Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story

Go down 
+7
Pat
Jack
Kain
Hyperiant
PuPeT-KaI
Kali
Zaku
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

"We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Empty
PostSubject: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:25 pm

"We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Restinpeace

Quote :

The sun had just been setting over Surna, but the day had just begun for these two boys. The Eytinges, a pair of lovable fools that had come to Surna to start anew.. But alas, plans fell through for these poor boys. They packed their things, what little belongings they had were stowed away. They would be leaving their own brother behind, but it had to be done - one final bounty had driven these two boys out of town, and nothing was left for them..

*** Martyn Eytinge sets the portrait of his family on the cart, sniffling.
*** Martyn Eytinge packs their cart, securing their belongings with a thin rope.
*** Kurt Eytinge gazes upon the cart, with a great deal of remorse.
*** Martyn Eytinge sets a single hand on the cart, shaking his head, "I thought Surna was supposed to be different?.."
*** Kurt Eytinge shakes his head.
Kurt Eytinge: This is not the land we were promised- not for now, at least.
Kurt Eytinge: The sooner we leave- the sooner we put it behind us, broder.
*** Martyn Eytinge nods, he grabs one of the two bars - holding his half of the cart up.
*** Kurt Eytinge grabs the other, sniffing a little.
Martyn Eytinge: ..I'm going to miss that bar..
Kurt Eytinge: I'm going to miss that tiefling.
Martyn Eytinge: ..Amen to that.
*** Martyn Eytinge stops just as the rain begins to pour, frowning as he frantically grabs to cover up the family portrait.
Martyn Eytinge: N- no, no!

Kurt Eytinge: Mother!
*** Kurt Eytinge throws his vest over the portrait, hurriedly.
*** Martyn Eytinge watches as the beautiful ink of his mother begins to wash away, falling to his knees.
Martyn Eytinge: Mother!
Martyn Eytinge: K- kurt, we can fix it!

*** Kurt Eytinge looks distraught, watching ink run from under his vest.
*** Martyn Eytinge runs his hands into the portrait, trying all he can to keep the ink implace - smearing the picture.
Martyn Eytinge: N- no!

Kurt Eytinge: M- Mutter!
*** Martyn Eytinge raises a fist into the air, falling to his knees.
Martyn Eytinge [YELL]: DAMN YOU SURNA.

*** Kurt Eytinge falls back, onto his knees with Martyn.
Martyn Eytinge [YELL]: DAMN YOU TO HELL.
Kurt Eytinge: Wh- Why...?
Martyn Eytinge: Hug me, Kurt..
*** Kurt Eytinge shuffles over, throwing himself at Martyn in a hug.
Kurt Eytinge: I'm so sorry, Martyn.
Martyn Eytinge: T- there really isn't room for us anymore..
Kurt Eytinge: Lets go... broder.
Martyn Eytinge: ..This is it..
*** Kurt Eytinge looks back to the town, and then to Martyn.
Kurt Eytinge: This is- really it?
Kurt Eytinge: Off we go..
Martyn Eytinge: ..Kurt..
Martyn Eytinge: Uhm.. how do we get over these rocks?

Kurt Eytinge: ...
*** Kurt Eytinge looks up.
Kurt Eytinge: Scheisse.
Kurt Eytinge: I never noticed these before.
Martyn Eytinge: ...
Kurt Eytinge: ...
Martyn Eytinge: Well, shit.
*** Kurt Eytinge looks down.
*** Martyn Eytinge stands in the rain, his clothes soaked - his family portrait ruined, with the only home he ever had to his back.
*** It's then, in that moment, he sheds one single tear.
Martyn Eytinge: ..We leave the Cart, Kurt..
*** Kurt Eytinge looks up, heartbroken. Tears well in his eyes.
*** Martyn Eytinge plucks the portrait of his family out of the back, tucking it beneath his arm. Ink smeared and ruined.
Martyn Eytinge: There's nothing left for us here.
Kurt Eytinge: At least we- we have mother.
*** Martyn Eytinge peers down at the painting, the bitter realization strikes him as his mother is nothing but a smear.
Martyn Eytinge: I don't want to live in this world anymore, Kurt.
*** Kurt Eytinge catches sight of the painting, as tears roll down his cheeks like raindrops.
Kurt Eytinge: M- Mother...
*** Martyn Eytinge tucks the painting under his arm, extending a hand to wipe the tears away from Kurt's face.
Martyn Eytinge: We can be whole again.

Kurt Eytinge: I miss her, Martyn.
Martyn Eytinge: ..Mother wouldn't want us staying here.. She'd roll in her grave if she knew..
Martyn Eytinge: ..C'mon, we ought to get going..

*** Kurt Eytinge nods slowly, wiping his eyes once more.
Kurt Eytinge: We-
Kurt Eytinge: We leave.
*** Martyn Eytinge scales the rocks, offering his brother a hand up.
*** Kurt Eytinge takes it, clambering with him.
*** Martyn Eytinge makes his final stand on the boulder, eyes set on Surna, the sun setting behind him gracefully.
*** Kurt Eytinge holds his brothers arm, leaning close as he cries softly.
*** Martyn Eytinge shakes his head, an arm wrapped about Kurt - the other around the portrait of his dearest mother.
Martyn Eytinge: W- we shouldn't wait too long..
*** Martyn Eytinge edges closer to the edge of Surna, scrambling over the rocks.

*** Kurt Eytinge follows him closely, still sniffing as he moves.
*** Martyn and Kurt lace fingers, hand in hand they march off.. Into the sun set..

But everything was not well for The Eytinges, the road out of Surna was tough.. without food, without water.. The Eytinge boys only lasted a few days before being lost to the woodland. Nothing was left of these boys, nothing had been set in stone, nobody was there to tell their story. The only trace of their entire life was but a rag, a small one at that.. it sat at the bar for some time, gathering dust.. It was an heirloom, passed down.. generation after generation, but even then it meant nothing to Surna.. Eventually even that was gone, as it was tossed, tossed aside very much the same way these two boys were.. And it too was long forever..

The End

This thread is not a joke. Martyn and Kurt were not fighters, they were born lovers, and that is the way they intended to live their lives. Once another bounty was placed on the innocent Martyn, they saw no other option but to run. Run away from the only home they ever knew.. And that was that.
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Quote :
Jessica Winters | Kali [LOOC]: would you two like a violin solo
Kurt Eytinge | Krug [LOOC]: no Sad(
Martyn Eytinge | Zaku [LOOC]: youre not funny this is heavy stuff.

"We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Rp_forestvillage_fixed0005
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:44 pm

fake and gay
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:46 pm

It's not fake. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Zaku wrote:
Kurt Eytinge: Lets go... broder.
"We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Lil-brudder
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:36 pm

finally, the last of zaku's spawn have been dealt with.

or have they...?
Back to top Go down
Hyperiant

Hyperiant

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:43 pm

There's probably quite a few left in the world. Between all the women he was with, I imagine there's a buttload of little Zakus out there.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:50 pm

"Don't youuu... forget about meee~"

"Don't- Don't- Don't- Don't-~"
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:45 am

There's still the thousands of Zaku / Tzakuto spawn somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 am

would this be a bad time to say that a nutty necromancer has been wandering the region and takes that road often
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:40 am

There's still some RP to be had, seeing as I know Phear had to go and he wanted to do something with the Eytinge boys just as they left, so this is subject to change a little, I'm afraid - at least the bit about them dying of starvation.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:54 am

then I shall wait like a vulture.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:43 am

DON'T YOU... FORGET ABOUT ME!

I shed a fucking tear. This is beautiful. The inner homosexuality is hinted at by the calm usage of swearing between the two, a tactic I've seen employed almost 200 years ago by none other than Jens Eytinge and Zaku Daikun, who may I also note were homosexual lovers. This is a beautiful ending to these two lovely characters!

Glad you finally came out of the closet, boys. I'm proud of you. Now come here and suck Thordi off.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:54 am

i always read the title as 'We can be hole again'
Back to top Go down
Christoph

Christoph

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 am

**Blacks flaps after them into the sunset.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:15 am

Tempted to say that in the end someone shot Blacks down.
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 am

themodtester wrote:
Tempted to say that in the end someone shot Blacks down.

Simply couldn't happen. Black is far too crafty to be hit by bullets.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:18 pm

craft huntsmen beg to differ.
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Last night, if SATS hadn't forced me to bed earlier, Chaelra would have tried to make that deal with them. She was going to clear his bounty if he'd calm down about her and her servant :c

Btw, you only had 6 shillings Zaku, of course you weren't going to get far.
Back to top Go down
Zaku

Zaku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Meh. Martyn and Kurt needed to go, there was no reason for them to be in Surna anymore. They had no reason to stay if they were being hunted all the time, I feel that's a big problem in Olden- characters aren't stuck in Surna, but people tend to play like they are. There's a time and place for every characters, and there's an ending fit for every character. It's when they're dragged on do characters devolve into stupid messes, take it from me- Zaku Daikun became a mess I didn't even want to RP anymore, just because I hadn't let him die when he was supposed to.

I didn't want that happening to Martyn or Kurt. I didn't want Martyn to Kurt fighting, it's not what they were there for, they were there to incite passive RP (Many other characters fail to do this) and I wasn't prepared to let Martyn turn into just another brawler that went around beating up the folks he didn't like, I didn't want that. So I'm happy with what me and Kruggly decided here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story   "We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"We can be whole again.." ~ The Eytinge Story
Page 1 of 1