Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward

Go down 
+8
thorogoodd
Psycheandromida
Pat
Markka
Graley
Reanimated
Phry
Mack
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Empty
PostSubject: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:19 am

Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Grossmeister

"Brothers, lift your eyes and behold the Saints, and harden your hands. Let the faithful guide the way, and always remember to not fear the dark path. And if you should fall, steady your might and lift your eyes to behold them again. And you will feel your steps return to you."

Full Name: Sir Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward, The Honourable Grossmeister, Touched by the Saints, Most Loyal Follower of the Kaiser, the Master of the Occitanian Order.
Nickname: The Honourable Grossmeister, Most Loyal Follower of the Kaiser, the Master of the Occitanian Order.
Height: 1.73 meters;
Birthplace: Occitan City, Occitanian Empire.
Faction association:

• Die Okzitanischen Order

Rank/position: Grossmeister.

Skill(s):

• Bladed combat

{ | | | | | | | | | | }

"And come now, my dear friend and companion, Lindwurm, for we shall deal yet another strike to the heresy of the world."

• Lance spear and polearm combat

{ | | | | | | | | | | }

"Busse, my trusted friend. I bid you come, as there are heretics who I need skewered in the name of the Saints."

• Shield combat

{ | | | | | | | | | | }

"My shield is an extension of myself, and I will never falter or break."

• Mounted combat

{ | | | | | | | | | | }

"Come Skeltgaar, ride swiftly. The Saints call our names to the battlefield, and as we both still draw breath we will heed their call."

• Strassenkampf

{ | | | | | | | | | | }

"Come closer, unworthy enemy. For I have the urge to break every bone in your body and hear you scream until the silence of death falls upon you."

• Command and tactics

{ | | | | | | | | | | }

"I am the voice of the Saints, and when the Saints speak all shall heed their words."

• Zealousness and willpower

{ | | | | | | | | | | }

"The Saints have deemed me their bringer of justice and protector of their children. I will hold their children until the end of the world, and not let go even in the afterlife."

• Strength and Stamina

{ | | | | | | | | | | }

"We will march until we can march no more, and then we shall march more. Whoever falls I will carry personally, even if it means I have to carry the entire world on my shoulders as I march."

Personal exploits:
  • Renowned for overseeing the royal palace defence in the Third Occitanian Civil War, leading 60 Occitanian order knights in battle against thousands upon thousands of peasants and soldiers alike, and triumphing with no losses. Reported kill count: 1724 dead. Another 3000-4000 wounded.
  • Successfully killed three assassins sent to kill him at his own ceremony to recieve the title Grossmeister of the Occitanian Order.
  • Won the Kreuz des Kaiser in an Occitanian Order crusade against the Sidan fortress of Alzhammed, where he and fourteen of his brethren held the gate from the Sidan counterattack by forming an impenetrable wall and slaughtering any Sidan getting close enough. Reported killcount: 672 dead. No wounded.
  • Rumors circulate about this man single-handedly breaking the Siege of Kreuzridge Castle, a massive fortress that was commandeered by its garrison during the Third Occitanian Civil War. Over three thousand Occitanian rebel legionaries surrendered as the Grossmeister cut his way through three lines of defence, smashing the metal bars of the gatehouse open with nothing but a warhammer. Reported killcount: 281. 14 wounded.
  • Has served in every branch of the Occitanian military except for the Kriegsmarine and the Pioneers.
  • Has participated in seven to-the-death tournaments in the Occitanian Arena. He has won every single one.

Biography: My life story is not one worthy a Saint. Neither is it worthy that of the erste Kaiser. Many call me remarkable, and say that I am above human in my exploits. I simply say they have not dared seize any of the opportunities that the divine has thrown at them.
I have been in service with die Legion, die Armee, and finally die Order. But I have never taken a life in cold blood, or for my own personal desire to kill. Every man that I have cut down has been justified by the Kaiser. Talibar and Sida call me a slave to a dictator.
I have never understood them. Especially Talibar. We wished to help them. And they fought us when we came to offer them this. Now we will fight back. The Talibarian empire will crumble not because I want to, but because they have awoken a slumbering beast.
The rage of Occitan will not seize until we have placed these heretics in shackels and nailed those responsible to the great Kreuzes.

They say that the Order taking on the entire Talibarian legion is impossible. Impossible is nothing but a word used by cowards to disregard everything they're afraid of.

So come now, Lindwurm. Come Busse, and come Skeltgaar. We have a nation to grind into the ground until there is nothing left but the landscape it used to sit on.

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Favoured Enemy: Kazuth and Orcs.
Favoured Weapon: Lindwurm; Busse.
Deity: The Saints.

Current Inventory:

• Full set of blacksteel platemail.
  • Occitanian Order horned helmet.
  • "Lindwurm", specially crafted blacksteel sword with the hilt bearing an emblem that looks like a dragon. Encrusted with various gems.
  • "Busse", specially crafted blacksteel warspear. Encrusted with gems at the hilt. Also has a Pennant of the Occitanian Order hanging on it.
  • "Skeltgaar", trusted black steed of Occitanian Cavalry breed. Covered in deep scars and cuts, but still walks in a majestic fashion.
  • Reinforced Occitanian blacksteel shield carrying the Order symbol on the front.
  • Occitanian Order tabard.
  • Occitanian Order emblem.
  • Occitanian Legion emblem.
  • Occitanian Cavalry emblem.
  • Occitanian Army emblem.
  • The Kaiser's personal seal.
  • White cape.

Last edited by Mackalian on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:19 am

inb4 "THIS NEEDS TO BE ACCEPTED BAA-BAA-BEE-BOO"
unfuck yourself
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 am

now that putin's put the boot in
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:55 am

Wow, this guy is a expert in everything...but hey he has to be since he is a Grossmeister.
Back to top Go down
Graley

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:11 am

I called it! I knew you were bringing him in.

On another note this is a awesome character and it should be fitting in the attack against Talibar even though he is going to kill us all.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:25 am

Well shit.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:47 am

The character's name reminded me of this thread.

http://aeria.omgforum.net/t2399-my-name-is-karl-theodor-maria-nikolaus-johann-jacob-philipp-franz-joseph-sylvester-freiherr-von-und-zu-guttenberg

also,

HOLY CRAP is that a mastery in every skill this guy has
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:00 am

Quote :
HOLY CRAP is that a mastery in every skill this guy has

be happy i didnt put flamethrowers in there
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:12 am

Quote :
Orcs.

Orcs don't exist in Aeria's lore.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:19 am

they do
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:29 am

For what reasons should they not exist and for what reasons should they?
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:33 am

they should exist because they're the trademark of fantasy, and we need more diversity other than just "LOL CAT PEOPLE LOL HUMANS LOL WEIRD SNAKE THINGS"
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:51 am

I've seen an orc character or two in the past, so I assume they exist. And wasn't there this orc fortress quest, supposedly next to impossible difficulty?
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 am

To my understanding, orcs were removed from Aeria's lore.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Orcs smell terrible, you should never let them in the lore, they'd end up making it reek. It's bothersome enough reading the lore, but actually having to smell orc while doing it, ugh. Not to mention Pat would end up smelling of orc in a week.

Also, Psyche's 1337'th post.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Orcs are an annoying piece of work in Fantasy that do nothing but allow people to play astoundingly stupid and annoying barbarians whose solution to everything is to break it.

It's diverse, but not in the good way.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 pm

We can have Orcs. Just hate them if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:
Orcs are an annoying piece of work in Fantasy that do nothing but allow people to play astoundingly stupid and annoying barbarians whose solution to everything is to break it.

It's diverse, but not in the good way.

all you're saying is "I hate orcs so they shouldn't be here"

with that logic there'd be no kazuths, dwarves, or elves.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Or humans for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 pm

Yay, Gnolls ftw!
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Mackalian wrote:
all you're saying is "I hate orcs so they shouldn't be here"

with that logic there'd be no kazuths, dwarves, or elves.

You make a good point, Mack, at least about Kazuths. Kazuths are one of Aeria's most important fuels. The world's fires would not burn as brightly without the luxury of Kazuth kindling.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Quote :
The world's fires would not burn as brightly without the luxury of Kazuth kindling.

i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Hes got a point i mean how can the Occitan empire have such geat bonfires without the Kazuth...other then that they are pretty much useless.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:20 am

so getting back on topic

this guy is basically occitan's poster boy. seems like a nice guy. maybe we can have a cup of tea together.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:19 am

Quote :
this guy is basically occitan's poster boy. seems like a nice guy. maybe we can have a cup of tea together.

redwell's a big dummy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward   Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grossmeister Carl Friedrich Wilhelm Borgward
Page 1 of 1