Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zatarch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Zatarch Empty
PostSubject: Zatarch   Zatarch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Name
Zatarch

Race
Changeling

Birthplace
Talibarian Forest

Alignment
ChaoticNeutral

Skills/Talents
Daggers
{ |||||||||| }
Zatarch took up learning how to dual-wield daggers, his weapon in combat. Most of his thievings resulted in combat, though he isn't too great with it considering when he changes his appearance he has to get use to the new form while using the weapon.

Appearance
Being a Changeling, his skin is partially gray and he doesn't have any fully developed facial features. With being a Changeling, he wont always be found looking like this due to not being in natural form. Zatarch comes up to a height of 6'2'' and weighs around 120 Lbs due to his slender, bony structure.

Personality
Being a Changeling, Zatarch is mostly patient. He tries to cause chaos as if he feeds off of it, and having the ability to shape his appearance aids alot. He is cruel and rude but not fully evil in a sense. He hates the law and disobeys normally anyone who tries to tell him what to do, sometimes he'd due something involving himself getting hurt just to not obey someone.

Backstory
Zatarch was born within the Talibarian forest, being born from a male Doppelganger and a human mother. His father left after impregnanting his mother so he never got to know his own father. It seemed slightly odd for his mother to have to raise him, for him being a Changeling. Soon after reaching age eighteen, he was within the maturity to leave his mother and departed off. He raised money by mostly stealing or scamming people, his appearance shifting helping a lot with such, allowing him to get away with few things and frame others for his work. After many years of his work, he came by Surna and decided to drop in, probabally cause some chaos during his stay.

Equipment
  • [x235] Gold Coins
  • [x2] Steel Daggers
  • [x] Small Bag
  • [x2] White Collar Shirt
  • [x] Red Dress

Objectives
Eternal | Completed | Ongoing | Failed
(-)Cause chaos

Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Zatarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatarch   Zatarch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Never heard of a changeling, from what I know the only creatures capable of shapeshifting are shifters, and they only exist in the Otherworld. I'd suggest you take another look around and revise, best of luck.
Back to top Go down

Zatarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatarch   Zatarch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:22 pm

http://aeria.omgforum.net/creatures-f32/doppelganger-t1957.htm

They're a subspecies of the doppelganger. Basically like a doppelganger but without the nice perks such as transforming with their clothes changing aswell, or detecting thought.

Last edited by Speful on Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Zatarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatarch   Zatarch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Speful wrote:
http://aeria.omgforum.net/creatures-f32/doppelganger-t1957.htm

They're a subspecies of the doppelganger.

Well fuck, I'm sorry, I haven't gotten all the way through the lore yet.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Zatarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatarch   Zatarch Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:48 pm

I commend you both for knowing your way around forum lore...as well as your ability to bring up things that conflict with current lore.

I'm going to have to take a look over this all, and determine what fits with canon and what does not.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Zatarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatarch   Zatarch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:41 am

Xeloras wrote:
Never heard of a changeling, from what I know the only creatures capable of shapeshifting are shifters, and they only exist in the Otherworld. I'd suggest you take another look around and revise, best of luck.

Nay, recently i added new Shifter lore, look up 'Limmikin' on forum search.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zatarch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zatarch   Zatarch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zatarch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Archive-
Jump to: