Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin filler.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Admin filler. Empty
PostSubject: Admin filler.   Admin filler. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:18 am

So, as you know, Zero is gone, and good riddence I think. This however, leaves a slot for admin open.

Thoughts on who should take it and in the event that it'd a moderator that's chosen, who should get the mod slot?
Back to top Go down

Admin filler. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin filler.   Admin filler. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:18 am

I myself would promote Phear and recruit Orange into a moderator position, assuming they'd both take the offers.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

Admin filler. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin filler.   Admin filler. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:46 am

I dunno... Phear is a obvious choice, but Orange for mod? I don't know about it.
Back to top Go down

Admin filler. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin filler.   Admin filler. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:18 am

I would also like to nominate Kruggly for the position of either mod or admin, he's been a great help around the server and on forums as of late and I think he'd make a fair and just admin/mod.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Admin filler. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin filler.   Admin filler. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:43 am

I've already given him temp admin status on forums. I say he becomes a BA admin, I KNOW he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin filler. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin filler.   Admin filler. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin filler.
Page 1 of 1