Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Olden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sister Helga

Go down 
+5
Pat
Lord-Vorn
GeoWulf
TRUlyjuST
Omap
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Race: Human
Birthplace: Talibar
Skill: Yelling, Beating with ruler, Controlling children.

Biography:
Sister Helga runs the local orphanage in town, Constantly bothered with rounding up all the children without parents to protect them and putting them in her care, she requires demands strict obedience from all of the children she takes into her orphanage. They can leave after they turn 18 or when a legal guardian/parent comes to pick them up.

Alignment: Lawful Good
Favored Enemy: Children
Favored Weapon: Ruler
Deity: Tyr
Current Task: Rounding up all those damn kids

Picture:
Sister Helga Nun_ruler

Last edited by Omap on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:31 pm

This character is so needed right now. Cue "OSHI-" comments from all the kiddie-spawners.
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:16 pm

I only have two kid chars, one of which can take care of himself, the other is in the care of a loving adoptive mother. The rest of my chars don't have kids. (nobody even -dare- bring up Redpet's chars)

If she tries to kidnap Richard and put him in her orphanage, Limna/Kard will break in there with a golem or three. If she tries to take Mel'kal.... Well the guards will sort it out Razz (cause he's friends with pretty much every Leyanaran guard that's been in the guard for the past several months)

Last edited by Richard Crimson on Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FREAKING SPELLPHAIL!!!)
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:25 pm

Quote :

If she tries to kidnap Richard and put him in her orphanage, Limna/Kard will break in there with a golem or three.
Impossible. Everybody knows that orphanages are places of extreme holiness and can not be broken into or out of. Thus, the golems would disintegrate upon taking a step towards the door.
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:28 pm

Moon, just accept your widdle kiddie's going to a home.
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Yeah. It's not like she's going to beat you without a reason. Maybe for very small reasons, but he'll atleast learn some discipline. And besides, you'l get a bed to sleep in and some warm food to eat. Might not be the best food, but it sure beats eating rocks like Richard is at the moment. (Rock magic. Homeless. Get it?)
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Richard doesn't need to eat. Although he does eat brownies, and other such high energy foods. And besides that, the moment the leader of a holy orphanage does something that is against their god's will, their orphanage is defiled, and is no longer capable of fending itself. (besides that, golems aren't unholy. (BURN))
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:55 pm

It was a joke. But, back on topic.
Back to top Go down
TRUlyjuST

TRUlyjuST

Character sheet
Name:
Race: Golden Retriever

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Well, Kanda has two guardians, Hmmm, Fiona (16) has support herself, Feir would probably get nabbed up.
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:59 pm

I just noticed. Is that really a female in the pic? It looks really much like a male.
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Now that you mention it.. It looks really much like a male...
Back to top Go down
Omap

Omap

Character sheet
Name:

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:27 pm

See , the funny thing is, no matter how many times you say "Can take care of myself" for your characters, Helga won't care. She's gunna protect the shit out of you.

It really don't matter if they want to or not either, she's still going to whip your ass with a ruler.
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:32 pm

If that chick tried to snatch Richard, Limna would be all over her ass in less than five seconds. She's overprotective of her children. (cause she only has Bhengon and Richard. (adopted Richard (she keeps him with her at all times)))
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:33 pm

This crazy women slapped my characters face causing him to bleed *Yes he's weak like that*
And didn't care of his bleeding.. Overprotective my ass....
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:59 pm

It's for your own good. You must be taught proper discipline.
And Moon, it wouldn't matter what Limna would do. She'd get ruler-slapped and back down in 0.5 seconds.
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Omap wrote:
\
Sister Helga Nun_ruler

So hot, I came!
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Geno's gonna be given a home? :O

Oh crap. She doesn't have any guardians...
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:05 am

She's 18, isn't she? Thus, she's old enough to take care of herself.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:32 am

Meh, she's poofed anyway.

THUMBS UP FOR THIS CHAR! Less child chars running around, woo!
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:42 am

Yus. Finally we have someone to keep those snotty brats in line and keep them off the streets.
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:21 am

Correctioonnn......
Now try to deal with a kid with two swords....
lol....
Sister Helga = Killed.
Back to top Go down
GeoWulf
Banned, somehow.

Character sheet
Name:

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:57 am

Drakeson wrote:
Correctioonnn......
Now try to deal with a kid with two swords....
lol....
Sister Helga = Killed.

._.

You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me...
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:22 am

@.@ Not really....
lol.... Kids are now armed these days, thank you Kain, and thank you Alexander Very Happy?
He's been selling weapons and giving them out.. (Alexander)
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:32 am

How old is this armed kid? 'Cause.. even shortswords weight quite alot, and I doubt a kid could even swing them correctly without taking about 5 seconds to get even the slightest power into his blows.

I say we ban all children from usage of weapons and stick them in the care of Sister Helga. And yes, I am serious.
Back to top Go down

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:54 am

One of the kids armed is 17 years old....
Rest I am not sure because they all flipped Helga off and I called her a "Old Hag" on my paladin for the hell of it and so did my character lol...

Oh goody, now we have a bunch of kids that is not armed and they will not be able to fight for there defense against a evil army.... In war you use kids as millitants to support the war.... Drafting Very Happy

Either way, kids will learn how to use weapons no matter how much you cloud them and make them not be able to use one... They'll find a way no matter what..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sister Helga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Helga   Sister Helga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister Helga
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Olden Roleplay :: Aeria Section :: Characters :: The Previous Age-
Jump to: