Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deruek -

Go down 
+13
ViralHatred
PuPeT-KaI
Gambit
Kali
themodtester
thorogoodd
Cakebread
Pat
Munroe
RipTheHorizon
Achosi
Krug
Terracotta
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ViralHatred
Radiation Moderator
ViralHatred

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:31 pm

Aeria is currently in the equivalent of our 1500-1600's with some exceptions (For example basic electricity and bulbs exist in one city which were not around until 1800's in our time)

The 1500's were basically the renaissance a cultural revolution expanding the areas of religion, medicine, science and politics.

15 was not considered an adult during those periods of time. Flintlocks do not exist.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Radiation-Roleplay.com
Terracotta

Terracotta

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:54 pm

As I've said, I've changed the dates to aplease you, and if your lore states that flintlocks do not exist, so be it, I was thinking from your past comments, this is based on fantasy medieval, although it seems not.

If this is the point, I would like to change it to matchlock, as all I'm trying to do is give my character backstory, as without it, I don't find point in it.

I just wish for a character such as this, if this is the point, I will say, Human.

All I am trying to do is find a place for myself rather than spend two months trying to gather up relationships and In-character items.

I have joined for the roleplay and the lore, not for the fact that heyiamkindinquisitorahaghgaha.

I'd also like to note, that I have been seriously roleplaying for around 3 years, and this server is one of the first ones I have roleplayed on. My character was 'sam fisher' and there was.. Agh, does it really matter?

All I'm trying to say, is that I wrote this within 30 minutes and if you really want me to, I can spend an hour brainstorming on how to write on this. I have already thought about how to roleplay it, use it, ect.
Back to top Go down
Terracotta

Terracotta

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Sul Selderine -

I, myself, has gotten the names and ideas from Crussaria, hypergaming roleplay, although all of it is original.

- Archia, 1:02

The simplicity of hasth makings, is of making of our creator, Cybylus, although thy may not be of most powerful, thou forsaken one of Elethania has cursed thou lands of Furothian. May one find truth in our proven one. May one find the death in thou deep tunnels. Cybylus finds our world, as if, under control. Although our god can'st control all, as will is of thou control. If one wishes leader, thou must find it within kin. One may not find freedom within the forsaken of us. One must find Cybylus as guide, not as life. Cybylus guides us through life, hasth Elethania mislead life. May we follow Cybulus's life, as not to find heathens spilled on the dusty grounds.

I'll work on some more, later.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Terracotta wrote:
Crussaria, hypergaming roleplay

Deruek - - Page 2 Nope
how 'bout if you are using ideas, maybe not from a different fantasy rp community, that is also gmod-based
so y'know
they don't think we are stealing whatever they made
Back to top Go down
Reanimated

Reanimated

Character sheet
Name:

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Race: Furothian

Is it odd that when I read that I thought of a Furian?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gambit

Gambit

Character sheet
Name:

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Why

do

you

write

in

lines
Back to top Go down
https://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/v4v_bucket2/12325130553
Krug

Krug

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:46 am

Reanimated wrote:
Race: Furothian

Is it odd that when I read that I thought of a Furian?

I thought that too. :V

Teracotta wrote:
I have joined for the roleplay and the lore

Then surely don't invent your own out of the blue? ._.
Back to top Go down
Jack
President of the Gay Bar
Jack

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Human

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:29 am

Part of the fun is making your character fit in with the RP's lore. Do not bring your own, unless it's original and you can explain it to the point of knowing it in and out.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi.

If you want a mid-eastern-esque race, try the Sidans. Most worship Aten, the sun god, but it's possible for some to worship other deities.
Back to top Go down
themodtester

themodtester

Character sheet
Name:

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Kain wrote:
SUN

PRAISE THE SUN
Deruek - - Page 2 Sunbro
Back to top Go down
Kali

Kali

Character sheet
Name:

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 pm

praise it, just don't look upon it or you'll go blind

true story
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Kali speaks from personal experience.
Back to top Go down
Terracotta

Terracotta

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:18 pm

I invented my own out of the blue to give myself some unique style, I enjoy fitting my own into others.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Terracotta wrote:
I enjoy fitting my own into others.

Perv.
Back to top Go down
Terracotta

Terracotta

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:15 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:05 am

Either way this character won't pass without full approval on all the lore you've created yourself.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine
Race: Human

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:12 am

Moved to Failed Characters.

Better luck next time, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deruek - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deruek -   Deruek - - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deruek -
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: Failed Characters-
Jump to: