Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)

Go down 
+7
Munroe
Pat
Phry
PuPeT-KaI
Kain
GeoWulf
Donixs
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Empty
PostSubject: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:58 am

Themesong: Under Pressure - Queen

Birthplace: Unknown
Race: Human
Skill: "See All Vision"
Focus: Magic.

Personality: Extremely loyal to his friends. He acts very polite around woman, and calls himself a "Gentlemen". Can sometimes be completely oblivious to anything that goes on. Can be mentally unstable at times.

Biography: Donixs Peiro was born in a small house, in a small out of the way area in Imperia. He had two brothers, a older and a younger. The oldest was Oneg, and the youngest was Dinor. His mother had died in his young brother's birth, which was only a few years after his own birth. His father was a escaped murderer. In his first four years, he had began to show signs of eye problems. His eyes dialated repeatedly and he would tell his brothers of his sight-issues. When he reached the age of eight, he just ignored the colors till he had a strange experience. When his eyes dilated one day, he was out in the woods, he looked to his house and saw white shapes of people. He could see his brothers, and his father. He told his father of what he could see and then his father used his talent to make easy money. One night, Donixs, now fourteen, ' father had come home one night drenched in blood, yet no wound on himself. Fearing the safety of himself and his brothers, Donixs had grabbed a knife from the kitchen. Much of what happened unknown, the Peiro brothers never spoke of what happened. After the incident, the three distanced each other. Donixs had traveled far and wide, using his ability to pay for his expenses. Finally ending up in Surna, he decides to stay a little longer then he normally does. After talking to the Lieutenant of the Imperial army, he joins in as a recruit. While in the bar, he meets a strange cloaked man who talks to him. Donixs reveals his gift and the man tells Donixs he can use magic. The man reveals himself as "Max", and offers to teach Donixs magic. Donixs' decides to become a student under Max. One lesson, Max gives Donixs the "Invicta" the book written by the original magic user and a mage initiate dagger. Donixs' takes these gifts with pride, and rushes off to read the book. Weeks go by, and then months, his Master to not be seen. (More to come as I actually remember stuff. )

Build: Lanky (Ungracefully thin and tall)
Weight: Sercet
Height: 6'7
Hair Color: Golden
Eye Color: Golden
Skin Color: Skeleton Pale
Alignment: Lawful Good
Deity: Tyr
Current Task: Reaching Immortality - Given up
Mastering Magic - On-going
Defending Justice - Eternal

Inventory:
+Clothing/Armor+
High-Quality Plated armor, underneath is some lightweight clothing.
+Weaponry+
Wazaski(sp?)
Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Katana_by_skino

A longsword
Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Donixslongsword

+Misc+
(Up for revision)

Picture:

Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Doneditgj2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Sanity

Themesong: (Nothing yet, taking suggestions)

Birthplace: Unknown
Race: Unknown
Skill: Super-human abilities, Immortality(?)
Focus: Havoc and Insanity

Personality: Random

Biography: A demon now living inside the mask owned by Donixs Peiro, he countinally tries to take over Donixs.

-Backstory: Nothing is known about the demon that dwells within the mask.

-Appearance Information: ( Needs re-working)

Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Deity: None
Current Task: Causing as much Insanity as he can Eternal
Taking over Donixs' body In-Progress

Inventory:
+Clothing+
Inversed color of whatever Donixs is wearing.
+Weaponry+
Whatever Donixs has on him

Picture

(Still deciding)

I did not make the picture and hold no rights too it.
Will accept any kind of criticism and will be edited if needed.

Note: I didnt make any of these pictures, credit goes to there respective owners.

Last edited by Donixs on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:39 am; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : More work, pretty much removed the transformation. Completely revising Lost Sanity.)
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Did an edit:

What I did:

-Skin was made Albino.
-Eye shade changed appropriately(to my knowledge)
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:56 am

T-THANK YOU GEO, ITS SEXY!
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 pm

SHAMELESS BUMP AFTER ADDING ONE SENTENCE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:12 am

Damn mon, you still here? If so, get your arse inserver!
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:41 am

Rutabega wrote:
Damn mon, you still here?

Then again, I'm not one to talk. >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:21 am

This bump seems promising. Hope our talk convinced you to come back fully.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:20 am

Overhaul of major events, backstory, etc. Fixed a fuckton of grammar also that was making my eyes bleed.

Notes

I'm considering renaming Lost Sanity. Taking suggestions.
My memory is awful. If you were/know of someone who was very significant in Donixs' life, please remind me.
Hey everyone.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Donixs was married to my like, first character I believe, for a little while (it's okay if you retcon that, don;'t really give shit). And he adopted Liy as his daughter, and then you disappeared. Razz
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:03 pm

My character was that one which Donixs would occasionally give large sums of gold to and never talk to.

Also, a note on the character, that seems like an excessive amount of weaponry. I do hope he doesn't carry it all around at once.

Also, what is 'See All Vision'?
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Phry wrote:
My character was that one which Donixs would occasionally give large sums of gold to and never talk to.

Also, a note on the character, that seems like an excessive amount of weaponry. I do hope he doesn't carry it all around at once.

Also, what is 'See All Vision'?

See All Vision was this talent where he could see the auras/life force/etc of people when he dilated his eyes to a certain point. Though side-effects would be that his eyes would hurt after, the longer he used the vision the more pronounced the side-effects were. Also, seeing Otherworld things with the vision would make him temporarily blind. Unfortunately I can't find it in the approved section. Will probably have to write that all up again later.

And yeah, I don't even know why I have the spear anyways, never really made it into roleplays I did.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 pm

I'm going to recommend that you place Donixs in character applications, as so much time and lore has passed that the level of power and the concepts surrounding the character might be very outdated. Not to say that I intend on completely nerfing the character, but I'd like to see it run through application so it can be a better character in today's olden.

I'd also be glad to help you directly with the character, be it with lore or other character issues.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:51 am

Pat wrote:
Not to say that I intend on completely nerfing the character,

Said Pat, intending on completely nerfing the character.

Last edited by Kain on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Realistically it's more than likely it's going to be nerfed somewhat as the power levels involved with current-day Aeria characters are far lesser than that of olden day Olden characters.
Back to top Go down
Munroe
DEAR GOD DON'T LOOK IN HIS EYES
Munroe

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Honestly, I wouldn't mind this so much if not for the fact he can morph into a Demon.

Well, and "see-all" vision is a tad much.

Also:

Donixs wrote:
Inventory:
+Clothing+
Inversed color of whatever Donixs is wearing.
+Weaponry+
Whatever Donixs has on him

Say hello to Lost Sanity.
Back to top Go down
B3SERK

B3SERK

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:37 am

I see Anime pictures

And worst of all, total body mithril armor

OP alarm now activated
Back to top Go down
Phry

Phry

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:11 pm

oh munroe you so craaaaaaaaazy.
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:28 pm

I'm Moot and what is this?

So I took ten seconds to skim this and I want to put this to Applications, as mentioned by Pat.
Back to top Go down
PuPeT-KaI

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:26 pm

To everyone bitchin':

Really.
Fucking.
Old.
Character.

So stop bitching and leave the goddamn page alone until it's fixed up.
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:50 pm

PuPeT-KaI wrote:
To everyone bitchin':

Really.
Fucking.
Old.
Character.

So stop bitching and leave the goddamn page alone until it's fixed up.

Ok cool, thanks for telling everyone something everyone already knows.

Also, Donixs, you know you're my bro, guy, but the day of Olden being a hub for super magical anime characters with evil alter egos/companions/split personalities/you catch my drift/pets is long gone.

Just thought I'd get that out in the open without beating around the bush while you fix this character up.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:28 am

Thank you everyone for your constructive/unconstructive criticism. I have a lot of catching up to do, and it seems a shit load of stuff needs to be revised. Will continue work on it.

And good to hear from most of you.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 am

Moving this into applicationsssss
Back to top Go down
Krug

Krug

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Pat wrote:
Moving this into applicationsssss

Rightly so.

Great hopes for a returning old character :3
Back to top Go down
Markka
Markka

Character sheet
Name: Mirage Silverspine

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Is the owner around still? And is the character page still needed over here?
Back to top Go down
Psycheandromida
He Who Wears Sunglasses at Night
Psycheandromida

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Markka wrote:
And is the character page still needed over here?

I suppose that now since of the time-warp, the character should just be moved to archive. Same with all my characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)   Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donixs Peiro and Lost Sanity (?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next