Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate

Go down 
+2
GeoWulf
Koliup
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

[DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Ah, but you do not deny the use of swords in this game is rather trivial?
I would rather use the big plasma gun the man wields in the trailer, thank you sir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:23 pm

But the swords do not require ammunition, and thus are very reliable, unlike the plasma guns that can quickly run out of power and will fail you when fighting that big fire-monster that seems ripped from J.R Tolkien's Lord Of the Rings movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:24 pm

Nonsense, what about that rather large sword? That's rather powerful!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:25 pm

Indeed. Our dear Samwise has made a great point! How do you respond, Jackuel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:26 pm

Both of you are INDEED wrong. The Balro- I mean... FIRE DAEMON.... Is not from Lord of the Rings... And the large sword is impractical... What about the large plasma shockwave device that he deploys to annihilate the population of zombies?

A great point?

I
THINK
NOT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:26 pm

What about the rather lavish ro-quet launcher? Surely that is a preferable alternative?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Zombies require not the same amount of damage as a big monster, and can thus be wiped out by any means that comes to mind. That pulse charge could very well do the same damage as your mother does in my bedchamber!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:29 pm

That statement is rather silly.

It is amiss, askew, astray, at fault, awry, bad, counterfactual, defective, erratic, erring, erroneous, fallacious, false, faulty, fluffed, goofed, in error, inaccurate, inexact, miscalculated, misconstrued, misfigured, misguided, mishandled, mistaken, not precise, not right, not working, off-target, on the wrong track, out, out of commission, out of line, out of order, perverse, rotten, sophistical, specious, spurious, ungrounded, unsatisfactory, unsound, unsubstantial, untrue, wide!

My mother would be crushed under the weight of you and your buxom stomach.
Taste my bagpipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Let us put this debate on hold. I must go to my bedchamber and excercise some well-earned sleep, and we shallt continue this battle of the minds tomorrow, my dear sirs! Good night to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Never. I will continue whilst you sleep with your mother!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:34 pm

I hereby declare I have indeed bedded both your mothers, and 'twas rather arousing.

Now, would you say that there is a higher level of homosexuality within the film Twilight, or within the film Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Both were as equally lacking in people of the class: heterosexual person, straight, straight person and pedophile.

IT IS WRONG.

[[ READ DOWN FOR EXPLICIT CONTENT ]]

They contained scenes of violent, brutal rape, where the pale vampire caught the car and raped her, using it as a shield for bullets.

Then on Harry Potter, where he masturbates into the sorting hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:39 pm

My good sir you have these works of literature misconcieved. In Harry Potter, it is Snape who doth cum in the sorting hat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:40 pm

You dare mock my knowledge of literature and the art of the moving picture?

YOU INSULT MY FAMILY!

You are wrong once again. The sorting hat cums in itself, you see.

And when he catches the car, he DOES rape her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:47 pm

I do not argue with you, good sir, about the homosexual pale faced vampire's dastarly acts. However, I do question your knowledge on the moving pictures.

For example, if you have ever seen The Glorious Fondlebottom and The Punkawalla's Daughter, you will know such a film was released in 1927, the year of the motor car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:48 pm

1927 was not the era of the motorcar.

I do believe it is 2027 that you talk about, or you would be a jester!

And I have seen The Glorious Fondlebottom and The Punkawalla's Daughter Pt II, so please, say it... Do not spray it with your spit that comes out of your mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:49 pm

2027? My lord! The moon will have aligned four times by then!

And har har, good sir. THERE IS NO SUCH THING, as The Glorious Fondlebottom and The Punkawalla's Daughter Pt II... You are foiled, dastardly do-er.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:56 pm

I thought I could get away with it. You are indeed a troublemaking, rat-catching, book-burning, nose-picking, sorting-hat-cumming

Slimy devil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:50 am

Twas' the argument at hand lacking your illiterate words?

"Book-burning devils"?

Bloody hell!

May your soul rot as the men of china starve!

Good day sir!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:46 am

Dear lord! We have an intruder on our private debate-thread! How rude!I demand represcussions!
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:59 am

I didn't read the whole debate.
But here is what I have to say.
_____
/ -O--O\
|----|----|
\__O___\
|
|
O-------------U
|
|=====================================================================3
|
|
O
|
|
|
\
EDIT: Yes, yes, he is bald.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 am

Koliup. Get the hell out of this thread. This is about serious debates now, not ASCII cocks.

And even if it was, that one failed.
Back to top Go down
Donixs
Basic Administrator
Donixs

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:08 pm

HERE I COME TO RUIN THE THREAD

FUCK YEAH SEAKING

[DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 SEAKINGdollhouse
Back to top Go down
Koliup

Koliup

Location : Walling myself off from civilization, while re-living my horrible life.

Character sheet
Name: Skynet
Race: Giant super computer.

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:26 pm

Mack wrote:
Koliup. Get the hell out of this thread. This is about serious debates now, not ASCII cocks.

And even if it was, that one failed.
Spoiler:
Awww...
You always did hate cocks.
Are you female yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Donixs wrote:
HERE I COME TO RUIN THE THREAD

FUCK YEAH SEAKING

***Psyche shoves you out of the way

MOVE OVER, AMATEUR

[DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 6373958f935de38squidwardvv6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate   [DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DROP DEAD IDIOCY] Starting Page 4 - Debate
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next