Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Ukraine with Love

Go down 
+5
PuPeT-KaI
themodtester
Jack
Kali
Markka
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

From Ukraine with Love Empty
PostSubject: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 am

Hello, hello and welcome! So, lately I've been playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. nearly nonstop, and so far I'm loving it. However, there's an issue that keeps rearing it's head, and I simply can't get rid of it. If anyone else has played the game, feel free to share your own experiences.

Also, as an added bonus...

I wonder if this should be in Off-Topic instead... Gah, so hard to choose! Move it if you wanna, mainly wanted to show off that first picture anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:34 am

whenever i play stalker i find this issue a lot

and is it just me or is it whenever there's a cubic assload of loot you might actually want to hang on to the nearest stash is about four miles away and you've already got your inventory really full
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:36 am

Kali wrote:
and is it just me or is it whenever there's a cubic assload of loot you might actually want to hang on to the nearest stash is about four miles away and you've already got your inventory really full

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:32 am

Easy. Pick your loot up so you're encumbered, and slowly make your way back to the closest outpost. Find the trader and sell. Always carry 40+ Energy Drinks in case you need to run whilst encumbered. Only take guns, take on anyone with a gun better than you so that you may sell it, unload the ammo and use it if you've got enough money, and in general kick find the crappest faction in the zone, and kick their Duty ass.

But yes. That's the definitive guide to STALKER up above. Find a jellyfish as well, and use it to lower your radiation. A great find, it is. That is, until you get the higher level ones.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:38 am

... What?
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am

Markka wrote:
... What?
NO QUESTIONS ASKED, JUST DO IT.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Those... those fingers... so mishapen and fucked up...
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:32 pm

Stalker 2 announced.

Smile

Also, get SMRTER mod for COP, get LURK mod for SOC, and Clear Sky just fucking sucks dicks
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:22 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
Those... those fingers... so mishapen and fucked up...

Yeah, they're horrible to pose. And they've got no facial expressions whatsoever. I tried to fix it with photoshop, but meh. Got them from HGN a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:49 pm

HGN4LYFE

Kidding. HGN fucking sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Markka wrote:

This made me happy.
Back to top Go down
Zaku350

Zaku350

Character sheet
Name: Zaku Daikun
Race: ---

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Kain wrote:
Markka wrote:

This made me happy.

Me too...

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:59 am

"added bonus"

were this so, narran would need a chastity belt
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Gambit wrote:
HGN4LYFE

Kidding. HGN fucking sucks.

I liked playing in there until I got seriously goddamn fed up with the admins. Nearly every time you left the server, you would lose some items, so each time you got anything new, you'd need to get a screenshot to prove that you have it. Well, most of the time the admins gave jack shit about refund requests. I eventually just left out of frustration. I did come back later to check up on things and the bug had been eliminated pretty much. There was no refunds this time, though. At all.

So, over the course of a few weeks I gather artifacts and weapons and other stuff I find and sell them, and make over 60,000 rubles. I even got a Sunrise suit. But then I run into an invisible anomaly, or radiation thing that kills you under a few seconds and lose everything. The suit even messed up my default model. That's when I ragequitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Ukraine with Love   From Ukraine with Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Ukraine with Love
Page 1 of 1