Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. Empty
PostSubject: The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend.   The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:57 am

One day in the lab, me and my dashing assistant Barrel McBarrelson made a scientific breakthrough! What is this breakthrough you ask? Well, Barrelson had discovered a mysterious alternate dimension where no mortal being can survive.. and also created a way to get there without being swallowed by the Teal Void. I strapped myself in to the helm of his amazing invention, breathing in deeply, fearful of what lies beyond..

The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. 106k2m8

I was flung through the Teal Void! Uncertainty mixed with a little adrenaline filled my livers as I sped through the apparent nothingness while laughing like a complete maniac. Hey, they don't call me the intrepid hydralisk for nothing!

The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. F8fn5

It had been seventy entire years, for some reason, and I had awoken in a strange world, completely identical to ours, except it's missing a few props. Is this a glimpse into the future? Is it somehow supernatural? Did an advanced race of lizard people put it here? Probably not, but it's still veery mysterious.

The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. 2416yl1

I returned home to our dimension for chinese food and I found it to be quite bland, frankly. Not savory at all. So what's the moral of the story? Don't waste your life trying to find trivial little details like we did, or you will get ebola and die painfully.

Last edited by xeno586 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend.   The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 am

The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. 1396987-evboxart_large
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend.   The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:09 am

Yes. YES. YEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. 943263
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend.   The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 am

I had the privilege of being selected for the first manned mission to the Void.

You didn't count, xeno, because you aren't a man.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend.   The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 am

Pear sent me launching into the void several hours ago; it was like Star Wars but not.
Back to top Go down
Phear
Angry Veteran
Phear

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend.   The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:46 am

We also recently discovered that objects connected with ropes are visible in the other dimensions, as well as on RT cameras.

The creation of a second probe confirmed that things roped in any dimension are visible in any other dimension.

Finally, the last discovery of the day was that a seat on an angled slider dropped through the world is essentially the same thing as dividing by zero.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend.   The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:12 pm

I was foolish enough to jump from the probe, I was trapped in the void for years and discovered the secret to time and space travel, it took my thirteen minutes to get back to here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend.   The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Intrepid Hydralisk and her Barrel friend.
Page 1 of 1