Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imperia under threat?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Imperia under threat? Empty
PostSubject: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:05 pm

[IC]: Following the war declaration between Occitan and Talibar, there have been several sightings of Occitan war-bands not far from Imperia, trying to block off trade-routes. Patrols sent to investigate have found destroyed camps. One patrol even came over a burnt kazuth corpse, proving that it was indeed Occitans who had made camp there. A half-burnt letter speaks of two Captains from the Occitan Order. More could not be recovered from the flames.

[OOC] Need I say more?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:07 pm

THOSE OTTA-FAGGOTS NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN BEFORE THEY KILL MORE KAZUTHS@!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:28 am

[OOC] I can't say I can complain about the slaughtering of cat-boys and cat-girls (especially). Cool
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Kruggly wrote:
[OOC] I can't say I can complain about the slaughtering of cat-boys and cat-girls (especially). Cool

You just don't like them because they cuddle.

None of my Kazuth's cuddle. Ever. They're like humans but with ears and a tail. They don't even choose to purr.

One is the Mistress of Justice for the Order of Tyr and the other is a farmgirl outside of Surna.

Dun be hatin' on my zuths! D: I made the first one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Does not matter. All heretic half-cats shall burn. Pure-bloods will be the only survivors!
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:33 pm

D: !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Mack wrote:
Does not matter. All heretic half-cats shall burn. Pure-bloods will be the only survivors!

CRUCIFY THE HERETIC!!! HE DESERVES A FATE WORSE THAN ETERNAL DAMNATION!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Steveman12

Steveman12

Character sheet
Name: Bael Prosith
Race: Half-Elf

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
Mack wrote:

CRUCIFY THE HERETIC!!! HE DESERVES A FATE WORSE THAN ETERNAL DAMNATION!!!!!

you can take your heretic crap and shove it, all kazuths will burn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 pm

I will personally see every Occitan, alive or dead nailed to a cross naked with a wooden stake through their groin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Rutabega wrote:
I will personally see every Occitan, alive or dead nailed to a cross naked with a wooden stake through their groin.

I completely agree.

(no racism intended, I just -hate- people who want to take away that much free will)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Rutabega wrote:

Keep in mind... you... that there are innocent Occitanian folk within the city also!
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Rutabega wrote:

Keep in mind... you... that there are innocent Occitanian folk within the city also!

This is Surna,
We don't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Rutabega wrote:

If they live in Surna, hold no grudges against Kazuths and other and have not helped the Order in ANY WAY AT ALL, then no harm shall come to them. Though if they worship the Kaiser they're fucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Rutabega wrote:
If they live in Surna, hold no grudges against Kazuths and other and have not helped the Order in ANY WAY AT ALL, then no harm shall come to them. Though if they worship the Kaiser they're fucked.

Ah damn. It was worth a try anyway. Time for a secret night escape! Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:20 pm

Quote :

(no racism intended, I just -hate- people who want to take away that much free will)
Why hello, captain Hypocrite. By killing people who happens to have volunteered to serve a guy who then told them to kill Kazuths is taking away their freedom to follow whoever they want!

gg no re
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:01 pm

Mack wrote:
Quote :

Why hello, captain Hypocrite. By killing people who happens to have volunteered to serve a guy who then told them to kill Kazuths is taking away their freedom to follow whoever they want!

gg no re

I'm sorry, but I seriously didn't get what you mean by that... (seriously...)
Back to top Go down
Icaso

Icaso

Character sheet
Name: Icaso
Race: Earth.

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Oh wait a minute. OH FUCK. Steve's Half Breed.. Half-elf.. Does that count?
Back to top Go down
Matt O'Brien

Matt O'Brien

Character sheet
Name: Matthew Brandon O'Brien
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:29 pm

They're after everyone who isn't Occitan.

They're like Nazi's.

"If they aren't Aryan, They are not Pure, Kill them, Aryans will prevail as the true race!"

Now just replace "Aryan" with "Occitan" and you've got the transition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mattspagebrigantine
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperia under threat?   Imperia under threat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperia under threat?
Page 1 of 1