Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theo Rithen

Go down 
+3
B3SERK
Cakebread
Dan Mason
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan Mason

Theo Rithen Empty
PostSubject: Theo Rithen   Theo Rithen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 am

Themesong:
N/A(Can't post links with my new membership..if you really want to know the song is Greensleeves)

Race:
Skin Walker(Shapeshifter)

Birthplace:
Forests of Aeria

Skill:
Shapeshifting. However, he can only currently take the form of a wolf and deer. (If either of those are possible forms. Other forms will be applied for as they become available.)
His power is still restricted to temporary use. He will often times find himself exhausted from staying in a single form for too long a time or changing forms too many times in a single period of time.

Tracking. Granted with his unique abilities and a life mostly spent in the forest, his instincts have adapted to allow him to track things from small game to larger creatures throughout the forest.

Building of shelter/small traps. Along with his forest-dwelling life he has learned through the years how to make sustainable shelters from objects gathered in the forest. He has also adapted to using traps to capture small game.

Biography:
Theo was born to two parents in an undisclosed forest somewhere in the plane of existance known as Aeria. He was, as were his parents, Skin Walkers, shapeshifters. They lived amongst the native animals to their woody home. Theo spent a majority of his life practicing the unique ability he was blessed with upon his birth. His parents taught him the valuable lessons of life in the forests. He learned to hunt, trap and survive. For twenty years he lived with his parents, not-so-much mastering his shapeshifting abilities.

Soon after he reached the ripe age of twenty, it was time to leave the forest he had called home for so long. He took with him the clothes on his back, scraps of food, and a small bundle of supplies. Not to mention the invaluable skills he had learned as a youth. His travels took him throughout a vast amount of lands, where he hid his Shapeshifting talents from the many folks he came into contact with. Through this deprived use of his abilties, they began to wane.

Once he came upon a forest surrounding the city of Surna he decided to settle down and call the place home. He had reached the age of 32. As he worked on a shelter a small rabbit sitting in the distance caught his eye, and a deep hunger filled his stomach. Theo began creeping up to the small creature, his body smoothly transitioning into that of a wolf. He pounced and caught the animal, effectively devouring it. As Theo returned to his human form, he realized he was suddenly drowsy and extremely weary. As it turned out, the lack of use of his abilities had weakened them. He began practicing once again, strengthing himself and his abilties. Theo now resides in Surna and the surrounding forests, keeping his powers in dark to the settlers of this land.

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral

Favored Enemy:
Small game.

Favored Weapon:
His shapeshifter powers if they're readily available. Otherwise small traps.

Deity:
Kielm

Current Task:
N/A

Picture:
N/A

Last edited by Dan Mason on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cakebread

Cakebread

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Theo Rithen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo Rithen   Theo Rithen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:48 am

Well a shapeshifter, that would be interesting
Though what if he was in between forms? Half Hunam and Half bear and half pig?
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Theo Rithen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo Rithen   Theo Rithen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:02 am

A shape-shifter seems a bit.... much, especially seeing as his powers are "readily available".

Though I will give you that it's interesting.
Back to top Go down
Dan Mason

Theo Rithen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo Rithen   Theo Rithen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 am

B3SERK wrote:
A shape-shifter seems a bit.... much, especially seeing as his powers are "readily available".

Though I will give you that it's interesting.
I understand where you're coming from. That's why I explained that he cannot transform back and forth constantly, and he only has two (one pretty much useless) forms at the moment and I can apply for the different ones at a later date. I suppose "readily available" wasn't the best choice of words and how I could have made that confusing, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Theo Rithen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo Rithen   Theo Rithen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:06 am

B3SERK wrote:

On the contrary, he doesn't have a shit ton stacked along with his skill to turn into a wolf or deer, so I don't think it's too much at all.

Also I think you read "if they're readily avaliable" in reference to his favoured weapon, which is a whole 'nother meaning and now y'all making this poor fellow feel bad.

Oh, and this is a handy list of deities that you can browse through, I believe.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

Theo Rithen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo Rithen   Theo Rithen Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:21 am

Good point, I withdraw my statement.

And no I'm not trying to make him feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Rutabega
Rutabega

Theo Rithen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo Rithen   Theo Rithen Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:00 pm

I'd also like to point out the sacred feels means what traditionally can be seen as 'shapeshifting' as more or less impossible.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

Theo Rithen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo Rithen   Theo Rithen Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:02 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Theo Rithen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo Rithen   Theo Rithen Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:22 am

Don't think I can accept this one, to be honest. I've no idea if Mason can RP it properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theo Rithen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theo Rithen   Theo Rithen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theo Rithen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: