Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Look [No Posting Please]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The New Look [No Posting Please] Empty
PostSubject: The New Look [No Posting Please]   The New Look [No Posting Please] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:09 pm

The New Look [No Posting Please] Misaxlxk9
Girl: Naria Daikun
Guy: Marcus Mea Kai'ven

Upon this glorious day, I, Marcus have found my new style. Rather then being the intellectually advanced person within the community, I have decided to go my own way and become very "sexy" I believe the term is. After a short talk with Naria she has made my hair perfect and taught me how to talk to women aswell as how to dress. Though I may be smart I shall remain vigilant with my fisage of cuteness. Though the Kazuth ears and tail are gone, I have developed a rather odd habit of purring. I don't know why but it appeals to me. Though it may not be 'human' or 'normal' I perfer to do it, therefore I will. Just as I eat sweets and sit like I do, I choose to pur.

I feel really happy right now to be honest. The whole world seems to be vibrant and bright, but that only shows that there is a greater evil on the horizon. But until then, yay!

Anyways, so I just thought I should put this in my jorunal so that I can remember when and who gave me my style!

Smile [The image is sketched at the bottom of the page]
Back to top Go down

The New Look [No Posting Please]
Page 1 of 1