Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skyen

Go down 
+4
Pat
Mack
Reanimated
Jingle Jangle Jingle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jingle Jangle Jingle

Jingle Jangle Jingle

Skyen Empty
PostSubject: Skyen   Skyen Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:52 pm

Skyen Skyenpossibleimage

Race:
Naga

Birthplace:
5 miles south of Surna

Skill:

Bows | | | | | | | | | | Skyen has been using the bow since she was young, she can be precise but it would take her a few seconds to line up the shot. But if she needs to fire with speed then she may not be as accurate but still could hit you.

Sneak | | | | | | | | | | Skyen has been hunting almost all her life and with her scales she can easily hide in the woods or bushes, she has also become quite good at moving in the woods with little noise being made. But in urban settings she would have a hard time hiding being that her scales are green and would stand out from the surroundings unless in a park or if she was to find some cover.

Swords | | | | | | | | | | Skyen has been recently introduced in the art of sword fighting so she has little skill in it. The most she can do is possibly blocking an attack but as for fighting back with a sword, you might as well give her a stick.

Hunting | | | | | | | | | | Skyen liked to hunt ever since she was little and she has been taught to stalk and identify animals. She can "read" the terrain, being able to tell if an animal has been in the area or where a source of water is. But as for plants she might not know if it’s poisonous or not.

Biography:
As night drew and the forest grew colder; Skyen kept following faint blood trains from an animal she had shot with an arrow a few days earlier. She did not get the animal in a vital area so it managed to get away. While she kept her downs to the ground looking for the faint drops of blood on the ground a low rumble can be heard off in the distance. Fearing a storm heading her way she tried to pick up the pace to find it. As she followed the trail she noticed the drops of blood were getting closer together, telling her it was slowing down and getting weak. As it began to lightly rain she found the body of the deer she had been tracking for the past few days. As she got done skinning it and taking any available meat on it, the rain began to come down harder; to a point that it began to sting as it hit her. As she hurried through the forest looking for any kind of shelter, she saw a faint light. She went to it; not caring what it was, only wanting shelter.

She came to small cabin as she peaked in the window, spotting a man sitting at a small wooden table eating from a bowl. Quietly she tried to open the door but with the raging storm outside it was hard for the man not to notice. He turned around, his face covered with wrinkles and a few scars. He smirked as he gestured her to come over. She went over to the table, the man speaking with a scratchy voice “So...what brings you out to my humble abode?” She did not reply being that she is shy. He gave a light chuckle “There’s no reason to be afraid of me, I won’t hurt you. So tell me, why would you travel in such a harsh storm as that?” She looked to him and told him what she was doing all the way out there in the middle of nowhere. He slowly nod's as she tells him her story, “Well, tomorrow if the storm clear's I know a place that I just bet you would fit into.” Skyen nods to his remark as he slowly walks over to a small bed. As he sits on the edge he looks over to her and tells her that she will have to stay till morning.

As dawn arose, all that was left of the storm was a few black clouds, Skyen was awoken by the old man. He told her that he had his cart ready to go to the town. She went outside and got on the back of it, watching the cabin disappear as they rode away. For two hours they rode till arriving at the rather small gates of the town. The old man spoke one last time "Well...welcome to Surna."

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral

Favored Weapon:
Bows
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Skyen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyen   Skyen Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:26 pm

As a first charecter i see nothing wrong, i will give it a Accept.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Skyen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyen   Skyen Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:26 pm

looks good

not like we dont have too many hunters already, but thats your own damn problem
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Skyen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyen   Skyen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:13 am

Accepted.

Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Skyen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyen   Skyen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:52 am

Accepted because this is how she kills animals.

Skyen Meathead_plus_snake
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Skyen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyen   Skyen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Seems fair enough. Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Skyen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyen   Skyen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

Skyen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyen   Skyen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Sure,
but be very warey Arthurs of how you RP this character.

I don't think Aeria would like to entertain some of the supposed idiocy you pulled at SpaceRP.

Just putting it out there.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Skyen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyen   Skyen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:55 am

Quote :
I don't think Aeria would like to entertain some of the supposed idiocy you pulled at SpaceRP.

past is the past, no need to judge him for what he did at spacerp
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Skyen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyen   Skyen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:02 am

Mackalian wrote:
Quote :

past is the past, no need to judge him for what he did at spacerp

But one still should not turn blind eyes to what he did do.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Skyen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyen   Skyen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:03 am

Quote :
But one still should not turn blind eyes to what he did do.

that's what we should. if he fucks up in olden, he fucks up here. whatever the fuck he did at spacerp doesn't count for shite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skyen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyen   Skyen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skyen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: