Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naiko and Varmithas being Married

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Naiko and Varmithas being Married Empty
PostSubject: Naiko and Varmithas being Married   Naiko and Varmithas being Married Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Quote :
[size=24Marriage of Varmithas Drakeson and Naiko Legacy[/size]
Date: <March 24th>
Author: <Varmithas Drakeson and Naiko Legacy>
<Varmithas Drakeson: After you Naiko...
Naiko Legacy: Will do.
*** Naiko Legacy walks towards the rift, entering it.
*** Varmithas Drakeson walks into it when she did.
** As you enter the rift you see millions of soldiers all coated in black and gold war ceremony gear. Having
their blade out aiming at the skies. In well disciplined manner **
** Soon as you look up ahead you see a Cathedral withs banners hanging and colored black and gray. **
Naiko Legacy: Very, very beautiful....
Varmithas Drakeson: Yes...
** Songs starts playing. **
*** Varmithas Drakeson Slowly begins walking with Naikos hand.
** Small fire ring forms around the Drakeson and naiko and goes upward changing their dress into formal.. **
** Slowly as they approach the great Cathedral you see two Giant Demons with claymores holding it in the skies to
honor them. **
** The great cathedral door opens for them. **
*** Naiko Legacy shivers a little bit, but keeps walking with Varmithas.
** Soon you see a line of officers in their war ceremony gear and such sitting in the chairs. **
** To where at the end of the cathedral you see Rynightsul himself. **
** Soon the two couples stop infront of Rynightsul. **
** Rynightsul: "General Varmithas Drakeson, Prince of Rynightsul Empire, Son of Rynightsul." **
** Rynightsul: "Frostborn Naiko Legacy, Sent and Protector of the Ice." **
** Rynightsul: "Before we start this glorious marriage do you wish to say anything one another?" **
Naiko Legacy: Besides of being a beautiful ceremony and being very honored of your presence, No, Rynightsul.
*** Naiko Legacy smiles.
Varmithas Drakeson: No, father.
** Rynightsul nods. **
** Rynightsul: "Good, then together you will be rejoiced and honored and remebered by the Rynightsul Empire Army!" **
*** Naiko Legacy nods, slowly.
** Rynightsul: "Recite your vows to eachother." **
Naiko Legacy: I, Naiko Legacy, take you, Varmithas Drakeson, to be my husband; and I promise to be your loving and faithful wife; in plenty and in want; in joy and in sorrow; in sickness and in health; as long as we both
shall live.
Varmithas Drakeson: I, Varmithas Drakeson, take you, Naiko Legacy, to be my wife; and I promise to be your loving and faithful husband; in plenty and in want; in joy and in sorrow; in sickness and in health; as long as we both
shall live.
** Rynightsul smiles... **
** Rynighsul: "Good... Then I Rynightsul shall hold these vows to the ends of the earth till one dies.." **
*** Naiko Legacy smiles, nodding.
** Rynightsul: "By the power invested in me you are now Husband and Wife..." **
** Rynightsul: "You may kiss the bride." **
*** Naiko Legacy moves her head towards Varmithas a little.
*** Varmithas Drakeson move towards naiko as well a little.
*** Varmithas Drakeson soon removes the cloth that covers her face above her head.
*** Naiko Legacy waits for the kiss, smiling.
*** Varmithas Drakeson goes in to kiss her.
*** Naiko Legacy presses her lips against his, kissing them.
** The officers stands up clapping and lets out a warcry of theirs. **
** The soldiers slams their shield against their chest making roars of thunders with it. **
*** Varmithas Drakeson backs his head off a little smiling at Naiko.
*** Naiko Legacy backs her head off a little, starring into his eyes, smiling.
** [Sword]: Congratulations, Varmithas, Naiko, It was a beautiful ceremony. **
*** Varmithas Drakeson takes out a diamond ring thats colored in red. Soon inserts it into Naikos finger.
*** Naiko Legacy Takes out another diamond ring with a blue gem on the middle, colored blue, inserting it into his finger.
** Naiko and Varmithas soon turns towards the cheering crowd in the Cathedral and they all stop cheering and all of them bows before Naiko and soon gave a honorable salute towards Drakeson. Soon then the married couple walk out of the cathedral and a rift opens towards their world and together they entered it at same time.**>

OOC: <This marriage was taken from some other world through a portal not not from the "The Otherworld" but a different one.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiko and Varmithas being Married   Naiko and Varmithas being Married Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Jumbo_Grill wrote:
A bit too late to post this now that varm is dead.
Bummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naiko and Varmithas being Married   Naiko and Varmithas being Married Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Nope, not dead anymore Smile Changing plans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naiko and Varmithas being Married   Naiko and Varmithas being Married Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naiko and Varmithas being Married
Page 1 of 1