Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Empty
PostSubject: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Themesong:

Race: Half Demon / Half Human
Birthplace: ???
Skill: War, Destruction, Chaos, Death, Black Magic, and Blood Magic

Biography:
Siphon Stukov was left out of Alexander Stukov life because Alexander Stukov step-father feared that if he was to tell Alexander that he had a brother that shot his own father! Yes, Siphon Stukov shot his own father in the back at age 8, as they charge he shot him in the back of the neck killing him instantly. After that he went back into the trench and looked at his little brother all alone. He smiles thinking that he should live later on for the "Final Battle" of a family clash. He soon went along the trench and found a man. A dark hooded man that had inscriptions all over his body and face his eyes were dark and black as night. The dark man smiles and says, "You have done well my apprentice. It is time to show you the true path." he embraced him and slowly he chuckles and a blink of a second they disappeared from an explosion landing on top of them. No one knows how old Siphon Stukov or what he is anymore.

Siphon Stukov went through hell and training of only suffering, and death. To where he was born as a tool of war a servant to the evil. During the time being trained under the Dark Hooded man he revealed himself as a Necromancer, and A servant to Kelemvor. Siphon Stukov looked at him and wanted to know who this Kelemvor is. Soon he learned everything of that god and he laughed at his own master! The master displeased punished him severely inscribing dark inscriptions on him to never dare speak bad of Kelemvor again. He laughed through the pain though Siphon Stukov stood up right in front of his master drooling blood, "You can't hurt me, because I'm your student, I'm the one that learned everything from you master." he smiles and slams his fist across the old mans heart and ripped it outwards eating it. During this he baffles and laughs at the dead of his teacher and a man came from the shadow clapping and saying, "Well done, well done..." Siphon looked at him and bowed to him sensing his dark aura. "I am impressed that you have bested my student and survived such a curse, It is time to take your training to your new master, and that is me little boy." Siphon kneel before him, "It is time let us move towards your new set of training you have learned the training of dark magic of this necromancer now it must take time to the training of slaughtering, deception, fear, chaos." he soon began training with the mysterious man he went through more rigorous training one of which he had to climb a mountain bare-footed and naked, fighting his master himself barehanded and no cloths of which ended up making his right leg impaled by the mans claymore soon to be healed by dark arts.

He had one purpose to go through all this training, and it was to serve the true good that is said to be evil and as well as to prepare to kill his own brother. Which of course he went through it in the end and faced his master again, "This is the final training you must slay me if you are to pass my class and my training, of which you will finally be free." He smiles and tosses him a claymore of his. Siphon Twirls his blade crazily and soon the fight begins as Siphon lunges towards his master swinging downwards with a all his might, but quickly his master reacted fast stepping to the side slamming his axe downwards on his sword disarming him, and hitting him in the face with back of his axe laughing. Siphon spits out his blood and gets in his attack stance with his hands. Soon his master lunges at him with his axe slashing diagonally. Siphon rolls forward grabbing his claymore and slices down back of his knee causing him to bleed, as they fight the Master laughs from the pain and looks back at him. He soon takes out his right hand and ten black red balls flies towards him exploding everywhere and one of them hitting Siphon. Siphon flies back crashing through a tree and rolls around crazily on the ground. He slowly gets up drooling blood and stares at his master he breaths hard. His master soon laughs and yells, "You are weak I guess you have to die like my other student." With a blink of an eye he teleported right in front of him slamming his axe across to decapitate his head. Siphon crouches fast and takes one of his blades out slamming it across his axe hand and grabs begins dual wielding it. He takes another stance his stomach skin burns slowly but regenerates slowly, he stands hard spitting blood out. The master laughs as he looks down at his decapitated hand and grabs out his other sword charging. soon quickly Siphon sliced his arms off with the axe and rammed the sword through his neck.

His master fell with a mighty bang and black blood pooled out around his body. Siphon ripped the blade out his throat and took his weapons with him. After death of his master it was winter, the ground was cold and piled to five two feet high no shelter only but the woods and no fire he walked through it with small cloths on soon he fell to his knees and prepares to die. Though all was not loss he begun moving back onto his feet going through it never surrendering and never giving up. He soon began and disappeared into the snowstorm of the plain. Soon several years of his disappearance and no one knowing who he is he reappeared back from a portal the opened for him. He walks out with his giant black armor and the weapons of his formal master. Now he goes out to find his brother again after those many years of laughter.

-----The Black Armor known as Bloodtear------
Screams of echo is heard, soon siphon opens his eyes and looks around in the dark red room. The room was as if a box with three statues and a long hallway where the screams emit from. Siphon stood up feeling warm and could move around now after the snowstorm he just went through he smiles and chuckles from the screams of horror as if it was a welcoming party. He slowly walked down the hallway smiling licking his lips from the screams down the dark hallway and soon the end of the hallway glows redder. He finally enters the room and looks down the stairs and sees thousands of people screaming in horror and being slaughtered by demons ripping them in half, eating there heads, drinking their blood from their skulls. He smiles and laughs quietly; he begins to go down the stairs and looks up seeing a throne and a man drinking from his tankard. The giant man has no face only a shadow though the liquid seems to go through it, other than that he looked like a human. He begins going up stairs and a demon tries to grab him, but Siphon laughed and snapped its neck and threw him with the rest of the people. Soon he slowly goes closer and closer to the throne he stands over the man towering him looking down. “Hrmmm… You killed one of my slaves.” his voice dark and calm drinking from his tankard. Siphon grinned, “You’re the one that summoned me here what do you want.” The shadowed man chuckles and looks up, “It’s time for your graduation; it seems that you are to now get your armor from the will of your last master. It’s about to be done right about now.” he lets out a laugh and the sides of the pathway fills up with blood and the screaming stops, Siphon sighs, “I liked the sounds of the screams.” The bodies are soon not seen and there are two pools of blood the demons jumped out and ran scurrying into the walls disappearing. “As you may know, this requires a lot of blood to make and such materials needed we have the armor made but we need the blood for it.”

A man comes down the hallway scarred and bleeding he stands in the middle of the room and sets the armor down where his knees are covered in blood. Soon the man takes out a dagger and impales himself in the heart falling on top of the armor feeding the pool. Siphon grins from the sight and waits for it. Soon the pool of blood makes a tornado going straight up to the roof and slamming all of it down like a spear into the armor being absorbed. Soon everything was empty and the shadow man stood up and walked down the stairs going through Siphon like a ghost, “Your armor is complete Siphon…. Its time for you to wear it now.” Siphon walks down near the armor and begins wearing it, everything was loose and to big for him then in a blink of an eye it tightened around him fitting perfectly. He lets out a chuckle and feels the immense blood flowing through his skins and smiles, “And a warrior of chaos needs his helmet does he not?” the shadowy man takes out a helmet and hands it to Siphon, soon Siphon takes it and wears it. The shadowy man chuckles and lets out a laugh, “Ahhhhh, good let the ceremony begin.” Siphon stares at him confused, “What ceremony?” he soon frowns and talks in his dark toned voice, “The ceremony of you being part demon.” Siphon glared at him and tries to move but is frozen in place for some reason. “You see, the armor is suited for you to be possessed, you have not finished your training yet. You have to conquer a demon to fully be one of us not a mere simple mortal human! Hahaha, you must live immortally in this you must sell your soul to the suit and conquer the demon!” Siphon yells in a dark angry voice, “Get me out of this damned armor I will not join the ranks of the mindless army of yours!” the shadowy man chuckles, “Mindless? This is a gift, be glad that you won’t be mindless.” Soon a giant demon appears behind the shadowy man in spreading its wings and drooling.

The demon turns into a spirit and goes into Siphon, though he tries to resist but failed as the demon was stronger than him and enters anyway and happily to see his new host. Soon everything went blank and dark soon you see Siphon standing their with his armor and his weapons out looking everywhere franticly, soon a voice of a demon echoes, “You are mine now forever to be my servant, I must thank you for the body you given me.” Siphon lets out a roar and yells, “Come fight me demon and taste my wrath.” The demon laughs throughout the dark place and he appears again spreading his wings and towering over him like if he was a baby. Soon he summons a giant two-sided axe and smiles looking at Siphon and say, “Prepare for your death.” He soon picks his giant axe and slams it downwards, but sadly siphon laughs and holds it in position with one hand looking at the demon grinning. “What is this? This is impossible no one could ever match my strength!” He pushes harder down on siphon with his axe. But siphon laughs joyfully but grunts in the end as he uses both his hand. “I’ll chop you in half and eat your soul for breakfast, give up so I can move now and kill some people.” Alexander laughs and throws the axe off of him and takes out his axe. “I’m sorry demon, but it seems to me you are too weak to kill even a simple human?” The demon roars and tries to slam his axe horizontally to slice him in half but Siphon jumps on it hanging off with one hand and sliding downwards onto the demons arm, the demon tries to slap him off but ends up hitting himself in the arm. Soon then Siphon runs up and hangs on the demons horns with one hand slamming his axe hacking down on side of the demons head. The demon fell to his knees dropping his axe and slapping him off his head and letting out a roar. Siphon stands up laughing and charging grabbing the demons axe and jumps into the air slamming the axe right through his chin and upwards slicing his head clean open spilling all the blood out. Siphon soon stands on top of the dead demon and the demon is dead body is absorbed into the armor and transfuses the demons blood into Siphons sucking all its strength, intelligence, and power from it. Siphon eyes turns pure red and grins soon his eyes revert to normal and look around everything is back where he was and the shadowy man stands in front of him clapping and saying, “Well done, as you may know your armor sucks in the power of your enemies. Though you’ll have to sacrifice your last host for their powers the demon you sucked merely increased your strength completely and at times your wing should be sprouting out of your back if you use it correctly of the armor.” Siphon smiles and begins walking away, soon he was warped out.

Armor Information:
I would recommend it being Stygian but from my understand it turns out to be the most powerful, and it’s also confusing because now that I look at the Stygian picture from the Olden Information and this picture it looks completely replica of it. As well as the fact it is to be gained through ICly towards Bane Army.
Though my second recommendation would be adamantine armor I suppose but then again reading from the information adamantine is weak against dark magic and he uses dark magic well more chaotic powers. As well as the fact more rare towards their world.
Last recommendation the armor made out of is just Mithril I guess.

Powers:
Power Steal:
Pros: Steals all of the victim’s power when they are dead; Strength, Intelligence, Physical Appearance, and Powers/Spells.
Cons: Can only be done if the victim is killed completely and dead. In return though he must sacrifice his last victim’s strength and powers to gain there’s. As well as making him go back to a deep sleep to get use to the powers and such for couple of weeks when done.
------ Spell Power --------
(Just going have to get two)
Chaos Grip:
Pros: His hands launches the red and black balls towards the target volleying everywhere like huge boulders flying and exploding right next to you.
Cons: Misses A LOT, Is a weaving spell must stand still at all times and never move at all when firing leaving him open to be attacked unable to move unless stopping immediately. Also causes him to tire out using the destruction also gives away his position greatly. Also can't be used for the day if even used.
Warp Gate:
Pros: Simply makes him vanish escaping teleporting somewhere else.
Cons: Makes him sleep where he wishes to teleport causing him to be out for three hours. (RL time 3 hours)
(This is his like escaping and spell he's not going be public really always private)
Equipment:
The armor still I guess questioned but he has wings that sprouts out his back if that's okay? The weapons are of course are either adamantine, diamond, or mithril... Also has wings...

Quotes:
"Cast down the idols! Destroy the temples! Slay the priests! Show these fools that they worship nothing more than a rotting corpse!"

Alignment: Lawful Evil
Favored Enemy: His Brother, The Good, The Weak.
Favored Weapon: His Black Axe, and His Claymore.
Deity: Bane, Cyric, Nazu, Baator, and Kelemvor
Current Task:
Say hello to little brother: ---In Progress---

Picture:
Without His Armor:
Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Hot
(Except he's rather way more buffed than that. He is also covered in red inscriptions on his body and back and as you see only a small on his face.)
With His Armor:
Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Fix
(Here he comes out of a red portal)

Last edited by Drakeson on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:13 pm

You might want to consider structuring the story, cause right now it's a big block of text that's kind of hard to read. Par exemple, mon ami:

Your Bio wrote:
Siphon Stukov was left out of Alexander Stukov life because Alexander Stukov step-father feared that if he was to tell Alexander that he had a brother that shot his own father! Yes, Siphon Stukov shot his own father in the back at age 8, as they charge he shot him in the back of the neck killing him instantly. After that he went back into the trench and looked at his little brother all alone. He smiles thinking that he should live later on for the "Final Battle" of a family clash. He soon went along the trench and found a man. A dark hooded man that had inscriptions all over his body and face his eyes were dark and black as night. The dark man smiles and says, "You have done well my apprentice. It is time to show you the true path." he embraced him and slowly he chuckles and a blink of a second they disappeared from an explosion landing on top of them. No one knows how old Siphon Stukov or what he is anymore.

None has live the tale to see what he looks like under his dark plated armor. Siphon Stukov went through hell and training of only suffering, and death. To where he was born as a tool of war a servant to the evil. During the time being trained under the Dark Hooded man he revealed himself as a Necromancer, and A servant to Kelemvor. Siphon Stukov looked at him and wanted to know who this Kelemvor is. Soon he learned everything of that god and he laughed at his own master!

Or however you want to put it.
Back to top Go down
Kain

Kain

Character sheet
Name: Kain Redwell
Race: Human (?)

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Lol, may I be the first to say that he looks -ridiculous-. If you think Alex got called fat too much, wait till this guy starts walking around.

I'm stealing those weapons. For the lulz.

And the hornz, stealing those right offa the helmet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:21 am

Kain wrote:
Lol, may I be the first to say that he looks -ridiculous-. If you think Alex got called fat too much, wait till this guy starts walking around.

I'm stealing those weapons. For the lulz.

And the hornz, stealing those right offa the helmet.

LAWLZ On that
-------------------
Thank you for the advice done.. -To Krug
- Note: fixed the size. added his race, colored the biography, added and removed sentences from the biography.
- Another Note: Going way in detail of the story of his powers, and secrets behind his trainings with the necromancer and what powers he has now.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:38 am

Well.....The main thing throwing me off, is the HUGE Armor, is it just regular metal? or does it have anything special about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:40 am

The armor has somthing special about it I still constructing the story of what it can do and the powers and such.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:41 am

Alright, going to wait for that then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:42 am

Added the armor story, sorry was rushed will fix it and make it more better and... yea..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:53 am

Drakeson wrote:
Skill: War, Destruction, Chaos, Death, Black Magic, and Blood

Last time I checked, blood is not a skill.

And I doubt your ability to use these powers responsibly, due to how I've seen you use those shadow powers. In the application, it says that as a con, he gets very exhausted after using them, but whenever I've seen you use them, he's never been exhausted after summoning the shadows, at ALL. Once he even took off at full speed. I doubt you could handle a half-demon, Drakeson. Sorry.

Last edited by Mack on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GRAMMAR NAZI DETECTED GRAMMATICAL ERROR)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Mack wrote:
Drakeson wrote:
Skill: War, Destruction, Chaos, Death, Black Magic, and Blood

Last time I checked, blood is not a skill.

And I doubt your ability to use these powers responsibly, due to how I've seen you use those shadow powers. In the application, it says that as a con, he gets very exhausted after using them, but whenever I've seen you use them, he's never been exhausted after summoning the shadows, at ALL. Once he even took off at full speed. I doubt you could handle a half-demon, Drakeson. Sorry.

Also I say blood is a skill because theres a spell that deals with blood and how he uses it.

Rather understandable, but in the end you did not see me RP out me being injured exhausted and such and rather evaded fights in several days. In all my fight RP once I used a shadow I was severly injured but someone always healed me up and saved me from near to death. Such as Naiko saving my life multiple times, and or at moments the mistress vampire girl.

I as well was fed with so much crap on vampires that I was confused you would have to understand that I was new at the time and didn't know of vampires and I was completely confused and rather failed at rping them at moments, Such as, "They can break doors with their hands", "Can't die of blood loss", "Very strong but not strong as werewolves,", "Slower than dwarves, faster than dwarves, slower than orcs, faster than orcs, weaker than elves." I mean really I can't think of how to RP as a vampire from all these confusing things people saying different stuff.
That is the reason why I was confused using my shadow spell and rather not used it and used it on rare cases.

Also theres the fact where when I did RP my shadows several people rather ignored the attack and said, "Does not do any damage" "Ignores the damage" "Blah blah blah" including the fact you ignored my shadows and said "It won't do us any damage" and made my own spell to your own playing game. So really I suppose it is my fault for fail rping with shadows but I don't know whats worse, "I control your spellz and tell you what it doez lawlawlawlawl it doesn't do any damage" or "I run off and rather be okay but then again take consequences of almost dieing"

As well as the fact I was told by many different things how they were or if were immune to weapons and such as I said I apologize at the time rping as a vampire though.

So yea ^.^ Theres my point and defense. And rather a dumb reason but I guess understandable reason from you guys rping my shadows.

Last edited by Drakeson on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:23 pm

FALLEN LEGION? WHAT?!

NOOOOOOOOOO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Quote :

Also I say blood is a skill because theres a spell that deals with blood and how he uses it.

That would be blood-magic.

Quote :
but in the end you did not see me RP out me being injured exhausted and such and rather evaded fights in several days

Actually. If your spell exhausts you from usage, you can't just run off and then go "oh yeah. I'm exhausted now" whenever it suits you.

Quote :
In all my fight RP once I used a shadow I was severly injured but someone always healed me up and saved me from near to death. Such as Naiko saving my life multiple times, and or at moments the mistress vampire girl.

To be honest, I didn't understand that. But I'm guessing you're saying that you use your shadows very rarely, and there's always someone there to heal you up whenever you fight. But healing doesn't really remove fatigue, does it?

Quote :

I as well was fed with so much crap on vampires that I was confused you would have to understand that I was new at the time and didn't know of vampires and I was completely confused and rather failed at rping them at moments, Such as, "They can break doors with their hands", "Can't die of blood loss", "Very strong but not strong as werewolves,", "Slower than dwarves, faster than dwarves, slower than orcs, faster than orcs, weaker than elves." I mean really I can't think of how to RP as a vampire from all these confusing things people saying different stuff.

That's when you go to the Informational page about vampires and read, or you just ask someone who KNOWS, like one of the admins.

Quote :

Also theres the fact where when I did RP my shadows several people rather ignored the attack and said, "Does not do any damage" "Ignores the damage" "Blah blah blah" including the fact you ignored my shadows and said "It won't do us any damage" and made my own spell to your own playing game. So really I suppose it is my fault for fail rping with shadows but I don't know whats worse, "I control your spellz and tell you what it doez lawlawlawlawl it doesn't do any damage" or "I run off and rather be okay but then again take consequences of almost dieing"

Know why? People don't like the fact that you NEED magic spells/weaponry to injure your shadows, but they can injure whoever you want. And combine that with the fact that you're not roleplaying out your cons as you should, people simply don't want to fight a bunch of shadows that can kill them but they're über-hard to kill and don't have any effect on you whatsoever.

Alright. I'm done. For now..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Although very critical, Mack has a few good points that you should take to heart, Drakey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:57 pm

OF course I do take heart, then again it was long time ago.
As he said of going to the vampires page to read it is being redone and not been rather.. Successful I guess so I couldn't know what to RP when it wasn't what vampires are suppose to be when it is to be redone.

(Back to shadows) Is it that hard to avoid a vampire and not fight him? Varmithas never wanted to go to people and fight excepte their evil and want to kill people out of the random. Unless thats not what I remember. EVERYONE wanted to kill him as a OOC reason. His shadows IS HIS ONLY WEAPON to kill basically!

As I said before I did ask other admins but they had different opinions and information. MOSTLY all of them did.

Then again he did say I did run when exhausted but after hrmm.. (Thinks) 3rd or 4th time fighting with shadows? I used a shadow to get me out. Also then again I read the Vampires and said they HAVE A LOT OF FATIGUE since they can sprint and go fast for a very long time. So I think I realisticly did my time since I only used THAT spell and it weakened me to hrmmm 50%.

Right finishing this just to defend myself more I'm rather arrogant like that.

Right.. Blood Magic.. Blood.. I see nothing different... *arrogant side*
I'm going keep Blood ^.^

Last edited by Drakeson on Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Teacher rushing me D:<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:59 pm

Err. Alright. Not to be an ass or anything. But I didn't get anything of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:02 pm

Mack wrote:
Err. Alright. Not to be an ass or anything. But I didn't get anything of that.
*Shrugs*
Teacher Patrollers
/me smiles and walks away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Teacher pat- what!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:06 pm

I'm typing at school and Teachers always patrols our lap-tops I always have to close out of this website or hide it... I usually get rushed because if I do get caught I lose the lap-top and get suspended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Bleh... Added the spells and stopped making the story...
Anyway... Willing remove that whole ball thing and just keep the teleportation so he can escape and hide in shadows...
He's not going attack anyone really.... I prefer him to be on a Trial at least for awhile till he's fully approve?
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:17 pm

My beef is the armor. Nobody can wear that much crap, that's probably 2000 pounds!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:23 pm

Lets see....
Half Demon....
Rigorous Training of climbing mountains continuously.....
Sucked in a demons power strengthening himself...
(The Demon he fought is a bloodthirstier if you guys didn't catch on yet lol)
Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) GW_Bloodthirster
(If you don't know what one looks like)
Of course he may be heavy but like I said he doesn't sneak or do any of that stealth stuff he just appears and disappears.. He will make LOUD sounds of course everywhere he goes and of course be to heavy and walk on the water... All that fun stuff....
Leaves a VERY Strong chaotic presence so everyone should feel him when he's in the city which of course yea... Be easily caught and captured by elves entering city, which means I can't rp him in the city without getting owned completely Neutral

Also...
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD AND SKULL FOR THE SKULL THRONE!!!
WOOOOMWHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:29 pm

You're gonna fall through floors and roofs you realize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Yep ^^
I know he's that heavy hehe Very Happy Thats why he hates going in cities another reason... To heavy and all the buildings to weak for him D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:45 am

Okay did my final updates on the character, blah blah blah... If needed I'll prepare a story why he is finding his brother and such...
Like I said I prefer this character to be on a trial or on watch character if I play him to see if he's good or not...
Other than that bleh...
Also willing to change somethings I guess make it balance..
Also I don't see whats wrong being half-demon its not like you get any special strength... All I know is that their weak to holy attacks a lot and can be burned from what I was told "Blessed" Items, and holy water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:08 am

Drakeson wrote:
Sucked in a demons power strengthening himself...

I bet he had to suck a lot of things to get that kind of power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)   Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siphon Stukov (Brother of Alexander)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next