Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

The New Server Empty
PostSubject: The New Server   The New Server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:32 am

SERVER IP 50.31.65.73:27015

SERVER IS OPEN

MAP IS RP_ForestVillage_Fixed

Since there is currently no centralised thread for this and I cannot moderate your forum, I feel it would be easier if all things relating to this server are kept to one thread.

If you encounter any bugs please post them with as much detail as possible, how it occurred, etc, please also list the script version (You can see it in the server browser, current version is 1.0.4)

If you have any requests for the server, model, swep, entity stools and other addons or other suggestions they would be highly appreciated.

Quote :
Server has been rehosted elsewhere. At least this one won't drop out on me.

50.31.65.73:27015

Admins please pm me your steam ids so I can add you to the roster since I lost the old datafile when they closed the server.

There may be some bugs, however until I get people on I can't find them.

Please note that the script is in ongoing development, however unlike some I'm not going to slap on an update and make you put up with it, if something breaks, goes wrong or you don't like the changes I will immediately revert. Prior to updates I will also back up character files.

Items are clones from my roleplay and are currently unorganised until I work out what you guys want doing. Do you want scripted items for events? Or just generic things one can procure and carry around (Bibles, spellbooks, yadda) for immersion?

The playermodels need tweaking to remove some unneeded ones.

The "Badguy" Flag is a placeholder, it was there because it was suggested for bad guys to have a seperate flag/chat colour. Whether that remains is to be forseen. The Admin flag is there for testing purposes only and will be removed at a date tba.

I will upload the revised AoC models once I have recompiled them since my script does not use the "NPC Animations" feature.

SERVER IP 50.31.65.73:27015

Update / Revision / Bugs Log.

12/1/12 - Version 1.0.6
[ADD] Added more playermodels; police, eli, mossman, gman, alyx, breen, barney, combine soldier, prisonguard, elite, magnusson, monk and stripped.
[ADD] Added original item system by Kain, using items now works correctly.
[ADD] Added correct item parameters to all pre-existing items.
[FIX] Re-enabled the "Use inventory item" command.

Current Agenda:
  • Finish AoC Models.
  • Kain's chat extender.
  • Adding an ingame newspaper utilising html with a sikte for editing it.
  • Modify Kain's propsaver too support notes when changing the map.
  • Books?
  • Olden Themed Items.
  • Prop limits?
  • 3D Signs.
  • Sell function for items.

Last edited by ViralHatred on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

The New Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Server   The New Server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:44 pm

# 3 "Pat" STEAM_0:0:11958297 00:24 43 0 active loopback

Also, while I don't know about sweps, generic items for immersion would actually work pretty well. What do you mean by scripted event items?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

The New Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Server   The New Server Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:51 pm

We should get a nice picture for the loading screen, one that has the forum url in it
Back to top Go down
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

The New Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Server   The New Server Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:27 am

Reasonable update. Shutting down server and committing at 11:26am(gmt) 12/1/12.

Any item suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

The New Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Server   The New Server Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:11 pm

So character deletion now exists. When Viral shows up again, I'll send him the goods and have the features applied.
Back to top Go down
2power

2power

Character sheet
Name: Trian Lo'tran
Race: Human

The New Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Server   The New Server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:40 pm

Hello; I'd like to request a custom flag.
I'd like it to read: 'Assassin's Guild' In black
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

The New Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Server   The New Server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:20 pm

I'd like to report a bug with the currency system. With some people, when their shillings reach zero, lose the ability to receive shillings, no matter what the sum.

At first I thought that was limited to reaching zero shillings, but it seems some people have the same problem even with shillings. It seems these people can't receive sums larger than a certain amount. For example, I wanted to pay Daemon Tria (Thorogood's character) 150 shillings, but he couldn't receive it. He could, however, receive 1 shilling or 20.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Server   The New Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Server
Page 1 of 1