Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jehovah, Kazuth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prone_To_Death18

Character sheet
Name: Haetire
Race: Drow

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Birthplace: Sida
Skill: Cooking, Cleaning, tailoring.

Biography: Jahova was born into slavery, like many of his kind. However, he was born with a body of fur, a soft stuff that resolved into the colour of a cat who hunts in wooded areas, and whiskers (not a full set) . (HIs fur is brown and tan and black in a cat pattern. See blow picture for colour/pattern). He grew up in the slave pens, till he was 10, being abused and molested as is the norm. When he was 10, he was sold to a special buyer, a women in her late thirties, who treated him as a pet, and a servant. It was his job to cook and clean and sew, and he learned to do all these things well. When he was 16, his eyesight began to become effected by a genetic disease (Caused by his rare genetic traits) and he began to lose his sight.

He lived quite happily until his eighteenth year, when the Occitinians invaded. They beat and did other nasty things to his mistress, beat him, and then crucified him with iron nails, along with others they deemed impure. However, somehow, Jehovah found some strength, and ripped his hands and feet free of the cross, permanently crippling himself. He escaped, using what little cloth he had left to bind his hands and feet, and arrived in Surna days before it was destroyed, lost, tired, hungry, and dying.

Alignment: Neutral Good
Favored Enemy: None
Favored Weapon: None
Deity: Unknown (He's not well educated on the gods, simply thanking life itself for his existence and the wonders of the universe)
Current Task: Live.

Picture:

This is the fur pattern/coloring, though his is lighter in shade
Jehovah, Kazuth Kiisu3B
^ (sidenote: That looks like my kitteh ^^)

Last edited by Prone_To_Death18 on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Weell... don't see any reason not to accept.;.. anyone have any?
Back to top Go down

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:37 pm

None what so ever. Although. He's a cat ._.

I know, lol. Accept 'dis mofo.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:39 pm

He's a kazuth, not a cat; but yeah, can't see any reason why not to deny this
Back to top Go down

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Let me get this straight: He's a kazuth (same as Edthin), he's crippled (same as Edthin) and he was molested while he was young... (same as Edthin...) Anything else in common with your past char I should be aware of?

I don't mean any offense just... I don't approve of someone making a char that's supposed to be alot or just like a past char. And I'm not sure who's variety of characters I should use as an example. *cough Pat's cough*

also: Do you like... Feel sorry for crippled people or something? I can't really think of any other reason why you would love such a character that you make one mostly like him other than that.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Richard Crimson wrote:

Why does it matter?
Back to top Go down

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:01 am

Yeah, really Moon. And to be honest, your newest character doesn't differ much from Richard. And orphan 14 year old who has nobody to take care of him, and an orhpan 10 year old who doesn't have anybody to take care of him.

And also.
Quote :
Occ(whatevers)
It's Occitanian. Pronounced Okk-ee-tain-ian. I'm glad atleast SOMEONE who hasn't made an Occitanian character didn't spell it "Ott-whatever."

And I don't see any powers or special equipment, so I doubt this would really need to be here in the first place. But still, it's always good to be on the safe side.
Back to top Go down
Prone_To_Death18

Character sheet

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:42 am

Every slave is probably molested at some point in their life time. It's part of being a slave. I'd also point out that Edthin was not molested, he was raped. There is a difference there.

Edthin wasn't crippled originally, that happened through IC interactions and was no where in my original character idea.

While some of the past may be simliar (They were both slaves), most of it is radically different. And personality wise, the characters are on opposite ends of the spectrum.
Back to top Go down

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:38 am

*ahem* Anything cut off/out/missing from when you were born = crippled (this includes missing a limb you were born with, your tongue *cough*, your eye sight, the ability to feel in certain parts of your body that you originally could, etc.)

That's all I have at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:52 am

Quote :
Anything cut off/out/missing from when you were born = crippled

No. Crippled is not being able to perform everyday-tasks, like walking, talking, and such. If you're missing a toe, or a finger, you're not crippled. And if you have lost sense in some part of your body, but can still move it, you are not a cripple.

Anyway, back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Prone_To_Death18

Character sheet

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:42 pm

By your definition, 90% of slaves are cripples, because normally the first thing done to a slave is for there tongues to be cut out.

I'd also point out that most warriors in this sort of setting lose a limb, or several, within two battles. Making them crippled by your definition as well.

While Edhtin has a crippled arm, true, he can still do his day to day activities.

Jehovah, on the other hand, is handicapped. He cannot walk well due to the wounds on his feet, nor can he grip well because of the wounds on his hands. He can barely see anymore, mostly being able to tell the difference between light/dark (Although his Kazuth eyes help a lot), and he mostly see's shapes rather then fine detail.

Essentially, if Jehovah existed in modern day America, he'd be considered legally blind and be up for having a home nurse to help him.

And yet despite this, he keeps a cheery disposition and does his best to do work.
Back to top Go down

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:46 am

I like the cat :3

But really, I think this would be an interesting character to roleplay with. Especially when he doesn't worship... THE OCCITANIAN GODS!
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:23 am

Race
Back to top Go down

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:08 am

Jack wrote:
Especially when he doesn't worship... THE OCCITANIAN GODS!

HEERRESSSYYYYY!
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:35 am

HERESY?

WHERE?!
Back to top Go down
Prone_To_Death18

Character sheet

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jehovah, Kazuth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jehovah, Kazuth   Jehovah, Kazuth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jehovah, Kazuth
Page 1 of 1