a force that controlled the very fabric of space and time.

They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

The civilizations of the galaxy call it... MASS EFFECT.

The Cast of Mass Effect Roleplay wrote:
- THE CAST -
[ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Thecast
  • Zaku Antarius,
    The Turian a few Keepers short of a happy Citadel...

• Flo'Raan,
    The curious Quarian with a clan at heart, and a few scars to bear...

• Isabella Wade,
    The shackled Human with Batarians at her heel, not even Omega could cease her thirst for freedom...

• Lucius Caecilius Plautius
    The Aristocratic Governor with Cerberus at his back, and humanity in his heart...

• Kairyn "Ghost" Laeuss,
    The Eagle-Eyed Mercenary, rifle held high with a dark past to accompany her...

• Nekaia
    The hot-headed Asari Maiden, surging with biotic finesse...

• Gorot II Heranon Mal Dinest Inoste Tarkan,
    A Salarian STG Unit, a would-be Eclipse, and one of the toughest amphibians this side of the system...

-[ Information regarding Mass Effect, The Roleplay ]-
To put it short; Mass Effect Roleplay is set a few years before Saren's decline, and Shepard's tale. A cast of characters thrown together in one bloody mess must prevail over the impossible, and only with each others help should they ultimately bring peace to their various quarrels. Mass Effect Roleplay, or ME:RP is to be an serious, yet enjoyable experience with deep characters and emotional tales the entire band can enjoy.

Information regarding Mass Effect, and it's Lore can be found here;
The Mass Effect Wikipedia

It is highly recommended one knows of the Mass Effect lore, and the basics of the universe we shall be role playing within.

ME:RP wrote:
The Story, So Far...
In the ruined Asteroid of Omega, a certain band of unlikely comrades finds themselves in a peculiar struggle amongst the darker, twisted counter-part to the Citadel, nestled within the Terminus Systems. A land ruled by villainy, strife, and the lawless - Omega provides a home for many a criminal and mercenary alike, bringing a few odd characters together to battle against overwhelming odds, crazed fanatics, blood thirsty Vorcha, and grimy street gangs.. How they've found themselves on this desolate rock is a tale all in it's own, how they get off is the problem.

[ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Omega2

-[ The Basics of ME:RP ]-
ME-RP wrote:
How to Participate...
Mass Effect Roleplay will be run through a series of scenarios hosted on the forums, and in Steam-Friends. Following one fluid tale, and various side stories, ME:RP plans to integrate a peculiar bands of individuals in one emotionally rich story. Members are encouraged to have their usual passive role plays with one another, on the forums, and out - and are allowed to do so as they please; however, they must follow the tales of others, and be attentive to the story and their environment - So that we may create one big tale to tell, without the concrete support of a server.

The Rules...
ME:RP follows the standard rules of the community. However, malicious intent and immaturity will be handled very rash, and swift. Second chances to participate will not be common - but it's safe to say individuals shouldn't arise as a problem.
Olden's Standard Rules

ME:RP's Staff...
While ME:RP doesn't have a concrete staff, there are a few invidiuals who should be regarded;

• Zaku350, Founder of the ME:RP Project, and lead 'administrator' - Helps run the story along, and organize events and scenarios amongst the party.

• Jacque, Close friend of Zaku350, and ME:RP administrator. Jacque is quick to run a few scenarios here and there, and aid the ongoing story between our band of unlikely associates - Feel free to ask him for advice, help, or assistance.

Your Character and You...
Players participating in ME:RP are encouraged to make emotionally deep, and rich characters so that they may better the experience for those around them, and thoroughly enjoy what Mass Effect's universe has to offer, though, a few things should be noted;

• Players are allowed to play any race of their choosing, however, they are to abide to the race's respective culture, limits, physical nature, and the like. Elcor are to force their emotions through speech, and Volus are expected to suffer from the high gravitational pull of their planet, for example.

• Characters are to get the basic 'Approval' when their pages are submitted, which may be proposed in anyway their author should fine fit. There is no limit, and no minimum to your pages - And you're free to post the most basic of information, as long as there are some records of your character and their basic well-being.
    - Note; Characters are to be approved by those participating as a whole, and the general consensus determines their playability.

• Take into account the setting, and your characters backstory, it's unlikely they're pocketing a couple million credits so think through what you're tossing into their profile right off the bat. You're welcome to include anything you see fit, but be assured that these too are to go through the short approval process.

Last edited by Zaku350 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:22 am

Cooool! I can't wait to take part in it. :]
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:58 am

It's not completely done yet, but I'm finally getting around to really starting ME:RP. :3

For those who want to participate, get on those character pages, and give me a ring on SF. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:40 am

How come there's three characters and only one character page : |
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:05 am

Phry wrote:
Tiem paradax?
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:35 am

Phry wrote:

Because I was a little busy making this page to start work on my own characters?

And Narran was a tad busy with the emergency room leave, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:40 pm

Last edited by VioletSerpent on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 am

Do we have a concrete layout for character threads, or are you all using the same one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:55 pm

Last edited by VioletSerpent on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 pm

I used Wofly's as a base and added stuff that was more relevant for an asari.

I'd reccomend using her one as a base.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:10 pm

I'd like to point out;

Quote :
- Note; Characters are to be approved by those participating as a whole, and the general consensus determines their playability.

So, get on eachother's char pages, give us some input.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:22 am

Last edited by VioletSerpent on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:59 am

Zaku350 wrote:
I'd like to point out;

Quote :

So, get on eachother's char pages, give us some input.

We've pretty much already done this.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Ok, I'm back. Been spending the last few days with my Girlfriend, non-stop, and when I've been home - I've been busy talking with her, so. Apologies, hate to sound like your usual, egotistical douche, but I hate to make priorities.

Checking the pages now, I should be adding people's characters shortly, I'm sorry for the wait guys. And if anyone's interested in taking the helm with me, and Jacque - Help manage the pages, look over characters, and etc - Basically, join the team, for whatever you may want to help or contribute, give me a ring. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:52 am

Last edited by VioletSerpent on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:24 am

I've been busy, sorry. I'll either get up Zaku by the end of today, or tomorrow. And I can't talk for Narran, but if she's busy she can always join later - I added her to the list after getting confirmation she wanted to join, for the sake of. So.

Worry not.

And Jerry just needs to be looked over more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:48 am

Last edited by VioletSerpent on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Last edited by VioletSerpent on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:37 pm

VioletSerpent wrote:
Zaku350 wrote:
I've been busy, sorry. I'll either get up Zaku by the end of today, or tomorrow. And I can't talk for Narran, but if she's busy she can always join later - I added her to the list after getting confirmation she wanted to join, for the sake of. So.

Worry not.

So, tomorrow makes tomorrow a week ago...

How's that character coming?

P.S. We're all going to disown you if it gets delayed again. ]:

Yeah...Zaku.

And it won't be the kind of disown that involves paperwork...
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:05 pm

OK, I'M WORKING ON IT.

I'm sorry, I know I've had time here and there. But as far as yesterday and today, I was in the hospital with my Girlfriend keeping her company. SO. I'm working on it, it should be done soon. The character's done, just needs a page, and I should be here saturday, though the next day is our anniversary so it's not set in stone yet.

IF I AM NOT HERE; JACQUE CAN RUN THE CAMPAIGN WITHOUT ME, OR YOU CAN BEGIN THE RP, SO THAT THE PARTY MAY BE FORMED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Last edited by VioletSerpent on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Ok, before I say anything - Let me say this;

You guys can always start some random bar RP, or some RP amongst the streets of Omega. You can always take the initiative to start something, that was one of the initial goals of ME:RP, an RP run by it's members for it's members.

But as far as Saturday is concerned, I'll see, I think so, I'm almost positive, but I can't say for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:05 am

Last edited by VioletSerpent on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:35 am

Last edited by VioletSerpent on Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Life's got the best of me, to put it kindly, I've been getting wrapped up in a lot of things. I'm sorry, folks. It's time for someone else to take the helm,

Give Krug and Jack some permissions and all that. It's best they take over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]   [ Mass Effect: Roleplay ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Mass Effect: Roleplay ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next