Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ability Modification Request

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Clean

Character sheet
Name: Korimaru Ramuda
Race: Human

Ability Modification Request Empty
PostSubject: Ability Modification Request   Ability Modification Request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Original abilities:
http://aeria.omgforum.net/t3998-ice-based-abilities

I would like to request a change in one of my character's passive abilities, plus the addition of a new one.

1. Cold Aura
Constantly rping everyone I get close to get get tedious and annoying for me and other players. I would like this to only be active when my character is either concentrating or angry.

2. Additional ability
My character's only ability is to make his hands cold as ice. I would like for him to also have the ability to greatly increase the speed of conduction, convection and radiation (the rate in which heat is transferred from one source to the other via touch, water and air) but for cooling. The source being his hands. This won't give him the ability to freeze his enemies, but will enable him to numb wherever he touches (presuming he is directly touching human skin). This will also allow him to cool a room to the point where it is felt by other characters in minuets, if he chooses.

Last edited by Mr.Clean on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ability Modification Request   Ability Modification Request Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 pm

Sounds like something you hardly have to apply for.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ability Modification Request   Ability Modification Request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:02 am

I have no idea what the first one is supposed to mean. The second one is better than the first, but it's still kind of badly written.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Clean

Character sheet
Name: Korimaru Ramuda
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Ability Modification Request   Ability Modification Request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:55 am

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
I have no idea what the first one is supposed to mean. The second one is better than the first, but it's still kind of badly written.

The first one is a modification of a previously existing skill, which can be found in the link I provided. It basically just changes it from a passive skill to an active one. I fixed a grammatical error is the second one so it makes a bit more sense. Not sure how else I can word it, though.
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ability Modification Request   Ability Modification Request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Hell if I were an admin I'd accept this.
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Ability Modification Request   Ability Modification Request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 pm

It's not even going to affect the RP in a strong way, so someone should really just throw this into the pile of accepted stuff.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: Ability Modification Request   Ability Modification Request Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Fine, fine, fine, jeeze, we have things to do you know. Just make sure you're not giving anyone instant frostbite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ability Modification Request   Ability Modification Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ability Modification Request
Page 1 of 1