Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kide Tok

Go down 
+2
PuPeT-KaI
ChickenSqueeze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChickenSqueeze

ChickenSqueeze

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:54 pm

"Alright, can you please just wait? Lemme eat this stuff and then I can punch your face."
Kide Tok Sebastian

-:Kide Tok:-

-:Basics:-
Kide has no favored enemys, but he does like to use his combat knowledge and magic.
Chaotic Good

Tasks;
Find a resting area- Current
Stay in touch with everything- Eternal
Practice, practice, practice- Eternal
Deity- Agnostic.

-:Personality:-
Kide is pretty fun-loving, likes to blow off his steam-- more than a regular persons basis--, and is the more loveable oaf type, he is definitely not the sharpest sword on the block.

-:Ideology and Deitys:-
Kide was born into a family that was more attuned to the two gods, Chauntea and Lathander, although he has his doubts and own theories on things from years of pondering and the like, even then, he believes that keeping your mind wide to the possibilities of things and respect of them that it can open new opportunity.

-:Mantra, Likes, and Dislikes:-
Kide's mantra (Philosophy) is, "If you keep looking at things the bad way, you'll find more things wrong with it."
Kide's main two dislikes-- even though he could smile at almost anything-- would be; Verious herbs, or ANY potions, (Almost anything is edible to him, yet he doesn't like some spices and the unnatural-like quality of potions.)
A few of Kide's many loved things would be; Food, nature, magic, the unknown, spiders, and poetry.

-:Looks, Distinguishable Things.:-
Kide takes after the pigmentation of his mother's side, mostly, he has very light blond hair--almost white--and very pale blue eyes.
Kide has a small burn mark on his right forearm and his left side, a medium size and a few inches under the armpit.

-:Clothing, Equipment.:-
Kide, being more of a common person and a brawler, he has;
Faded dark brown moccasins, with a thin wool covered interior.-
Spoiler:
Dark brown pants, mint condition.-
Spoiler:
Leather forearm-guards, and a black vest.-
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

-:Birthplace, Heritage:-
Kide, being of a wholesome and well-taught family of farmers, and honest workers, live in one of a few staple villages for a city, trading supplies in return for land and the like.
Although, Kide's mother's side was and still is a family of arcane students and magic users, almost all of them being in the mystic arts, including his mother-- an old intermediate pyromancer that still enjoys using her magic.

-:Skills:-

-:Fist-fighting, Close Combat.:-
-:Brawling.:-
-:[OOOOOOOOOO]:-
Kide is very proficient at fighting hand-to-hand, but his most deadly art would be the primordial fight of brawling, such as biting, cheap tricks, eye gouging, and the like.

-:Grapples, Throws, and Locks.:-
Kide always practiced the finer art of locks and holds, as well as grapples, but he hasn't fully mastered it.

-:Magic:-

-:Fire magic:-
-:OOOOOOOOOO]:-
Kide is somewhat trained in the art of fire magic, but isn't the best, he can do most general magic, such as small bursts or more/less amorphous shapes of fire.
Spoiler:

-:Biography:-
"Kide! Get up, its time to start working, my son!", shouted Kide's father, he sprung up happily, always happy actually; happy to see, smell, to eat, to wake, just to breathe the air.
Everyday Kide would wake up around six to seven o'clock in the morning, and worked for hours, mostly he would trade goods at stalls or farm and weave with his mother, but every now and then, he would hunt with his father or go out to the larger villages to trade more or drop off large shipments. Kide had a working family, his mother--an old pyromagic user--wove, herded, and farmed; occasionally gathering various herbs and the like. Kide's father hunted, farmed, traded, and occasionally worked as a blacksmith, Kide also has a large family, with 3 brothers,(including him), and two sisters.
Although, every now and then his life would reach strange paths, then come back, and continue its regular, mundane routine; one day Kide was sweeping in the barn and he discovered a web, he climbed up to it and was fascinated by the creature, spinning a silk like line and building its own home from its body, and delicately yet swiftly designing it, and catching its prey- and he saw how it did this with such vigor and effort, almost like the spider was testing itself and pushing its will, although Kide shrugged it off and continued work.

One day, Kide had an epiphany, and realized that their is a whole world, waiting to say, "Hello.", and he was ready, fantasizing about the great things that lay dormant, and the things right under his nose, which included poetry and drawing, but the real reason was the sense of adventure, of perception among all that lay ahead in the future. So, he asked his father, and after some time they compromised, his father said, "Well, if you wish to see the world, you should see it, each evening you will have one hour before dinner to go as far and wide as you like, but you must come back.", and then on, Kide lived his fullest, each evening he'd see a new flower, a new color, a new sight, a new smell, a new feeling; the flow and zen of the entire forest and land entangled him in its everlasting harmony, and each evening he'd go farther, just to see what lay upon the horizon.

After a few years of this, Kide finally grew old enough to travel alone, and so he did, after a few years he finally came back, and began staying within a short distance every now and then. Around the age of 24 Kide's father passed away from natural causes, he was buried on a green hill-side with a grove of flowers behind it, his mother was quite old then and the two brothers and one of the sisters stayed in the village, Kide continued traveling, and tried to return every year to his fathers grave to pay respects, he always came and left with happy thoughts knowing that his father was now at the ultimate level of peace, without physical embodiment. Finally, Kide was now around 28, and had experienced many great things, from culture to the art, although he still retained that goofy like manner, he finally stopped and decided to stay in one place for a bit, and give himself a rest...

-:OOC Note:-
First off, I would like to thank anyone who reads this, I would love criticism on anything, its my first time and I'm not sure if this is the right type of format or if its good enough to pass the standards.
A few other things that are random, he can eat alot
His favorite color is orange, and he cannot stand anything with the natural consistency of goo. (Around the viscosity of jelly)

Last edited by ChickenSqueeze on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Trimmed some of the rougher edges)
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:38 am

Why does the picture absolutely not match with the physical description.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:50 am

Aside from the character picture, I'm curious of his Fire Magic ability. If he has over average (6/10) skill in Fire Magic, what exactly can he do? You see, if you only say that you know Fire Magic, that'd basically let you pull about anything out of your bum. I'd like to see some more definitive description on the magical abilies, even if only as an example of what he is able to do.

The format is fine, but the dark blue color is... eegh, annoying to read. Other than those, I'd say that this passes rather well. Oh, and by the way. You have one or two too many [center] tags, just above the tasks of your character. And your avatar is slightly annoyingly disturbing. :c
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:06 am

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
Why does the picture absolutely not match with the physical description.

Honestly this stood out more than anything. :V

Quote :
Kide is quite well trained in the art of fire magic, but isn't the best, he can do most general magic.

And yeah, as Markka said, some elaboration might be nice.

But don't worry, this is a great first character page. Dark blue's a nasty colour but that's just being pedantic. I say good job :3
Back to top Go down
ChickenSqueeze

ChickenSqueeze

Character sheet
Name:

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Kay, fixed the center problems and the skill bar, didn't realize I put so many on the fire magic, so oops.
And actually I chose the picture just to give the guidelines of what he looks like, couldn't find any pictures that matched it well enough, so I just used that one.
I'll change the color if its to ugly, and I'll add some elaboration now.
Back to top Go down
ChickenSqueeze

ChickenSqueeze

Character sheet
Name:

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Also, I changed my avatar, sorry forgot that it may be offensive or to unnecessary. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:37 pm

I'll review this in more depth later, but if you're looking for a good character picture, Psyche usually has a huge amount of them.

https://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww337/Psyche_album/Steampunk%20RP/Characters/
Back to top Go down
ChickenSqueeze

ChickenSqueeze

Character sheet
Name:

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Nah, but thank you though, the only thing in the picture that you need to actually imagine for and look for would be hair and eye color, but meh.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:33 pm

I approve of this. I also approve of your new avatar.
Back to top Go down
ChickenSqueeze

ChickenSqueeze

Character sheet
Name:

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Thaaank youu Markers. Kide Tok 679278
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:34 am

The more you know;

I actually started the character pic archive because I despise anime character pics and they should not ever be used.

But that's just me.

I also misspelt Psycheandromeda.
Back to top Go down
ChickenSqueeze

ChickenSqueeze

Character sheet
Name:

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Oh yea, sorry, I almost forgot this:

-:Blunt Weaponry:-

]
Kide created this small, blunt object at a younger age as a sort of close combat/throwing weapon for hunting,
he's used it for a a long time since around age 13, but he hasn't gotten the best technique;

Spoiler:
Its was made from the oak from a healthy tree, and wrapped with a light brown hide on the handle, although it is about 3/4's smaller than the one in the video/picture and is one handed.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:00 pm

Well, so long as you didn't do ridiculously overpowered things like dent a watermelon then why not?

I suppose this has my accept. :3
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 4:04 pm

I'd like to see brawling toned down a ba-- circle or two, and one other thing. On him being agnostic, it's really a bit strange to be atheist or agnostic in Aeria, because in some countries, the gods are well known. And even in Occitan, they worship the Saints. It's hard to avoid a place that doesn't worship some spirit or god, and if he knows some magic, he's at least partially clued in to that strange things are very possible. Whereas in this world, strange things like magic aren't possible, which is why a good number of atheists and agnostics exist.

But besides that, I suppose the character is acceptable with a small tone down in the brawling.
Back to top Go down
ChickenSqueeze

ChickenSqueeze

Character sheet
Name:

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:13 pm

Hey'o, sorry I've been gone so long, car accident and trip to France. I'll tone it down, and meanwhile I hope everyones having a good summer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChickenSqueeze

ChickenSqueeze

Character sheet
Name:

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Back again, and this is going to sound very idiotic but, Aerias server IP please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Uh oh, better get Pat in here. :3
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:12 pm

*Climbs back on to the thread*

If anyone has anything against this character, speak now or be silent forever.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Since noone objects to this, it is apparently approved of and I've taken the liberty of moving it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kide Tok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kide Tok   Kide Tok Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kide Tok
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: