Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A massive misconception.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

A massive misconception. Empty
PostSubject: A massive misconception.   A massive misconception. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:29 pm

I have just been informed, and fact checked with different sources, that Mack, infact, did NOT betray olden.

Instead, in an act of self-admitted idiocy, he linked Teh Soviet to a thread in the forums during which he was trying to defend olden.

Teh Soviet then flipped it around, and gave it to the informant in the thread. He then reacted angrily, and accused Mack of the betrayal.

Now, you may wonder why he didn't tell us at the beginning, to avert this whole mess, well, he explains--

Mackhtzee: I didn't feel it mattered.
Mackhtzee: I never thought I'd be coming back because of what Aeria had turned into.
Mackhtzee: But when Matt Phaeron Zaku Sam Jack and Vorn turned out to still be mature RPers and non-powergamers.
Mackhtzee: I came back. Because I found hope.
Mackhtzee: I liked what Olden used to be, but not what it had become.
Mackhtzee: When there was a few mature people left that I frequently talked to, I could always RP with them.

But then you might wonder, why didn't he explain it to us on his return? Because he felt that, once again, it didn't matter, saying that people were accusing him left and right.

He states now that it was a mistake. Taking this into consideration, I've decided to revert the ban that he had gained from Hyperiant.

I do this on a few conditions, which also extend to Mack's friends and anyone else involved insuch a way.

One, the blatant insults and put-downs that have been used so much will stop, no exceptions. Second, any use of the term olden-drone is a bannable offense.

But I'm also going to address the problem that seemed to cause these.

I'm adding a new rule,which I will enforce personally, as I visit the forums daily.

For all non-obviously screw-around threads, there will be enforced seriousness. A bit of silliness or fun is allowed, but simply disregarding the thread is not allowed. I'm also putting a restriction on nonsensical come-backs such as "NO U", "fgt", and others. Any overuse of these will result in a warning, then a day ban for the server and forums.

On a third note, many of us in the administration agree with many of the views put forth by Mack and his friends, and are putting them into effect.

Questions, comments, etc, are all allowed
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

A massive misconception. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A massive misconception.   A massive misconception. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:23 am

Thumbs up to Mack, and Pat as well.

We need to preserve and make sure this place is stupid-proof.

I'd also like to apologize to Mack for being such an ass...
Back to top Go down

A massive misconception.
Page 1 of 1