Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things I didn't even know

Go down 
+2
Graley
B3SERK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Things I didn't even know Empty
PostSubject: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:19 pm

It turns out that many people are complaining about my char, John Udgrad to the admins and such.

I've heard about this many times, but have never found out WHO has complained, and have therefore not been able to really be able to address these problems before.

Maybe instead of complaining to admins, you should talk to the person responsible, in this case, me.

I would certainly like to know who has been complaining about me, and what your complaints are.

I also realize that I should have talked with admins and apped for some things that I didn't, and I would have earlier, if I had KNOWN IT WAS A PROBLEM.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm presuming this has something to do with Mirage yesterday. Taking the word of a surnan citizen over someone in your guard force seems odd. Guards (cops) stick together and back each other up. I'm guessing it's that if not other things.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Graley wrote:
Taking the word of a surnan citizen over someone in your guard force seems odd. Guards (cops) stick together and back each other up.

Depends on who in the guard and who the person in question is.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Sure, I was just guessing though.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Actually, this has nothing to do with that, I thought people would know what I was talking about immediately.

Also, the charge was coming from Zack, and John didn't care if Mirage summoned a wraith or not.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:24 pm

you shouldn't tell people to come to you personally. some people might not want to take it personally with you because they fear they'll be caught in a massive argument. trust me, it happens all the time.

it's better to just go to the admins and say "this guy's doing something wrong."
that way, you don't have to sit through 4 hours of someone trying to justify themselves with shitty excuses.

of course this isn't just you we're talking about. this is in general.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Mackalian wrote:
you shouldn't tell people to come to you personally. some people might not want to take it personally with you because they fear they'll be caught in a massive argument. trust me, it happens all the time.

it's better to just go to the admins and say "this guy's doing something wrong."
that way, you don't have to sit through 4 hours of someone trying to justify themselves with shitty excuses.

of course this isn't just you we're talking about. this is in general.

Maybe if people manned up and decided to say something for themselves, there wouldn't be so much to complain about to the admins.

If you're going to take the time to complain about something, then you should be able to take the time to hear a counter-argument.

Either way, I'm still not seeing anyone who complained about me.

I know you're out there.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:31 pm

okay beserk, i'm going to give you a bit of tough love here.

people do not want to come to you because of this. your "counter-arguments" are just "OMG U R STUPID OMG FUCKING NOOB U R WORSE DAN ME"

that's all it boils down to. that's why people don't complain when shit's wrong. because of people like YOU.

you hear something's wrong with your RP, and you feel offended. so you immediatly go on a quest to find whoever said something bad about you and make them feel bad in some way or form. it's just a retarded form of revenge.

this entire thread is just you being e-though.

"COME AT ME BRO. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY SAY IT TO MY FACE MAAAN"

grow up and take it with the admins who confronted you. if you know people's complaining, just use that knowledge to try and better yourself. not to find whoever's complaining and try to make them sleep with the fishes.

i'm sorry, but this entire thread is just pointless and retarded to me.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Mackalian wrote:

people do not want to come to you because of this. your "counter-arguments" are just "OMG U R STUPID OMG FUCKING NOOB U R WORSE DAN ME"

that's all it boils down to. that's why people don't complain when shit's wrong. because of people like YOU.

you hear something's wrong with your RP, and you feel offended. so you immediatly go on a quest to find whoever said something bad about you and make them feel bad in some way or form. it's just a retarded form of revenge.

grow up and take it with the admins who confronted you. if you know people's complaining, just use that knowledge to try and better yourself. not to find whoever's complaining and try to make them sleep with the fishes.

How about this mack

You're a self-righteous know it all dick. I don't need a 10 sentence explanation to say that to you, you annoying fucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:55 pm

B3SERK wrote:
Mackalian wrote:

How about this mack

You're a self-righteous know it all dick. I don't need a 10 sentence explanation to say that to you, you annoying fucker.

Hushhh. Knock this shit off before this thread degenerates into an all-out flamewar. study
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Stop while you're ahead xeno, or mack will call you an asshole and then give you a lengthy explanation as to why.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:05 pm

B3SERK wrote:
Stop while you're ahead xeno, or mack will call you an asshole and then give you a lengthy explanation as to why.

god knows someone needed to put you in your place
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm

Forums are for flaming~~~~~~~~

Not.
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:49 am

Don't taze me bro!
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I didn't even know   Things I didn't even know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things I didn't even know
Page 1 of 1