Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Linera Windwalker

Go down 
+10
Achosi
Munroe
Zaku
Pat
Kain
themodtester
Markka
Krug
BooM
Jackxter
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Mack wrote:
am i the only one who noticed the fact that this character has

"THE SLUTTIEST CHARACTER IN OLDEN"

plastered all over the god damn page? since when did that become something to brag about.

If by "plastered all over the god damn page" you mean "jokingly mentioned twice in opening statements", then I don't know, I guess it's just jackxter's sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:16 pm

I noticed, yet I withheld my word. Mack is bold though.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Munroe wrote:
If by "plastered all over the god damn page" you mean "jokingly mentioned twice in opening statements", then I don't know, I guess it's just jackxter's sense of humor.

if that's an attempt at humor then i feel sorry for the coming generation of stand-up

Last edited by Mack on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:17 pm

Munroe wrote:
Mack wrote:

plastered all over the god damn page? since when did that become something to brag about.

Aye, it's just my sense of humor. She isn't really a slut, and in fact hasn't really hit on any guys except Ganelon. She just looks kind of slutty because of her wardrobe.

Last edited by Jackxter on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Jackxter wrote:
Munroe wrote:
Mack wrote:

Aye, it's just my sense of humor. She isn't really a slut, and in fact hasn't really hit on any guys except Ganelon. She just looks kind of slutty because of her wardrobe.

alright then. all good.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Quote :
if that's an attempt at humor then i feel sorry for the coming generation of stand-up

You know you love it. You're just trying to not look dumb for not realizing that it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
Mack
THE GLORY
Mack

PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Jackxter wrote:
Quote :

You know you love it. You're just trying to not look dumb for not realizing that it was a joke.

i didn't realise it was a joke because i don't know the character. and no, i didn't find it funny, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Reager

Reager

PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Mack is a serious man with no emotions, you get use to it after a while.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:32 pm

lol It's no biggie. Speaking of Linera, I really do need to get around to revising her bio sometime this year.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:10 am

Moved.
Back to top Go down
Xeloras
Arrogant Prick of an Admin
Xeloras

PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:47 am

Moved back to approval. The character hasn't been edited at all to Pat's requests, Jackxer, I remind you that Pat and I would be more than happy to help you correct the lore issues in here.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:18 pm

I'll get to it when I can Razz. I'll try to get in a chat room with you two sometime this week if you have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linera Windwalker   Linera Windwalker - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linera Windwalker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2