Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gonff Retsker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mcguiver

Gonff Retsker Empty
PostSubject: Gonff Retsker   Gonff Retsker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:11 pm

[OOC] Name: SF=Mcguiver Real life name=Dalton
[OOC] SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16718658
[OOC] Reason: I would like to join The Merchants Union because- Even though I am new to the server, I am a very experienced role-player and I think i can contribute much to the community. I plan on developing this character and not playing him as a typical merchant. I believe that I can create great rp in the community besides just simply selling items, like sending people on "quests" to gather supplies for me and...well i don't wanna spoil too much about my plans with this character, you will just have to give me a chance.
----
[IC] Full Name: Gonff Retsker
[IC] Gender: Male
[IC] Age: 18

[IC] Why do you wish to join: W-Well in order to tell you that I must tell you a little bit of my story...if you don't mind. My father, you see, was a great warrior and from what i hear he was the happiest man alive when he figured out that his first born was a boy. He wanted me to follow in his footsteps so badly. We started my training when I was a young boy, I was just never cut out to be a warrior, I was so bad at fighting and I hated training because i knew I was such a disappointment. When I was 15 years old, after a long day of embarssing training with my father...well...he said some things to me that i wish to not repeat, So i ran away to my Uncle. He lived in the next town over so I wouldn't have to see my dad, and he understood what I was going through because he was the failure too his dad and he was always looked down upon because his brother,my father, excelled at fighting where he did not. Because he understood, he did not tell my dad i was staying with him. His only request was that I help him at his shop. Me being a shy boy thought this was a bad idea but I did not have much choice. When I was working for the shop I became a changed person...I was no longer shy, I could deal with customers and I was happy all day long. I felt wanted, my Uncle was grateful for my help and we spent a happy 3 years together. It was during this time that I realized my calling in life was to be a merchant like my uncle...and not a warrior like my dad.
About a month ago...I...We w....Im sorry but i cannot talk about this right now. Lets just say something terribly happened and I knew nothing else but too run...so I ran. And here I am now applying for the union. I know nothing else in this world...

[IC] What can you bring us: A loyal member who is dedicated to helping other citizens and even supply them with jobs which will greatly help the economy.
----How do you plan to do so: I have to get supplies and stuff delivered don't I? This will not only help me but will provide the citizens with more money to buy from our shops.
[IC] What previous experience have you: As I mentioned before I worked with my Uncle for a long time, I was his apprentice.
[IC] Have you broken any laws: No never.
----If yes, please state:
[IC] How well can you handle social interaction: I can handle it very well, I feel that I am a changed person when I am running a shop. Where I am a normally shy person, I am completely different when I am at a shop.
[IC] Health conditions: I am very health young man, a few scars but that is all.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Gonff Retsker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonff Retsker   Gonff Retsker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:04 pm

We'll see how you RP first, okay?
Back to top Go down

Gonff Retsker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonff Retsker   Gonff Retsker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Wait, wait, wait. Me'sa confused. Aren't all applications closed?
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Gonff Retsker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonff Retsker   Gonff Retsker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Mack wrote:
Wait, wait, wait. Me'sa confused. Aren't all applications closed?

Quote :
App's are now Dead, Everything must be obtained ICly from now on, from Items to Training.

I wish you'd READ more, because I'm started to get very angry at people.
Back to top Go down

Gonff Retsker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonff Retsker   Gonff Retsker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Oi. Don't get pissed at me for being confused by the "Everything must now be obtained ICly." And faction positions could be inbetween training and equipment, since it practically gives both for free.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Gonff Retsker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonff Retsker   Gonff Retsker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 pm

But it didn't say anything about factions, did it?
Back to top Go down

Gonff Retsker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonff Retsker   Gonff Retsker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:55 pm

No. But I clearly stated that it could've been inbetween the two. Now, time to get back to the topic at hand.
Back to top Go down
Mcguiver

Gonff Retsker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonff Retsker   Gonff Retsker Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Now that that argument is taken care of...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gonff Retsker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonff Retsker   Gonff Retsker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonff Retsker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Archive :: Thread Basket :: Applications-
Jump to: