Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stygian Armor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Stygian Armor Empty
PostSubject: Stygian Armor   Stygian Armor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:40 pm

*Written by Rutabega*
Stygian 'Hellforge' Armour

Stygian Armor Chaos_Warrior

One of the rarest and strongest forms of protection in the land Stygian armor is the cream of the cream when it comes to self defense. Originally forged in the bowels of hell belonging to the god Bane.

This armor is said to be forged with a unknown metal unique to Bane's realm and smelted in the hottest furnaces and legend has it that its crimson red color is due to the blood of the damned used as coolant. No conventional blade can pierce Stygian armor, and even most enchanted blades would have troubles to penetrate. It does, however have chinks, as does any other form of plate armor. As with the robes the armor has a super high tolerance to fire, so much so that the wearer is literally impervious to any fire attacks of any kind anywhere that the Stygian covers. The only conventional way to pierce this armor is with advanced forms of magic (discluding fire).

Just like with the Stygian robes, the Stygian armour is thought to be demonically possessed. It is not sure if this varies from suit to suit or if the user's current mental state to date. The very soul of the wearer will be corrupted into pure hate, sending them into a near constant state of blood lust and overwhelming anger. Typically the armor is more common then the robes, therefore there have been mages who have had the chance to study them and in general, it has been found that there is some sort of rage inducing ward within the armor.
Back to top Go down

Stygian Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stygian Armor   Stygian Armor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Stygian Armor Pink+Ruby+Bikini+Armor
NEW PIC
Back to top Go down

Stygian Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stygian Armor   Stygian Armor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:21 pm

[quote=\"Kallistia\"]Stygian Armor Pink+Ruby+Bikini+Armor
NEW PIC[/quote]

I\'m a barbie girl.

In a barbie woooorrllllllldddd

I also hate that you guys BUTCHERED Tzneech\'s Chaotic Mail for STYGIAN. RAUGHAUGHA.

Stop ripping from Warhammer.

Last edited by Zaku350 on Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Stygian Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stygian Armor   Stygian Armor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THORN IN BIKINI ARMOR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Back to top Go down

Stygian Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stygian Armor   Stygian Armor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Oh.. oh god....

The images...

I imagine him looking like a shaved britney spears.
Back to top Go down

Stygian Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stygian Armor   Stygian Armor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Zaku350 wrote:
Oh.. oh god....

The images...

I imagine him looking like a shaved britney spears.
NO
OH GOD
Back to top Go down
kamaitama

kamaitama

Character sheet
Name: Naria Ordal
Race: Human

Stygian Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stygian Armor   Stygian Armor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:36 pm

I say we remove this and every mention of otherworld or hellish items from the lore.
Back to top Go down

Stygian Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stygian Armor   Stygian Armor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:52 pm

kamaitama wrote:
I say we remove this and every mention of otherworld or hellish items from the lore.

Yes please.
Back to top Go down

Stygian Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stygian Armor   Stygian Armor Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:05 pm

Sorry, no dice please insert tolkens and try again.

Oh, and this is in no way ripped form WH, I got quite a few styg pics, and this is the only warhammer one. WH armor is just really bulky metal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stygian Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stygian Armor   Stygian Armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stygian Armor
Page 1 of 1