Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surna's Forest Almost Recovered

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Surna's Forest Almost Recovered Empty
PostSubject: Surna's Forest Almost Recovered   Surna's Forest Almost Recovered Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Quote :
Author: Alexia Thiessen
Date: December 12th

With refugees pouring in from northern areas, Surna has rapidly become highly populous. While this would normally be cause for alarm, what with its economic troubles and near-destruction, Surna's economy has actually shown significant recovery. A vast deposit of Motile discovered recently has been mined with amazing speed by an innovative steam-powered drill designed by local engineer Cole Simmons, who recently moved to Kerodil with his designs to help in their economic recovery. Commander Thorn Razel allegedly oversees the operation, along with 14-year-old millionaire Isabella Wade.

More importantly than even that, however, is the mysterious recovery of Surna's woods. Sources report that an elven woman named "Hitari" (forgive any spelling discrepancy) has employed the help of Vincent Dadoni, the Guard's first and only Giant, to help restore the forests through some sort of magical spell. Information on this elf has been sparse at best, as few seem to know anything about her besides her name. She is described as tall, graceful, and dressed in only a thin green robe.

The forest's rapid restoration could in time rejuvenate Surna's hunting and foresting industries. Things finally seem to be looking up for what is now considered Talibar's largest and most important cultural center.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surna's Forest Almost Recovered   Surna's Forest Almost Recovered Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:59 pm

OOC: Wuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Surna's Forest Almost Recovered   Surna's Forest Almost Recovered Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:16 pm

OOC: I lol'd hard, cause it was actually Luke, not Cole that made the drills.

AND HIS THUNDER JUST GOT STOLEN!
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surna's Forest Almost Recovered   Surna's Forest Almost Recovered Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Unless Cole stole Luke's design, he's the one that made the drills. He sold blueprints to one of my alts. He's made drills for Kerodil. He's at least capable of reproducing them. I was never given the slightest hint that Luke had anything to do with the drills at all.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Surna's Forest Almost Recovered   Surna's Forest Almost Recovered Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Monkeyfisker actually ICly built the drills in the keep and had them sent off to the mine via wagon. By IC I mean he put it togeather, part by part. I think it's fine though if the IC newsletter gives credit to Cole, that's funny as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Surna's Forest Almost Recovered   Surna's Forest Almost Recovered Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:26 am

The paper says they were designed by Cole, not assembled by him, so there's not really an error, unless I'm missing something. Whatever, I'll likely just leave as is. But my character Alexia rarely makes mistakes like that. If there's a flaw, it's because I OOCly didn't do my research.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Surna's Forest Almost Recovered   Surna's Forest Almost Recovered Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:43 am

OOC: Cole designed them first and did most of his testing at Izzy's mine. He's had the design around for a while, tinkered with them, optimized them, etc... And indeed, he sold a copy of the designs to the Sentinels. The drills Thorn is using were built by Luke because Cole was out of the country and, thus, couldn't sell them at the time. Where Luke got the idea and designs, or what method he uses to power and operate the drills, I don't know... All I know is that Cole would've been kind enough to leave a couple drills (for Izzy, not Thorn) at the mines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surna's Forest Almost Recovered   Surna's Forest Almost Recovered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1