Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omap Kahokoe

Go down 
+3
GeoWulf
Pat
Omap
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Race: Human
Birthplace: Occitan
Skill: Short Swords, Medium Crossbows, Light armor,
Gear: Short Sword, Crossbow, Chain Shirt, Dagger, Pack filled with other odds and ends.

Biography:
A bard, Omap travels a lot, Wearing his chain shirt and carrying a short sword because he cannot afford anything better. No real destination, he just goes about his life as comfortably as possible. and singing and telling his tales.

Alignment: Neutral Good
Favored Enemy: -
Favored Weapon: Short Sword
Deity: None
Current Task: None.

Picture:
Omap Kahokoe Omap

Last edited by Omap on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:47 pm

On "Gond" being his God;

In Olden, there are a pantheon of a few, established, "God" Gods. These Gods excess the most influence on the world religiously; If through a demi-god of a God, servant, something done directly by the god itself, or likewise.

This means that most Gods of various cultures would inevitably be based off of a certain number of the actual Gods, or their various influences. Of course, through simple cultural and language differences, the Gods might have different or altered names.

There are also the few odd-balls that might occur, such as a demi-god, or even a powerfull wizard, exterting his/her control over a primitive community. He'd then be seen as a God.
There are also the various cultures that will worship ancestors, simple acts of nature, which in itself might lend to one of the "Real" Gods, or otherwise.

Now, I went on this long rant because, being born in Imperia, and a human, he'd be subject to the "human" versions of Gods, barring any move away from religion or such.

So, as far as I could see, Gond would have to be either another name for a "Real God", or a tribal God that he might have picked up on.

So, which would it be?
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:07 pm

It's in the god list.
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Uh, I went back and checked even, and it's not there ..
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Gond - God of Artifice, Craft, Construction, Smithwork
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Whaat?
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:12 pm

It IS in the list. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pat
Loremaster
Pat

Character sheet
Name:

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:15 pm

SUDDENLY, GODS, EVERYWHERE
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Pat missed the part where I added the lessers.
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:54 am

Gond doesn't have his own post in the information forums, but he is in the deity list.
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:00 pm

So. Does this make me the only purely human, none demon, non catgirl, non vampire char?

I'M UNIQUE. YAY ME.
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Omap wrote:
So. Does this make me the only purely human, none demon, non catgirl, non vampire char?

I'M UNIQUE. YAY ME.

Harper. Kthx.
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Jeff Siphon.
He's more regular than you he has no armor... Or powers...
Then comes Ray Levithan
Human as well just this time with a crescent blade to hide from Siphon Stukov.

/me walks away.
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:03 pm

No armor you say? hehehe.... He won't be in my way of being the most regular for long. (Insert toilet joke here)
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Note: Jeff Siphon is apprentice of blacksmithship of Alexander Stukov.
Nice Try.
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:06 pm

Drakeson wrote:

Stop. Stop. Stop.

Can you make a plotline for your chars that doesn't involve anyone else?

It's always, "Stukov must kill Varmithas!" or, "My guy must hide this sword from my other guy..."

You're basically advancing your chars without the need of anyone else! It's like PRP in a way. At least let someone be a part of something, or is your ego too damn big to fit anyone in?

EDIT:

What you're doing is pretty much retroactive RPing. Because nobody can or wants to monitor your one-player RP, you can say whatever you damn well please.

For example, you could be pick pocketed but turn round and smile at them, drawing your sword. Local OOC would be like, "Oh, I got this from my other char ICly, so ha @.@" or, the usual - "/me walks away".
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:14 pm

All my characters get their money from Patsy.

Pip pip, good day sir!
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Omap wrote:
All my characters get their money from Patsy.

Pip pip, good day sir!

Yeah, this is kinda the same thing though. You could do jobs for other chars, but given the usual type people like to play - that's unlikely.

Patsy is epic win, and I don't think you've got any real viable options, but try to find other ways too?
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Someone didn't get the joke.

Sarcasm is hard to type.
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:32 pm

Kruggly wrote:
Drakeson wrote:

Stop. Stop. Stop.

Can you make a plotline for your chars that doesn't involve anyone else?

It's always, "Stukov must kill Varmithas!" or, "My guy must hide this sword from my other guy..."

You're basically advancing your chars without the need of anyone else! It's like PRP in a way. At least let someone be a part of something, or is your ego too damn big to fit anyone in?

EDIT:

What you're doing is pretty much retroactive RPing. Because nobody can or wants to monitor your one-player RP, you can say whatever you damn well please.

For example, you could be pick pocketed but turn round and smile at them, drawing your sword. Local OOC would be like, "Oh, I got this from my other char ICly, so ha @.@" or, the usual - "/me walks away".

Right, when you fix and enforce the PRP I'll think about what you said because really as much as I try to rp with others they rather kick you out and such... Nothing more to say ^.^
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Well, if they kick you out, they must have a reason.
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Is, "I'm trying to talk to this person here" a reason?
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Well, there's often somebody just standing around. Just try to expand your RP views. Talk with everyone. EVEN NEW PEOPLE! (Oh my god, blasphemy!) You don't need a reason. You could just walk into someone and go "excuse me", or, in Marcus case: "Oi. I'm walking here. Step aside for the almighty emperor of the world, maggot."
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:29 pm

I love talking to the new players. They make such a change from the usual crap you get.
Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Ah. The pure new players who have yet to be tainted by the powers of "Oh shit. I can apply for magic here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omap Kahokoe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omap Kahokoe   Omap Kahokoe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omap Kahokoe
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next