Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Splendid! Quite!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:13 am

I say!
Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:16 am

You sir, are a winnar.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:59 am

I lol'd
Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:55 pm

I don't want to watch it.

AND PYSCHE FOR GODS' SAKES EDIT YOUR SIG SO IT DOESN'T MAKE THE PAGE FIVE BILLION LEAGUES WIDE!!!
Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:00 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:
IAND PYSCHE FOR GODS' SAKES EDIT YOUR SIG SO IT DOESN'T MAKE THE PAGE FIVE BILLION LEAGUES WIDE!!!

I thought I was the only one, lol. Thanks for mentioning it, Crimson.
Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:07 pm

wut r u guis talking about.

Splendid! Quite! 1238962576610
Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Psyche, your achievements just form a massive line across the page, stretching the whole thing. Like, instead of,

--------
--------
--------

You've got,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it's making the page stretched, so we've got to scroll across the page to see what we've written. Razz
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Psyche, your achievements just form a massive line across the page, stretching the whole thing. Like, instead of,

--------
--------
--------

You've got,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And it's making the page stretched, so we've got to scroll across the page to see what we've written. Razz
It's just you guys..
Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:54 am

It used to work for me - I mean, his sig wasn't always pagestretching. Even Jack sees it as stretching though so there's a fair few of us.
Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:52 am

Maybe you're running a drug circle?
Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:53 am

Psyche, maybe you could at least try and see if you could improve it for the people who are affected by the page-stretch? Maybe re-format the sig, add some spaces?
Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Psyche, maybe you could at least try and see if you could improve it for the people who are affected by the page-stretch? Maybe re-format the sig, add some spaces?

Oh well it's actually an inside joke between Geo and I, but now it's about time I fixed it.

Also, someone else song the awesome song.

Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Inside jokes are lame when they disrupt the forums Razz
Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Inside jokes are lame when they disrupt the forums Razz

You're just saying that because you didn't know about it.
Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Well, yeah that's a minor factor. But it did get irritating having to scroll across the page.

._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Splendid! Quite! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splendid! Quite!   Splendid! Quite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splendid! Quite!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: OOC Chat :: Off-Topic :: Media-
Jump to: