Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How is Olden doing?

Go down 
+10
Munroe
Rutabega
Psycheandromida
Gambit
Markka
Phry
Mack
Krug
Graley
Pat
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

How is Olden doing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How is Olden doing?   How is Olden doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:51 am

Oh the days of Olden when having a 10 year old who could beat up an adult without a weapon was something to be proud of.

No shutup i don't have any chars like that.

Quote :
Moot on medium quests

That was something I picked up on like...when the Payback quest was still going and I tried to remedy that by putting up the 'Hidden Weapon's Cache' quest.

It did get some severe combat at some points, but nothing worse than some feral wolves.

And it did test a wide skillset, i.e. using intelligence to cross the lake, or thievery to retrieve the Cache itself.

I'll try do another quest like that soon.

Quote :
RP Spectrum

Personally, I do often have Private RPs with some characters, but I try to balance that by actively getting involved in more public RP at other times (This is on Zack). Really, I think it's the approach all of Olden should take. It's alright to have Private RP, there are some people you would talk to in secluded areas becuase that's where you would feel most confortable with them ICly, or with a character that is ICly in secluded areas anyway, but efforts should be made to contribute to the grand scheme of RP going on in more public areas.
Back to top Go down

How is Olden doing?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2