Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Hawks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:50 pm

The Black Hawks Woahheyonemoretime
-------------( Thordi the Dwarf )--------------------( Captain Arkhauser )-----------------------------( Kira Fyne )----------------

Quote :
"Black. Hawks. One."

The Black Hawks are a notorious band of Mercenaries working outside of Surna's limits to extort coin out of local travelers and to take on jobs & tasks the guard are not qualified for. This particular warband can be bought for the right amount of coin, and they're not afraid to take on the more dangerous and risky missions that Surna has to offer. The Hawks are not shy of resorting to common banditry to meet their quota, though they would much prefer working as professional mercenaries then allowing themselves to devolve into petty thieves. With a long history, the Black Hawks are a band of sell swords with a good 13 years experience. As of currently, the members are the sauve and cunning Captain Arkhauser, Kira Fyne the stunning Tiefling Warlock, and Thordi the brutish Dwarf Warrior. Interested in contracting the Hawks for some work? Simply find them within Surna's limits, the bar is your best bet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
Total Shillings: 1,790

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
Current Contracts

Operation 'Saboteur'
The Black Hawks have been contracted by [ ? ] to ██████████████████████████.

Operation 'Arachnophobia'
The Black Hawks have been contracted by [ ? ] to partake in an elusive operation.

Operation 'Black Bag'
The Black Hawks have been contracted by [ Catilyn Tyrr ] to capture and black bag a Vampire lurking in the woodlands outside of Surna.

Operation 'Vanguard'
The Black Hawks have been contracted by [ Vorn Tyrr ] to protect Catilyn Tyrr at all costs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Zaku on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:57 am; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:07 pm

At first when I saw the editing I was like "Meh'' then when I heard my woofer pounding my desk I was like "Holy crap.. O>O''
Back to top Go down
Cakebread

Cakebread

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:23 pm

Oh damn its that one song i constantly listened to while playing motorstorm...Instant nostagia.
Well you guys brought along some good char development today.
And because of that I guess you guys ain't a bad lot, until you tluin up my tavern that is.

Also nice char portraits

Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:48 pm

I'm going to be writing up a proper description and blurb for the group, do not fret about the 'Get Some' as it is merely a joke on our behalf.

This group is much more serious then it gives off.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 am

Done. Smile

Is it bad that after seeing Thordi on server I literally laugh so hard I start tearing up every time I see that smug fucking face.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:56 am

Suddenly, Pendulum. I approve.

You're welcome to join the meatgrinder.

Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:58 am

We couldn't help ourselves, Slam made this group a reality.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 pm

+1 Contract.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:41 pm

Another contract.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Oh.. Em.. Gee.

Another contract.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:34 pm

We're hot for business :3
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Updated with more swag.

Except us to be active again now that we can get on-server.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:06 am

Updated Shillings Smile
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 am

Updated with important information concerning the welfare of this group in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Black Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Hawks   The Black Hawks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Hawks
Page 1 of 1