Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riley Lynch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawkter

Dawkter

Character sheet
Name: Riley Lynch
Race: Human

Riley Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Riley Lynch   Riley Lynch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Riley Lynch S_W_A_T__by_SteveDemmitt.thumbnail

>Fetching File From Terminal....
>File Found! Downloading...
>File Downloaded!
>File Name: Riley Lynch; Proceed to Open?
>Opening File...

Riley Lynch

"I'm here to keep ya' safe. It's my job after all."

Affiliation: Security

Short Biography
Riley Lynch was born in a normal town, on a normal; snowy December day. His father, Andrew Lynch; an officer. His mother, Jennifer Lynch; a nurse. Riley grew up disciplined for all of his wrong doing by his father; who would not have a hoodlum as a boy. Looking back, Riley's glad his father was so strict. Boys would always write down that they want to be an officer when they grew up, but Riley meant it. Throughout his later school years he was seen as sort of a guardian for most. If Riley saw someone causing trouble towards another; he'd usually step in. Admittedly, this got him in some heat from some of the other mischievous boys in his school; but he didn't pay mind to hoodlums. He simply went to school, did his work; tried his best to get good grades. He could have fun once school was over. He took criminal justice courses in his college years and became an officer in his home town for about five years before joining the UTC as crew security. He was trained on procedures for the ship and other security details by a mercenary who was currently hired by the UTC to train new recruits; a certain "Shane Ranger". After ten years of security duty on multiple ships he was eventually transferred to the Constellation. He has filed dozens requests to be transferred back to his original security position; all have been denied. After the mutany of the ship, and it's destruction Riley found himself chief of security, stuggling to bring order and security to the colony.

Personality
Riley Lynch is driven by his morals and his belief in the justice system. He reacts to situations by pondering what lawful person would do; and reacts in such way, believing that law is the one thing keeping us separated from the cavemen. He may mostly follow the set of rules put in front of him blindly, but he knows where to draw the line strongly believing in personal-freedoms and the idea of democracy and capitalism.

Alignment: Lawful Good

Armory
(Electric)Baton Stick
Standard Enlistment Pistol
Heavy Caliber Assault Rifle
Flashbang X2
Standard Security Helmet(Including Goggles)
Standard Security Mask
Flak Jacket

Last edited by Dawkter on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vinnie

Vinnie

Character sheet
Name:

Riley Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Lynch   Riley Lynch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:16 pm

The most generic Security Officer I've ever seen.
Sure, why not.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Riley Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Lynch   Riley Lynch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Dawkter. Why are you here. Why.

Also I approve of some order and security.

By the way thanks for that new ribcage a while back.
Back to top Go down
BloodStream

BloodStream

Riley Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Lynch   Riley Lynch Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 am

Seems good to me.
The layout's actually better than most of the character sheets the regulars around here do. Good job.

Edit: Wait, why does a security guard have an assault rifle and flash bangs?
Back to top Go down
Dawkter

Dawkter

Character sheet

Riley Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Lynch   Riley Lynch Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:05 am

I aquired them ICly through RP. I was questioning if flash bangs were even used in this time period. As for the assault rifle I gathered it through a few missions ICly.

If flash bangs aren't used then I'll remove them, I myself was even wondering that while typing it.

thorogoodd wrote:
Dawkter. Why are you here. Why.

Also I approve of some order and security.

By the way thanks for that new ribcage a while back.

I am here because Jacker got me into it.

Yeah, I have yet to see any type of order on the ship, it's basically like a old wild west town.

Oh and, no problem. I got a few more ever since I read those two books.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Riley Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Lynch   Riley Lynch Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:17 am

Dawkter wrote:
Oh and, no problem. I got a few more ever since I read those two books.

Your avatar pic is so fucking relevant to that.
Back to top Go down
Dawkter

Dawkter

Character sheet

Riley Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Lynch   Riley Lynch Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:48 am

Made a nice update to the character sheet, seemend half-assed first time I did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Riley Lynch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riley Lynch   Riley Lynch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riley Lynch
Page 1 of 1