Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terrance Norse

Go down 
+5
Munroe
BooM
themodtester
Markka
Jackxter
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet
Name: Judith Both
Race: Human

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:49 am

Terrance Norse Evil_shadow_by_kiro_the_joker
"... C is for Clara who wasted away, D is for Desmond thrown out of a sleigh, E is for Ernest who choked on a peach, F is for Fanny sucked dry by a leech.... you all are so... precious to me...."

OOC: Here's a complete 180 from my previous character. A straight, complete monster of a serial killer who has no redeemable qualities. He's good with a knife though, but best with a noose. Also, thank you Edward Gorey for the deliciously creepy poem.

Name: Terrance Norse, also known as The Surna Strangler.

Race: Vampire, Demon, Human, Elf, Shadow Creature.... Pretty much any race has been sighted as his own.

Birthplace: Hell, Surna... ext. ext.

Skill: Extremely good at keeping hidden. He prefers to strike from the shadow if from anywhere. It's unknown if he uses magic or not.

Biography: Little is known how the monster that is the Surna Strangler came to such a hideous start on Aeria, though many find it hard to believe he was born via any natural means. Instead, many opt he crawled out of hell via a crack in the Aeria's crust during a major earthquake right before his murdering streak began. However, his criminal career is well known to this day. It began nearly 115 years ago, before the wards of Ceryl were placed in town, when a victim was found giving out his last breaths outside town, a rope wrapped tightly around his neck attached to tree branch. More random murders began to occur around town, with seemingly no connection to each other except for a small sentence either carved or painted into or onto a surface near the victims in an unknown language.

However... eventually a pattern was found. The killer seemed to be going up the alphabet when it cames to his victims names, the first victim's Abby, the second victim Balmont and so on. Each night, a person with a name in the next letter of the alphabet would dissapear... and reappear the next day in some public place, dead. Attempts to trace the killer with magic failed multiple times, and no magical residues were found on his victims. Eventually, a trap was set for him, when the time came for the H's every person with that letter in the front of their names was rounded up and placed in the inn. And low and behold, the killer struck. He was said to come out of a shadow in the inn before he grabbed a woman, muffled her, and dragged her back into it. He appeared to be dressed in all black, a mask included. He escaped from the inn but the woman he dragged managed to let out one final scream when the killer neared the gates. The gates began closing... the killer dropped the woman and made a dash for them. A guard managed to sink an arrow into his back... but he got away.

That was the last time anyone had heard of him.

Alignment: Chaotic Motherfucking Evil

Favored Enemy: Sentient beings. He wouldn't harm anything else.

Favored Weapon: He'll use pretty much any weapon.

Deity: None

IMPORTANT: If you want to learn more about the character I can PM you his true story, though that'll wreck the mystery Razz. If you must know how he can blend in with the shadows:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jackxter on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:57 am

Quote :

Race: Vampire, Demon, Human, Elf, Shadow Creature.... Pretty much any race has been sighted as his own.

Birthplace: This is where your character was born. It could be a town/city, a small encampment, or some area in Oldenland that you made up.

Plus he can apparently pop out of shadows. Nope.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:58 am

It could just be a myth.

Last edited by Jackxter on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:04 pm

It has to be a fairly impressive magic trick if he can slip out of likely entirely cramped tavern with a woman, and still make it out with an arrow in him.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Sorry Jack, but I can't accept with only myths.
I'll refrain my judgement until I get a concrete vision of what it is.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:08 pm

I'll tell you what it is as soon as I figure it out Razz

Quote :
Sorry Jack, but I can't accept with only myths.
I'll refrain my judgement until I get a concrete vision of what it is.

Daw alright, I'll write a truthful account about who he is from an omnipotent perspective, though even if it is OOC having that sort of thing available for people to read kills some of the mystery and spookiness of the char.

Last edited by Jackxter on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:10 pm

If you want, you can just send me the details through a message .
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Yeah, if anyone wants to know the truth behind the character I can send you a pm. Otherwise, I really want to keep him a mystery for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Eh, I'll throw in a tentative accept, I'll let the others with better judgement debate more.
Back to top Go down
BooM

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:00 pm

themodtester wrote:
Eh, I'll throw in a tentative accept, I'll let the others with better judgement debate more.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:03 pm

BooM wrote:
themodtester wrote:

you don't tell me what to do, punk
I will end you
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:38 pm

This seems like it would make a better lore entry than playable character. Or maybe a special character. You could give the admins, at least, a concrete idea of what this is, and see if it's okay to play it.

Otherwise, I can't accept this. Aside from the fact we're in danger of villain overload, this page is too vague. I'd rather not base my judgment on the contents of a PM.
Back to top Go down
thorogoodd

thorogoodd

Character sheet
Name:

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Munroe wrote:
This seems like it would make a better lore entry than playable character. Or maybe a special character. You could give the admins, at least, a concrete idea of what this is, and see if it's okay to play it.

Otherwise, I can't accept this. Aside from the fact we're in danger of villain overload, this page is too vague. I'd rather not base my judgment on the contents of a PM.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:01 pm

I think this actually a satire.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:

That's what I was thinking, but just to be on the safe side. As a lore entry or special character, maybe. Normal, playable character? No way, no how imho.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:31 pm

Psycheandromida wrote:

Well, that's not a very nice thing to say. It's not a satire of anything. However, I'd be willing to not even roleplay on this character but once in a blue moon. Instead, a lot of information about the char will be received via his various murder scenes. I'll run it over with the admins to make sure it's alright.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 pm

thorogoodd wrote:
Munroe wrote:

I admit that at first glance I thought this was a joke character.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:44 pm

Why did you guys think it was a joke character? I spent like an hour on it. Ehhh. well I guess the alphabet poem could be a bit silly, but I still think it's pretty creepy.
Back to top Go down
Cakebread

Cakebread

Character sheet
Name:

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:02 pm

The poem was good,
If you don't go all mary sue with this i guess its okay.

Just don't try to kill right as this gets accepted, you've got to settle things in like stories and news reports and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:03 pm

That's the plan. I don't really want him to even attempt murdering player characters for a while.
Back to top Go down
Jackxter

Jackxter

Character sheet

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Anyway, talked with Pat. Go ahead and throw this guy in the waste bin for now.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:37 am

A'ight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terrance Norse Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrance Norse   Terrance Norse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrance Norse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: