Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant

Go down 
+5
Pat
Munroe
PuPeT-KaI
Phry
Xeloras
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Empty
PostSubject: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:09 am

The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Free-pictures-green-forest-sunshine-bbsc30

Quest Difficulty: Easy-intermediate

Overlook:

Greetings, you probably know me, I'm William, practically the only Alchemist in town. Now, I've been trying to devise a potion that I highly doubt has ever been attempted before, but for it, I need certain ingredients. After contacting a Botanist friend of mine, I've found just what I need. I'm ashamed to say its name isn't that reassuring, called the, "Poly-Pypin-Potter plant." Humorous, I know, but, anyway, for this task, I want to gather three people together to follow my assistant Sylvia into the woods to obtain it.

Notice how I say Sylvia, sadly, I will not be following, I have to prepare for another task. But, I'm sure you won't run into much trouble, maybe the occasional wolf, and the plant would be a breeze to dig out. All in all, I don't expect anything grave.

Character Slots:

-Sylvia Veyron {If she Dies, (god forbid,) the mission is failed.}

-Mirage Silverspine
-Raxz Gruhl
-Ciel Lorrias

Objective:
Get the plant and bring it back to Warthrop.

Last edited by Xeloras on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:37 pm

I'd love to do this, but with a limit of three characters, this is clearly a quest intended for the softer characters.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:45 pm

I'll have a quest for more refined characters when I become less lazy.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:37 pm

When would this be.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:39 pm

Whenever time allows it.

By which I mean preferably next weekend.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:15 pm

Done, and that fortunately means this quest is filled, now all I have to do is make the other one.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:34 pm

Do realize that I'm the one running this quest, as Sylvia is my character. This quest will be at the earliest possible convenience for the participants.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 am

i vote that half way through the quest switches gears and turns into a quest 700x harder than 'Payback', with cameos by every main villain and side villain ever as well as over 800 slaughter constructs, 7,000 shades, and atleast 80 copies of the avatar of shar

only then shall i be pleased.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 am

All we'd have to do is get a little boy, a rock-man, and an over-emotional grown man, all with some magic ability that is blown out of proportions even with their back-histories, race, and age and it'd be fiiiiiiiiiine.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:53 am

Pat wrote:
i vote that half way through the quest switches gears and turns into a quest 700x harder than 'Payback', with cameos by every main villain and side villain ever as well as over 800 slaughter constructs, 7,000 shades, and atleast 80 copies of the avatar of shar

only then shall i be pleased.

I shall slave the shades using my awesome Necromunchie powers and come laugh at you, lure the avatars to my side using cookies, hax the constructs and then proceed to wipe out anything and everything opposing my newfound rule of Mirageland.
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:58 am

Rule of Mirageland: Everything/one/person/being/entity/deity that is not Mirage dies upon Mirage's given consent, effective immediately, without reprimand.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:52 pm

The quest's final boss:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:54 pm

this thread must now be renamed brodyquest
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Actully the final boss is not Adrian Brody, but his nose...that thing has always been causing havoc.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:03 pm

I'm pretty sure I'm totally free for this friday, heard there is no school.
And when the kids at my school say there is no school, they are always right.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 am

Just about whenever I'm online is good.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:56 am

I'm usually always online between school, but I have exams this week and Monday so I might need to do some studying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant   The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quest for the Poly-Pypin-Potter plant
Page 1 of 1